Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

^hahaha, YuGiOh the cartoon was always good for a laugh; any time a character went into an explanation you know 'here comes the bullshit'----usually when they say "ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN..." It cracked me up every time, man.

-------------

back on The Floyd family situation:

even if taxes cuts it down to about 16 million being the actual amount received...sheeeeittt, I'm out of there asap.  It's best to move as far away from the hoodrats and hoodgoblins whenever you can in life.  No way I'm staying in "da hood" if I just got that kind of settlement....especially since it's in the news so everyone knows your family just got a big payoff.

There's some family around the corner from my studio that either won the lottery or a settlement because they knocked down their shack of a house and built this big brick compound looking thing in the EXACT same spot. It's even got a stripper pole on the second floor which you can see because they have a ton of windows in the place, and there are all kinds of Benz's, Corvettes and Range Rovers parked out front. 

I still have some of those Marvel and DC cards from the 90s....yeah, no game to it, just cards with cool art of whatever characters we were into at the time.  I also enjoyed that they had the stats of the characters on the back, with numerical or graph ratings for "Energy Projection / Intelligence / Strength / Speed /" etc....perfect fuel for those hypothetical battle discussions, of course.  Way before the days of a certain Saiyan vs. a certain Kryptonian, the biggest one I always thought about was Superman vs. Hulk....or Spawn vs. anyone, just 'cause Spawn was one of the coolest characters ever, imo. (**vs. Hulk--I've always theorized that the smart thing for Superman or any other super strong character to do is throw Hulk into space, preferably into a black hole so he's just stuck there forever....of course, getting to the point in a fight where you can actually throw Hulk would be quite a feat in itself since he's obviously not going to just cooperate with that.)

...that was some weird shit to make John Leguizamo the clown human form of Violator in the movie; all these years later and it still is an odd choice that irks me.  

...so many memories coming back now; I still have several old issues of Spawn, actually--- oh yeah, starting from #1....heh, I was such a fanboy... I had all the HBO episodes recorded, had the Spawn movie as well.  I didn't get the action figures though, just because a lot of them typically had some lame pose I didn't like.

Edited by MillionX

for those of you who were betting that 2022 is going to be 2020 part 2, come get your money.

https://totallythebomb.com/girl-farts-in-a-jar-hospital

When people talk about gas shortages, this isn't what I was thinking.  

Dat (G) Ass..............Couldn't handle the ill winds of outrageous fortune.

she's farting in a jar for mad loot.  You have to ask exactly WHO is buying it......................and why?

In fact, let's just get into it.

How do you authenticate the product?  How do YOU know that what you're getting is authentic ass gas from the source and not from some inferior fart maker?  

How is this insured when it is mailed to the buyer?  "One glass of ass gas.  Handle with care...............OR ELSE."

Is there a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase?  

Are there special instructions on how to handle your purchase?

If you open the jar, is it considered an accident or intentional?  

Can you imagine being the poor butterfingers who drops those bombs in the warehouse?  🤣

I think I'm done here.  Gonna order some mason jars and put invisible light in them for sale.  

...................What?  Some chick made nearly a quarter million selling farts!!  Everything goes after that.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
18 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Looked even further and saw that she will be doing NFTs of her fart jars.

Why?  You would think the reason anyone would want the jars in the first place is because you can interact with it. How does making it an image do anything?

I need to stop thinking before I lose my mind.

I was also thinking she could've just lied about the farts...just spray some other thing into the jars that smells similar to human flatulence and sell that.  The customer likely wouldn't know any better.

...unless she was filming the process and THAT was part of the authenticity of the product.  That's how I'd advise them to prove it... film yourself farting into a specific jar that is labeled... then the customer gets that particular jar they saw receive the fart.

hahaha I wonder if she thought about selling her actual shit too?  That could be proven via the same method as well... she would film herself dropping that deuce into a container, label it with whatever the client wants... probably personalize it with a message, then they get that prize in the mail later.  That's also a more substantial product; a turd will last longer than a fart in a jar, I'm sure.  There could be special requests too... like someone wants her to drink prune juice for a particular "soupy wet" consistency...or others may want a box with more solid, well-defined pieces....then some clients may request certain colors, or for it to include a few flies.  There's an interesting industry there to be sure.  

The Waterboy’ Actor Peter Dante Explodes After L.A. Restaurant Denies Him Entry over Masks

peter-dante-adam-sandler-films.jpg

Peter Dante, a longtime Adam Sandler co-star, was caught on video berating a waitress, calling her cunt, after a Los Angeles restaurant denied him entry because he was not wearing a mask.

The Waterboy actor was seen at a mid-town Los Angeles restaurant yelling at the staff, without a mask on, and standing next to a sign reading “No Mask No Entry.”

In the video, the maskless Dante, wearing a t-shirt with a pot leaf emblazoned on its front, flips out, calls the female wait staffer “garbage” and a “cunt” before demanding to talk to her manager.

“You know you’re garbage right?” Dante grumbles in the video. “Go back to the fuck you go back to school. Where’s your boss? Yeah, where’s your boss? Bring your boss over here right now.”

Dante also gets in the face of another restaurant employee and refuses to put on a mask to enter the establishment.

Edited by AriesWarlock
3 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Looked even further and saw that she will be doing NFTs of her fart jars.

Why?  You would think the reason anyone would want the jars in the first place is because you can interact with it. How does making it an image do anything?

I need to stop thinking before I lose my mind.

bruh.  In affairs such as these, sanity will only hinder your understanding.  Release your mind and enter the madness.  

Spent the last few days rearranging my room with new furniture and I am happy with the layout but...my desk snapped when I tried to move it so of all the furniture I purchased...a new desk was NOT what I was planning on buying...I am still on "staycation" for a few more days but now I have to spend more time seeking a new L shaped desk. 

random note...you never realize how much stuff you have until you pull everything out of your room...🙃

I'm wondering now if all this time off and "remote learning" thanks to the pandemic era will ultimately make the new generation of kids even lazier than the previous generations.... surely this will have some effect like that after it's gone on for this amount of time.  I'd bet it's that much easier to get away with all kinds of things when the "classroom" is now just the living room at home, and your teacher is only there via an internet connection.  

...heh, you already know I'd have the Nintendo Switch set up right next to my school laptop all day.

19 hours ago, Maxx said:

I was more about Pokémon but apparently the tcg game of yugioh has gotten so bad it's basically like the worst game of tekken where you make 1 mistake and get juggled from wall to wall but instead of getting a round 2...thats the fucking game. 

YGO’s meta was so bad at one point most games were decided turn zero. This isn’t an exaggeration either. It basically came down to the coin flip and if you and/or your opponent side boarded well enough to stop the OTK. 

games legit went like this: 

*Each player drew their five*

player who wins coin flip: “hey, I have full combo.” *shows hand to opponent* “can you stop it?”

Player going second: “No, I can’t. So I scoop and we go to game two” 

and that was it. 

Edited by iStu X
19 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

The good season is Season 1, which got cut entirely in the US. Known over here as Season Zero. 

The series was less about cards and more about Horror, Yugi was straight up killing people left and right. 
Set one guy on fire. Also the whole Shadow Realm BS was an American edit, people were straight up killed and their souls were sent to Hell.   

The Manga was supposed to be more about Lovecraftian horror, but readers wanted to know more about a BS card game made up for like less than half an issue, so they BS together a half baked MTG Parody.

The manga was originally about teaching kids how to play various pick up card games like old maid, bridge, solitaire, etc as well as common board games like Chinese checkers, chess and Go. It was that way for years. Then it just randomly went into the way direction it did when grandpa Yugi just straight up dies. 😂

But the rest is more or less accurate. And yeah, Yami is a big ol bad of dicks. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

YGO’s meta was so bad at one point most games were decided turn zero. This isn’t an exaggeration either. It basically came down to the coin flip and if you and/or your opponent side boarded well enough to stop the OTK. 

There's an M:TG player that went an extra mile on that. He had a combo deck but forgot to put the kill card in it. It was supposed to be in the sideboard but when he registered the deck, he didn't put it.

so the guy played the whole tournament pretending to combo people out and people would concede. Dude got top 8.

And that's why if you're experienced, you always do the petty thing and make people actually kill you with the combo. You better know how to really play out the deck.

17 minutes ago, Sonero said:

And that's why if you're experienced, you always do the petty thing and make people actually kill you with the combo. You better know how to really play out the deck.

Exactly. I played YGO, Pokémon and other games competitively and semi-professionally close to two decades and I’d always make them lame me out just to see if they could actually do it. I’d make sure ever play was within what they could do too. If they fucked up or deviated even slightly id immediately call them out and rule check them. 

MTG’s legacy format use to be just as bad as ygo though. Thankfully it’s settled down. Kinda 

Edited by iStu X

Welch’s Juice Settlement: Up to $12 Check if You Qualify

Screen-Shot-2022-01-05-at-6.58.09-AM.png

Calling all readers who have purchased at least ONE qualifying Welch’s Juice Product between March 2016 and October 2021! You may be entitled to get back up to a $12 check from this Welch’s Juice Settlement if you are eligible! Simply complete the short form by March 7th to submit your claim. This settlement is about how they misleadingly labeled these juice products with claims that they help support a healthy heart.

No proof of purchase is necessary to obtain settlement benefits (claim up to 12 without purchase), but please do not fill it out if you never purchased these products to qualify. It is against the law to fill out the form if you do not qualify. Go here for more information.

2 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

What da fuck is TL?  You've said it a couple/few times and I cant think of what that is.

Betty White was a pretty good lookin' younger lady.

TL = Time Line.

Also:  Happy Insurrection day!!  🤣  

With any luck my laptop will be here today.  Hopefully they won't rush my house.  They don't want to know what goes on in here.  Just put it on the deck and bounce.  You'll be safer that way.

2 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

As an old squigga, I have to ask why this Davidson guy is so popular. (I know hes on SNL, but I dont watch it)

Also, I thought her fetish was black dudes. Why is she letting a white boy hit?

Because Pete is tall, awkward and has a massive hog according to Arianna Grande.

He's also pretty funny and chill to be around with a carefree attitude, so that does attract chicks.

And also, I was told by a female friend that girls love him as a rebound because it would make the ex go insane lol

52 minutes ago, scorp said:

Because Pete is tall, awkward and has a massive hog according to Arianna Grande.

He's also pretty funny and chill to be around with a carefree attitude, so that does attract chicks.

And also, I was told by a female friend that girls love him as a rebound because it would make the ex go insane lol

My favorite joke Pete has told is about the fact every dick is massively long if your the height of a toddler lmfao 

Edited by Maxx

I can attest to the "girls come after attached guys" bit.

In Chicago, when my ex would come to visit, random black girl on the street blurted out "You two make a nice couple"  

One time in Tx when I was taking a review course, I wanted to see one of the reboot Star Trek flicks, This Indian girl in the course and  who I didnt know well volunteered to go with me bc I was going to see it alone and my ex wanted to go shopping in the mall. I m used to seeing movies on my own , but my ex said why not which is weird now that I think about it. (Probably just doing so out of politeness and that I usually dont flirt with hoes in general)

Edited by DangerousJ
1 minute ago, scorp said:

Another thing... Pete is very good at self-deprecation. Dude can laugh at himself and that's some of the best humour if you ask me.

I think that's why I like him as a comedian. He's more of the joke in his comedy than anyone else.. A depressed neurotic potsmoker mess trying to survive in the society which basically causes him to be this way. I've always found he was some of the best parts of weekend update when he goes on mental health awareness rants. 

Is he like top 10 comedians.. Hell no. But I really do enjoy his comedy and the fact he somehow ended up in a better heads pace than John mulaney has is like the weirdest version of karma I have ever seen 

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

I think that's why I like him as a comedian. He's more of the joke in his comedy than anyone else.. A depressed neurotic potsmoker mess trying to survive in the society which basically causes him to be this way. I've always found he was some of the best parts of weekend update when he goes on mental health awareness rants. 

Is he like top 10 comedians.. Hell no. But I really do enjoy his comedy and the fact he somehow ended up in a better heads pace than John mulaney has is like the weirdest version of karma I have ever seen 

lol Agreed with everything you said

7 hours ago, MillionX said:

I'm wondering now if all this time off and "remote learning" thanks to the pandemic era will ultimately make the new generation of kids even lazier than the previous generations.... surely this will have some effect like that after it's gone on for this amount of time.  I'd bet it's that much easier to get away with all kinds of things when the "classroom" is now just the living room at home, and your teacher is only there via an internet connection.  

Humans are inherently lazy, which is why (relative to the animal kingdom) we are the apex species on the planet. The fruits born of "technology" are "do thing but easier".

When managing projects, this is my personal mantra to remembering the human factor:

Why run, when you can walk,

Why walk when you can stand,

Why stand when you can sit,

Why sit when you can lie. 

People are going to choose whatever way mitigates entropy and achieves the desired outcome.  

Edited by OPTIMUS124

I never was into her.. It was pretty clear she was doing it for a check. And I totally don't mind that.. Nerds made it more. Like a hot chick hired for being hot and faking interest? Wooww never happened in the history of man. 

The first big chance she got she was fucking out and I didn't mind it. I liked her on that HBO news show. 

But yeah her and John mulaney is a whole ass mess. He was with his wife for like 10+ years, marriage ends.. He's back in rehab(he has a big coke addiction and drinking problem) which he's been dealing with. Then not even like a year done with his marriage hooks up with Munn and gets her pregnant 😂

This man was supposed to be Pete's mentor. Niggas barely out of rehab and out here busrin random nuts