Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

People that treat science as gospel truth amuse me especially atheists that treat science like it's God or a religion. The irony. Just trust the science! Don't ever question it! It's always right! They are what they are against. 

People who do this don't understand what the scientific process is. Part of the process is using new information to better inform. It seems like if new info comes out, it's treated as all of it being wrong. 

That said, if it's verifiable, then it points closer to true than the feels. 

Just now, OPTIMUS124 said:

People who do this don't understand what the scientific process is. Part of the process is using new information to better inform. It seems like if new info comes out, it's treated as all of it being wrong. 

That said, if it's verifiable, then it points closer to true than the feels. 

Nigga, don't waste your time, Is BTier, so of course he will post dumb shit 🤣

I've been a fan of this guy's channel lately, as he covers the vampires from various stories... in this one he talked about The Strain:

It was a real shame that the quality of this show trailed off so quickly... I rambled on about this one before---that first season was SO cool... so well done; the suspense and intrigue in the first couple of episodes in particular was amazing.  It would've been cool if "Quinlan" (*the guy pictured on the left of that thumbnail preview) got a spinoff series.

Stay safe out there everyone!  😫

ATTENTION!

Since this keeps coming up I'm going to make it really simple:

GET THE SHOT.

Virus Vaccine GIF by INTO ACTION

TALK ANTI-VAX...AND GET SHOT.

Shooting Machine Gun GIF by Bounce

If you are against the vaccine then fine.  Just...don't say anything.  Keep it to yourself.  We've had this argument so many times in here already.

REPORT ANTI-VAX POSTS TO ME.  I WILL ISSUE TEMP BANS DEPENDING ON MY MOOD.

Ohhhhhh here we go.... Tommy just went live with this topic which is always juicy

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

sidenote---it became clear to me quite a while ago that if Hell freezes over and I ever were to get married... there's a strong chance it would NOT be to a black woman....but simply because in terms of having an actual common ground and all that jazz... certain opinions and beliefs I have (*basically politics and opinions on religion) would no doubt be repulsive and unacceptable for 99.99999% of black american women.  There would seriously be no point in me wasting my time or theirs, tbh.

oh yeah---one of the old timers here; I'm 40s--- "Degeneration X" thru and thru.  I've been notoriously on the fence about the kids issue... I hate that there's a certain window of time to shit or get off the pot when it comes to that.  I have a cousin that's a bit older that just had his first kid a few years ago, after 40... fortunately the kid came out fine; I know there's risk of certain issues if you're old and bring a child into the world.  If I had a kid, the ideal would only be 2 of them at the most.  I figure I would be a pretty cool Dad; it would be nice to bond with a son or daughter over games or comic book stuff, music, shows and movies, etc.  I've even thought of the name I'd want my hypothetical son or daughter to have, and how I'd prefer to raise him or her.

so a delta 8 weed company is now sponsoring a car at nascar.

https://speedwaydigest.com/index.php/news/nascar-cup-series-news/66511-richard-childress-racing-announces-breakthrough-partnership-with-3chi

they might as well just make ganja federally legal already. why bother fighting the inevitable. 

p.s. i hope they win 

Edited by VirginDefiler
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Looks like I may need to see a doctor, for the last week or so, I've been feeling like I'm breathing through my right ear when I take deep breathes. It's not painful, but slightly annoying having cool air flowing through my ear 😑

The condition you are probably referring to is Autophony. 

It can be caused by many things: 

blockage of the ear canal due to wax or foreign body,

dysfunction of the Eustachian tube (the tube that connects the ear to the back of the throat)

infections both viral and bacterial of the middle ear (otitis media)

Acid reflux can even be a cause!

It may need a referral from ENT if the cause cannot be easily ascertained from the Family practice/IM physician.

47 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

The condition you are probably referring to is Autophony. 

It can be caused by many things: 

blockage of the ear canal due to wax or foreign body,

dysfunction of the Eustachian tube (the tube that connects the ear to the back of the throat)

infections both viral and bacterial of the middle ear (otitis media)

Acid reflux can even be a cause!

It may need a referral from ENT if the cause cannot be easily ascertained from the Family practice/IM physician.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Doctor J everyone. No not THAT Doctor J.

Ohoooooo here we go with the latest "progressive reboot" shenanigans for everyone to laugh about 

https://www.today.com/video/-the-honeymooners-reboot-in-the-works-with-female-focused-cast-130502213789

https://collider.com/honeymooners-reboot-damon-wayans-jr-cbs/

Heh, I'm sure several youtube channels are already licking their chops over the easy views this will bring in for reactionary rants and 3-hour podcasts 🤣  (*I regret not making one of those channels myself, actually; could've easily soared to probably 100k subs or so since Hollywood keeps throwing out such easy ammo like this) 

I'm actually not quite sure how this works out though--- CBS shows tend to last forever, even if you never hear any buzz about people watching them....but it still seems like an idea that wouldn't make it past the first season.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

🤣

Why is Perfect Legend stirring any goddamn pots? If I got beat 13-0 in a first to 10, I'm going to close my mouth until I establish a solid record again. He hasn't. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but he hasn't won any tourneys since getting washed like that, has he?

I don't know what his deal is. The whole reason it's a meme is because he could not take the 10-0. People have been 10-0'd before. They were smart enough to read the tea leaves and not ask for 3 more L's.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

The only game perfect legend has ever been genuinely dominant in is Dead or Alive. But that’s honestly a thing of the past as now SonicFox and their brother are considered two of the best DOA players on the planet while no one really even knows about PL’s history of with the game 

I personally think it's the continuance of the OG vs New School FGC arc, but whatever. Knowing how much shit PL is talking, someone will blow his ass up in DBFZ; more than likely on stream.

@HD-Man Accountability is like kryptonite to most women and they essentially don't want any kind of criticism, they just want to hear their own ideas repeated back to them.  You don't know how many times my wife tried in vain to help female associates not completely screw up their lives and for them to get mad at her for daring to judge them.  It's funny how redpilled dealing with other females has made my wife, I think she might be more of a misogynist than I am at this point.  

25 minutes ago, J-ride said:

@HD-Man Accountability is like kryptonite to most women and they essentially don't want any kind of criticism, they just want to hear their own ideas repeated back to them.  You don't know how many times my wife tried in vain to help female associates not completely screw up their lives and for them to get mad at her for daring to judge them.  It's funny how redpilled dealing with other females has made my wife, I think she might be more of a misogynist than I am at this point.  

Didn't know you married her fam.

postmedia-calgary17.jpeg?quality=90&stri

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

So apparently anytime men question or criticize any poor life choices women may make, that means those men are gay according to women. Nice to know 😂

I’m glad my best friend (who is a female) is not like this. She constantly comes to me for advice when it comes to major things going on in her life or that she’s thinking about doing. 

I don’t know why because I’m a bit of a fuck up l, myself but I always appreciate it when people feel that my word/advice/whatever means something to them and they can come to me about things that may be bothering them or they’re thinking about doing that may causes significant shift in their life. 

Unfortunately though, I don’t have to criticize a woman to make them think I’m gay. I apparently radiate gay as since ever since I was a teenager everyone’s first impression of me is that I’m gay. I’ve even dated women who initially thought I was gay upon first meeting each other 

I don’t take offense to it. There’s no reason to. I just don’t know what it is about me that makes people think I am. 

Edited by iStu X
59 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Accountability is like kryptonite to most women and they essentially don't want any kind of criticism, they just want to hear their own ideas repeated back to them.  You don't know how many times my wife tried in vain to help female associates not completely screw up their lives and for them to get mad at her for daring to judge them.  It's funny how redpilled dealing with other females has made my wife, I think she might be more of a misogynist than I am at this point.  

You think it's just women?  

With all the Fresh & Fit nonsense that Million posts and while dudes are getting jailed for jumping on the Capitol to stop elections from being certified?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet