Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

24 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Watch, another 10 years and the most secure car you can own will be from the 80s or earlier because modern day car thieves wont know wtf keys are lol.

Right. My car still has a key LOL. However, you technically can bypass it if you have a repeater in close proximity and disassemble the dash. I know because the key-tumbler cracked which didn't allow the switch to engage. In order to get to the dealership, I had to open the dash up, lay my key on the module and then start the car with a screwdriver. No one is trying to do that much work nowadays 🤣.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Because it kills way more people. The flu kills less then 100k a year. Covid is over 3 million deaths and still counting. 

It's almost like looking similar isn't the same as being similar. Covid having some symptoms of the flu doesn't mean fuck all, Covid isn't the flu, it's way way worse. I dunno, this argument reminds me of the guys on House who always say it's Lupus. 

My girlfriend has Asthma and got the Vaccine when it was available. That isn't a remotlelly good excuse to me, in fact having Asthma should encourage you to get it even more as Covid attacks the lungs, you're at extremely high risk when it comes to Covid. 

But you do you man. 

Asthma guy here who got covid last January.... I literally couldn't breath for first week because the mucus going down my throat caused my asthma to flare up. I legit got about 8 hours sleep total for the first week because it wouldn't stop and I constantly had to use my inhaler. I absolutely used my inhaler more for that first week than I have in the past 5-8 years easily

I got asthma...shit I'm doing a breathing treatment right now.  Still aint finna get that vaccine.  Got all my other vaccinations when I was a baby doe.  I aint so young anymore either.  I'd rather take my chances with the covid than this vaccine that dont even work cause y'all still gettin' the shit.  You basically talkin' to a brick wall Scanman.  I also never get a flu shot and no one complains about that.  Yeah, flu can kill your granny just as easy as covid.

All these "breakthrough covid cases" crack me up too.  Its mostly famous people you see with that shit and its always somehow the fault of a person like me.  There vaccine didnt work cause I didnt get mine.  bullshit kiss my ass

Edited by Faltimar the Dark

DJ end up gettin sick and say its my fault cause I got the tb.  I dont have the tb but he'd still find a way to blame that and me.

I didnt go to prison but to jail.  I was most scared about that, TB, when I was in there.  When they did the test I couldnt stop lookin' where they stuck me, going, "I think its puffin' up..oh shit oh shit...nah it aint puffin' up...wait a minute..."  lmao

No one said that anyone said that.  Well, the guy that posted that wherever did but I dont give a shit about what he says.  I care more about what the broad says.

But can you tell me why I need the vaccine?  Just for my own safety right?  I mean, I ask and posted that because you and a couple others were going at Scanman about the very same thing.  And im pretty sure that guy said he was getting vaccinated.  hmhmhm

In regards to the COVID vaccine ... 

It makes transmission of the virus much less likely if you are vaccinated, but it does not stop you entirely from getting sick w/COVID (or variants like Delta). This much is correct, and has been documented in various published scientific journals. If you don't want to get the vaccine for whatever factual or made-up pie in the sky reason, that's on you. But don't expect me to act all surprised not if, but when you get sick. You'll want the vaccine then, I guarantee it. Because, at that point; it's either you get vaccinated or you're dead, end of story.

I've had first-hand experience with this shit through my daughter-in-law, and I threatened to cut her off from bringing her kids (my grandkids) over if she didn't get the shot.

Edited by YourFavGrandpa

The broad just said it does not stop transmission.  Does not.  What did you not understand about that and why would you even start you post out like that?

This shit just baffles me.  I can see y'all thinking like, fuck Falt and his bullshit he's just some chump on the internet, he's no expert.  Then I post a video of an expert saying shit and its like...shit goes right over your heads.  like she didnt say it and she isnt an expert. 

hahaha that clip inspired me of course... I'll have to make a character in a game with the name "Megadoodoo".  It's like doo-doo that has achieved a higher level of power.

Nintendo should produce more games that incorporate those Miis... I have a top-quality roster of sick characters here, and all they get to appear in really is Mario Kart and Smash Ultimate.

Whether you get the shot or not, we still have to treat everyone as if they already got the virus. Meaning, mask up, keep your distance and proper hygiene 

If we can't atleast agree to do those 3 things, then vaccinated vs unvaccinated the debate is almost pointless, I hate how this has divided us, tbh, we have things like race dividing us enough as if. Kinda disheartening 

3 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

The broad just said it does not stop transmission.  Does not.

For those who are not used to reading ... my post says the following: 

6 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

It makes transmission of the virus much less likely if you are vaccinated, but it does not stop you entirely from getting sick w/COVID (or variants like Delta). This much is correct, and has been documented in various published scientific journals.

Personally Faltimar, I don't know if you're trolling for the hell of it; or just can't comprehend what I said (or what others have said) above, but I said exactly that. Matter of fact, I'll bold what I said and make it the largest possible font size so that it sticks with you.

but it does not stop you from getting sick w/COVID (or variants like Delta).

I'm not all that invested in whether some random on the internet gets vaxxed or not. I'm just not.

But people coming in and rebroadcasting out of context or misleading shit is exhausting.  The vaxx isn't miracle 100% proof against CoVid just like not driving drunk isn't a 100% guarantee you won't cause an accident, and you might as well be coming in with clips showing that sober people get into accidents too and saying sobriety is for nerds.

Whatever, don't get the jab.  But the sooner enough people around you do get the jab, the sooner hospitalization rates get low enough that this stops being shit we all have to deal with.  So you're really just shooting yourselves in the ass spreading the bullshit and dragging everything out.

*Drops in from the All-concealing shadows..........*

Yo.  I know I've been missing for a while.  Don't worry.  Mother nature didn't merc me over the booty pics, but my Home internet is currently dead because of a box that lived through at least 3 Cat 4s and one Cat5 decided that now is the time to die.  Unfortunately,  my ISP is slow as hell about getting to me and haven't even given a possible time as to when they'll get here.  my buddy is letting me borrow his, but that'll only work in short bursts of a few hours or so at a time.  other than that life is still going on over here.  All of you stay safe and I'll show up as I can.

*Descends back into the all-concealing shadows........*

14 hours ago, Scanman said:

I am a high risk individual (I have asthma) and I'm getting a vaccine shot on Monday, but I totally understand people who don't want to get it, and resent when corrupt idiots like Gavin Newsom try to interfere with their/their children's health.

9 hours ago, RSG3 said:

My girlfriend has Asthma and got the Vaccine when it was available. That isn't a remotlelly good excuse to me, in fact having Asthma should encourage you to get it even more as Covid attacks the lungs, you're at extremely high risk when it comes to Covid. 

But you do you man. 

You do not read. Go back to the playground and miss me with your passive aggressive sniping.

Edited by Scanman

season 5 episode 14 of I Dream of Jeanie is on right now... she has an extremely short skirt in this one....it is above mid-thigh level, and she has the white "go-go boots" that were in style at the time.  Barbara was truly one of the hottest women in the history of television.  She continued to be hot for quite a long time too.

haha Tony has a respected guest from Russia over, and for some reason Jeanie is serving them extremely cheap, tiny amounts of food. 😆  Yeah, they really had some gold with this show.

Edited by MillionX

Y'all mofos so hell bent on not being wrong that when you get slapped in the face with truth you just ignore it and attack whatever.  turkeys

This one mofo in here going to a con and all kinda folk gettin' the covid or some shit.  Lol its funny cause we all had vaccine but 2 guys.  But, wait, that shit aint funny.  Y'all motherfuckers, the ones that are vaccinated, are now going and passing it around and not giving two fucks about it.

11 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Right. My car still has a key LOL. However, you technically can bypass it if you have a repeater in close proximity and disassemble the dash. I know because the key-tumbler cracked which didn't allow the switch to engage. In order to get to the dealership, I had to open the dash up, lay my key on the module and then start the car with a screwdriver. No one is trying to do that much work nowadays 🤣.

I drove an Hyundai Accent standard shift for about 10 years.  I never worried about anyone stealing it, because modern day thieves can't drive a stick.  Also who the fuck is going to steal an Accent?  If they wanted it that bad I would just have given it to them!

Edited by J-ride
2 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I drove an Hyundai Accent standard shift for about 10 years.  I never worried about anyone stealing it, because modern day thieves can't drive a stick.  Also who the fuck is going to steal an Accent?  If they wanted it that bad I would just have given it to them!

Also true. Car theft is basically effort and demand meeting opportunity. If any of those three is out of balance, your car is practically safe. 

hahahaha, I'm a bit disappointed because I immediately assumed it was something else but it's still crackin me up

How's that raw pee/vomit casserole taste babygirl?  Was it chunky?

Tv Show Lol GIF

so now I'm thinking...what would be worse though... the bowl of piss/vomit OR a bowl of shit?  I think most people would opt for the pissy vomit bowl.

She got aher bootyhole punched too; apparently that's also a thing for some dudes out there 🤣 

chuck norris punch GIF

😆

Edited by MillionX
8 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Y'all mofos so hell bent on not being wrong that when you get slapped in the face with truth you just ignore it and attack whatever.  turkeys

This one mofo in here going to a con and all kinda folk gettin' the covid or some shit.  Lol its funny cause we all had vaccine but 2 guys.  But, wait, that shit aint funny.  Y'all motherfuckers, the ones that are vaccinated, are now going and passing it around and not giving two fucks about it.

1.) You have to become infected with a virus to begin passing it around. The main goal of a vaccine is to prevent initial infection. So, unless Maxx actually GOT COVID from partying, other people are safe.

2.) Here's a fuller segment of that CNN clip you posted. You only need to watch the first two minutes; after that they talk about boosters. I hate to give one of these "wake up sheeple" channels clicks, but I can't find the whole interview (or a long clip of it) anywhere else right now.

She was specifically talking about vaccinated people actively infected (breakthrough) with the Delta Variant. She did not say that vaccines, in general, don't stop transmission anymore.

These days, any time one of these right-wing grifter assholes (like the tweet you posted) opens their mouth about COVID, they're either lying or cutting the truth to fit what they're saying. A quick search for any study they quote, article they post, or video they clip will often turn out sus when you see the whole context. I mean, look at the video you posted; the full(er) clip I found was just 3 minutes (2, if you discount them switching the topic to booster shots later on). Yet, somehow, the guy it cut to the 26 seconds that make it look like she's saying all vaccines don't stop transmission anymore.

12 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

LMAO OK FB boomer....

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Word is R Kelly bout to start snitchin on everybody in the industry, so I'll say it before anybody else does: R. Kelly did not kill himself 😂

Elijah Wood talked about how there are powerful people in Hollywood who prey on child actors in an interview but even with him having fuck you money he was still careful to not be too specific.  It looks real suspect after the "An Open Secret" documentarian got blacklisted in Hollywood for exposing some of the boy grooming pedos.