Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Pineapple has an enzyme that digests whatever part of you it comes in contact with as you eat it. I'm already being eaten alive by life itself as an adult, I don't need that on my pizza too. To that, sir, I say

no way hello GIF by kate spade new york

If you have a leftover steak that's gone hard, if you submerge it in pineapple juice it will tenderize! I tried it and that shit was soft.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Huh is that for real?? I'll have to remember that

I can't find the video right now, but yeah. We tried dipping an old, hard steak in a bit of pineapple juice, and within 3 minutes the meat was so soft it was tearing apart when we picked and lifted it up. It's got to do with the enzymes of the fruit. You can find videos on yt of people tenderizing meat with pineapple juice.

Edited by AriesWarlock

My brother is getting rid of all his twisty puzzles and gave me a bunch of them. I just solved this 2x2 cube, and probably never will again because it turns so badly I thought I was going to break it at a couple points. spacer.png

Incidentally my pb for 3x3 cube is now 24 seconds. I haven't been drilling as hard and probably have more id need to learn in order to be able to get sub 30 regularly but I can get under 40 sec at will.

I tried to link with this woman a few times this week, she either had an excuse or was too tired. So out of the blue today a few minutes ago she wants me to go meet her for wings, but I already got wings an hour ago, so I decline and told her maybe tommorow. 

Do you know she lowkey got mad? Hit me with the 👍emoji, which is basically a "whatever". Oh, I can get declined but I can't do the declining. Mfer thinks I'm supposed to be on her time, nah fam

They can reject us infinitely but you tell them no ONCE, they shut down 😂

Edited by HD-Man
24 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I tried to link with this woman a few times this week, she either had an excuse or was too tired. So out of the blue today a few minutes ago she wants me to go meet her for wings, but I already got wings an hour ago, so I decline and told her maybe tommorow. 

Do you know she lowkey got mad? Hit me with the 👍emoji, which is basically a "whatever". Oh, I can get declined but I can't do the declining. Mfer thinks I'm supposed to be on her time, nah fam

They can reject us infinitely but you tell them no ONCE, they shut down 😂

That's a shit test. She might be mad about it now, but long game, she'll respect you more for doing that. Women do that shit a lot and I wish I'd known in my younger years what the deal was with it.

Edited by DoctaMario
35 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

That's a shit test. She might be mad about it now, but long game, she'll respect you more for doing that. Women do that shit a lot and I wish I'd known in my younger years what the deal was with it.

Indeed, this situation also made me realize what I did wrong with this other chick I was getting at. Allowed her to ghost me then pop back up like it was all good, which IMO made her lose respect for me 

I've subconsciously been avoiding such behaviors since, and even tho I "miss" out on certain women, I still have my self respect which is worth infinitely more than a shot of ass, priceless I may add

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

It's oddly impressive to people. Solving one is something anyone could do, it's actually not too difficult, getting fast is something else.

That's because most people don't know there is a trick to it. They actually try to solve it instead of understanding it's already been solved, just do that lol. 

It's why everyone thought that scene in Presuit of Happiness was amazing. "He solved a Cube in the car ride!!!" Like yea its really not that hard. Im slow but just follow the stepa and yoyll solve one easily. 

Edited by RSG3

MegaBee Original Series:

To combat the changing of white fictional characters into another race, a lone man undertakes a perilous trek across the world. 

His mission:restore them to their natural white form especially the endangered species known as GINGERS! before the BLACKENING takes over our world!

Starring:

Darc Requiem as Darc Requiem

with...

Black Annie as Annie

Laurence Fishburne as Perry Black

Candice Patton as Black Iris West

Keiynan Lonsdale as Black Wally West

Mehcad Brooks as  Black Sexy Jimmy Olsen

Michael  B. Jordan as Black Johnny Storm with a white sister

Billy Dee Williams as Black Harvey Dent

Will Smith as Black Deadshot (AW HELL NAW!)

Idris Elba as Black Heimdall

Samuel L. Jackson as Black Nick  Fury

Kerry Washington as Black Alicia Masters

Sam Jones as Black Pete Ross

Michael Clarke Duncan (RIP) as Black Kingpin

Jamie Foxx as Black Electro

Chiwetel Ejiofor as Black Baron Mordo

Dania Ramirez as pretty Dominican Callisto (Pretty Callisto? Only at Fox lol)

David Aljala as Manchester  BLACK 

8 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I've subconsciously been avoiding such behaviors since, and even tho I "miss" out on certain women, I still have my self respect which is worth infinitely more than a shot of ass, priceless I may add

One thing I had to learn the hard way is not to let women waste your time.  I think every guy needs to listen to Patrice in their teen years to be warned about the kind of bullshit women are going to try and put them through.

3 hours ago, J-ride said:

One thing I had to learn the hard way is not to let women waste your time.  I think every guy needs to listen to Patrice in their teen years to be warned about the kind of bullshit women are going to try and put them through.

Hell if I can find the actual meme, but best way I saw it put was "Dating in your 30s: Is this happening or not because I've got shit to do."

FINALLY my laptop has arrived.  

Oh, wait a minute, the OTHER one I ordered has arrived, not the one I ordered all the way back in November.  I don't know what happened with all of that, but fuck it.  Looks like I'll be needing another Megashock sticker to properly swag the new gear with while I call the other company a lot of names that I probably shouldn't post in here.  Either way I'm finally gonna get my workspace back to normal.......................I hope.

Someone tested positive at my workplace and I found out from a co-worker a solid 30+ hours ahead of when they did the official call to everyone (I had the day off when this person had told our bosses they had tested positive.)

The one boss who works remotely called me to tell me and I was like "I know. You didn't tell us right away and I found out from a co-worker." She seemed not pleased with that remark lol. 

I don't think I broke any rules by saying that but you guys probably know better than most how HR can get about these kind of things. I guess I'll find out.

Regular weekends just aren't enough of a break... I suppose it's because this is the first weekend after 2 holiday.  I'm already dreading this coming week.

I should make a character named Poopacabra.... a mysterious fecal creature of legend with terrifying strength.  Very few warriors have encountered it and lived to tell the tale.

Edited by MillionX

These fucking anti-vaxxers, man. I really hope none of these variants become a lot more deadly than before. We've been lucking out so far with "mild" variants, but something more serious could really fuck us up at this rate. Even with how they're doing the mRNA vaccines, they can't possibly keep up with all these mutations.

It's wild that you don't even hear about the "original" Rona anymore. It has its jersey in the rafters at this point.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

These fucking anti-vaxxers, man. I really hope none of these variants become a lot more deadly than before. We've been lucking out so far with "mild" variants, but something more serious could really fuck us up at this rate. Even with how they're doing the mRNA vaccines, they can't possibly keep up with all these mutations.

It's wild that you don't even hear about the "original" Rona anymore. It has its jersey in the rafters at this point.

There are reasons why people are against this vax.  This is part of it.

https://rumble.com/vs6meb-an-11-year-old-child-dies-after-receiving-a-vaccine-father-is-left-reeling.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=In+Search+of+Truth&ep=1

26 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

There are reasons why people are against this vax.  This is part of it.

I am not saying that we should say we should trade lives, but there is risk associated with any medication that is taken. 

Also, do we even know if it is the COVID vaccine used as the example here? 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
17 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I am not saying that we should say we should trade lives, but there is risk associated with any medication that is taken. 

Also, do we even know if it is the COVID vaccine used as the example here? 

You beat me to it, but I'm going to go a step further.

It's sad, but that's most likely just a video of a kid dead from other causes and the site saying it's the vaccine. There's NO accompanying information on that article besides the title. Just a bunch of "join/pay us" links. I guess you have to log in to see a description or news summary, and I ain't joining that shit.

On a google search, the only other article referencing this video is a bitchute article (not linking it; it doesn't deserve clicks) where the description reads:

An 11-year-old child dies right after receiving the evil clot shot injection. The desperate father doesn't know what to do. Children are being murdered by pharmacists, corrupt politicians, the press, doctors, all genocidal. All are corrupted by the psychopathic elite like Bill Gates. Innocent victims of the "vaccines", fragile and helpless children, being delivered to death by their own brainwashed parents.
If an innocent child's death does not move you and does not awaken the spirit of justice and vengeance, it means that you are not human. Nuremberg rope justice needs to get everyone behind these evil injections for crimes against humanity. This is war they waged on humanity and it's only getting started. Prepare and unite everyone you can.

So, just a bunch of unconfirmed loony shit. Still more description than the original site. Kid could be dead from anything, but the site just says it's the vaccine.

And because of people believing in shit like this, we're going to have to deal with the whole Greek alphabet before this is over.

Edited by axeman61
17 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

You beat me to it.

It's sad, but that's most likely just a video of a kid dead from other causes and the site saying it's the vaccine. There's NO accompanying information on that article besides the title. Just a bunch of "join/pay us" links. I guess you have to log in to see a description or news summary, and I ain't joining that shit.

On a google search, the only other article referencing this video is a bitchute article (not linking it; it doesn't deserve clicks) where the description reads:

So, just a bunch of unconfirmed loony shit. Still more description than the original site. Kid could be dead from anything, but the site just says it's the vaccine.

And because of people believing in shit like this, we're going to have to deal with the whole Greek alphabet before this is over.

There isn't any context to that video, but it's been argued before that if someone dies of a physical issue that was exacerbated by covid, then saying they died from covid related complications isn't an unreasonable thing to say.

Likewise, it's not unheard of for people to have complications due to the vaccines and we've learned that the FDA covered up numbers of people who died from complications related to the Pfizer vaccine. The only way to truly insure you never get it is just to stay home and not see anyone in person. People probably need to get comfy with the fact that they're likely going to get it at some point because viruses mutate.

Edited by DoctaMario