Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 hours ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

Anyone here ever hilariously looked at someone's shared post indirected about you on social media about you being a problem to them?

No. You got problems that are uniquely to you, bro. Maybe the problem is you? You could just be frustrated internally for not being able to release yourself, which is part of our evolution. Life is too short to be hated by your own parents. Instead of getting away from them,  try taking a trip to wholefoods and find some metaphorical pigs. Who knows, maybe the next time you get talked about negatively by your own family isn't because of personal behavior but because of how much food she eats. 

Forgive my ignorance with this one as I'm not a Japanese G1 expert..

You've come a long way, Star Saber...

Left:  1989 Japan exclusive G1 

Right: 2022 Haslab crowdfunded Legacy

Picture 1/2 = Blue chest guy is named Saber and can transform into a red jet.

His head is a "Brainmaster"  that detaches and can transform into a baby robot. (2nd picture)

Saber  vehicle mode combines with V-star to make a big red/white/blue spaceship.

The big red/white/blue/yellow robot mode with an Optimus Prime faceplate is called "Star Saber" (4th picture)

FjnvyjcaUAAN6ty?format=jpg&name=medium

FjnvyjZaAAEHpKS?format=jpg&name=medium

FjnvyjYacAMz-ss?format=jpg&name=medium

FjnvyjUagAEQL0h?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by DangerousJ
2 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

No. You got problems that are uniquely to you, bro. Maybe the problem is you? You could just be frustrated internally for not being able to release yourself, which is part of our evolution. Life is too short to be hated by your own parents. Instead of getting away from them,  try taking a trip to wholefoods and find some metaphorical pigs. Who knows, maybe the next time you get talked about negatively by your own family isn't because of personal behavior but because of how much food she eats. 

Lol. Wow.

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Amazon deadass just signed me up for Prime without my permission. I make it a habit to not sign up anytime I purchase something but they took it upon themselves to take $10. These mfers knew exactly what they were doing

I immediately re-cancelled that shit and removed my card info. Let me get that back, playa 😂

why not have prime btw?

i personally pay for prime n netflix myself. i dont regret using prime considering i use their amazon lockers alot.

tho w netflix i barely watch netflix nowadays n sometimes ask myself why im payin a sub for something i barely use.

uh. but both still provide alot of quality entertainment.

the one golden goose i have found tho is tubi cuz its soooo good for something free. i hope it stays that way.

back in the day i useta rock hulu religiously. but ever since they started asking for pay sub i dropped em n never went back.

n i useta rock crunchyroll but they started blocking vids if u had adblock on and dropped their sorry asses too.

i miss the net of years ago.

imo, 2012 to 2017 was the golden age of the net. you could see everything. i mean everything back then relatively for free.

but the net has become so corporate n g rated now. sucks. its too dull plus expensive now.

So been lifting for 5 weeks now. Saturday I decided to see what my personal 1 rep max was for the 3 main lifts.

Deadlift: 275lbs

Squat: 225lbs

Bench: 185lbs

I never thought I could do this when I was younger. Feels good to apply myself and actually start getting stronger. So week 6 starts Tuesday. Now I can go for reps with heavier weights. Can't wait to see the change after half a year.

I got caught up on the last 2 episodes of Interview with the Vampire... there's 1 scene in episode 7 that is one hell of a vicious bloodbath....right away I think that will rank as a favorite scene of vamps doing their thing.  The look of absolute terror on the guests' faces... it was glorious.  Our 3 vampiric amigos there had a niiiiice bloody buffet in the house that night.  Those people tried to run, of course but nahhhh bruh... there is no escape.

proud of you hoody.

yunno, the one big regret i have in life is that i never learned acrobatics when i was young. i had friends that could do blackflips, somersaults, cartwheels etc. n i never managed to learn. its just a thing i have that gripes me. i would dare try to learn now. but im almost 50 and tho i think i could reach the level of flexibility and stretch and strength i once had when i use to practice martial arts. being this old and thinking of getting a concussion at my age if i fuck a backflip up turns me way off to the idea.

p.s.

i dont look like a traditional 50 year old geezer btw. i look like in my late 20s to 30 max in face n body. as long as i shave my grey beard off i can easily pass for 30 or under. so dont imagine some old guy that can barely walk or something. 50 is just more of a number cuz in face n body im more 30 than anything. no lines or wrinkles or anything.  if u saw me in a crowd at like evo youd never guess my age if im clean shaven.

Edited by VirginDefiler

btw.

the only explanation i have as to why i look so young other than good genes is nutrition. like nutrition is actually i think#1 regarding how you look agewise.

if u wanna know what i take daily i'll tell u. see if it helps yall. btw dont go the RDA recommended daily allowance. RDA use to be the MDA which is minimum daily allowance which just means its just what u need to barely stay alive. its not the optimum health numbers. so ignore RDA.

remember this.

theres 3 things your body needs.

essential amino acids aka protein, essential vitamins and essential minerals. you need em to live.

cod liver oil-gives you max vit A,D, and E the lipid vits

nutitional yeast or just liquid b complex.-gives u all the B vits

cherries or oranges daily-vit c

kale-vit k

shilajit-its humic n fulvic acid combined with super concetrated amounts of all 88 minerals. its..really freakin good. like highly recommended. youll def feel the nutrition in 2 weeks of using it

himalyan pink salt plus celtic sea salt in a 50%/50% blend.-gives u all 88 minerals so they say. as to why the 50/50 mix? cuz pink salt is low in sodium high in potassium and your blood pressure dropes. sea salt high in sodium so raises bp. mix em equally- has 2 electrolytes potassium and sodium in abundance.

yogurt-has calcium n good bacteria to exercise your immune system and good tummy flora balance.

magnesium oil-magnesium but as to the oil, you apply it on your skin cuz your tummy has trouble absorbing magnesium orally.

spinach or any sea plants-iodine. its important. iodine is what allows oxygen aka fuel to enter a cell, youre cell cant do shit mitochondria without oxygen.

nad+ or nadh supplement.-necessary. as u get older your cell mitochondria diminishes. its why u get old. n look old. 

atp supplement-same as nad+, atp diminshes with age and cell mitochondria diminshes. remember that the difference between a 20 year old and a 80 year old is cellular mitochondria. young people can convert matter(food) to pure energy then back to matter(cell creation) way better than old folk. this is why old people look n feel old. well that and hormones diminishing.

lastly.

superfoods.

green algae-has all the essential protein u need plus most of the vitamins and minerals u need

moringa-same

butter from grass fed cows-same mostly

eggs from grass fed chickens-same mostly

keep in mind u dont just have all i listed at once. like i personally take the cod liver oil plus liquid b complex in the mornings plus the shilajit.

lunch i'll have the uh, oranges/cherries. some fruit. 

and dinner i'll add the algae n moringa powder to like beans or soup. something that makes it tolerable. spinach, avocados, etc.

nightime i take the atp plus nad+ supplements.

its not a chore at all. you just make what i say a part of your diet.

as for the teasoon of sea n pink salt u dont need that daily but like 2x a week w water. drink it slow. real slow. cuz water retention balance. you cant guzzle it. slow sips feeling it.

may i remind yall i have underactive hormones. why? cuz i fucked up when i was 25 thats why. i went 4 years where i didnt pay attention to my nutrition intake. and i made the mistake of not consuming any sea food for 4 years. my iodine intake was way too low, caused my immune system to attack n damage my thyroid. n since i didnt get correctly diagnosed for couple years  it damaged my adrenals n balls cuz your steroid hormone glands need iodine too to convert fat into steroids.

so i do struggle with my health. not so much my thyroid cuz thats tip top but my adrenals still struggle retaining sodium. so i feel lactic acid burn sooner rather than later when i exercise cuz my sodium lvls are always too low. its hard to balance.

but i do look freakin young for my age. and i think our gen look younger than previous generations cuz we paid more attention to our diets n nutritional needs more than they did. imo. its why our gen looks alot younger than older gens.

nutrition is tbh everything. biochemistry in general.

make sure your biochemistry is at max not minimum...dont go by the rda. they need to fix that.

oh and dont go into the summer sun like beaches n shit.

get just enuff where its healthy but never more than that. cuz the sun. fucks your skin up. dries out your skin, then u get wrinkles n lines sooner rather than later.

There's 1 particular Walmart I know of that is so horrible... I'd love it if they closed that garbage down.  I gave up on that particular location a long time ago.  That one is always the most raggedy, "unwashed ass" looking/smelling place... and they never have whatever grocery item you're looking for...almost as if they magically know beforehand and make sure it disappears as you're walking in, like "Oh, here he comes----he's on his way in for Tropicana orange juice, Jimmy Dean brand Pork Links and Pepperidge Farm wheat bread....quick, throw all that shit out before he sees it!"  This is on top of other nonsense like the self-checkout area only working properly half the time, and even when it's set up to work they just put it in card-only mode most of those times.  

8 hours ago, iStu X said:

Good. Keep stealing 

There are people who have to rely on those stores for things like groceries and prescriptions, and especially for older people who may not be able to drive across town those stores closing could be a hardship. Walmart sucks, sure, but encouraging crime to "lol stick it to the man" is a terrible take, especially because that crime affects people who aren't Walmart.

Edited by DoctaMario

So I was in orientation for my new job at Target, waiting on someone to finish their paperwork so I'm looking over my phone and this comes across one of the discords.

https://vxtwitter.com/patriottakes/status/1601943518007664641?t=3NDIitQMIcPlMiqhoJWq7w&s=19

"Marjorie Taylor Greene, at the New York Young Republicans Club Gala: “By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target and CVS nowadays. I don’t even know how we got here. …This is the state that we’re..."

So wanna ask what department that product is in 

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

So I was in orientation for my new job at Target, waiting on someone to finish their paperwork so I'm looking over my phone and this comes across one of the discords.

https://vxtwitter.com/patriottakes/status/1601943518007664641?t=3NDIitQMIcPlMiqhoJWq7w&s=19

"Marjorie Taylor Greene, at the New York Young Republicans Club Gala: “By the way, you can pick up a butt plug or a dildo at Target and CVS nowadays. I don’t even know how we got here. …This is the state that we’re..."

So wanna ask what department that product is in 

With the condoms and adult diapers aisle. Been there for years at all the targets I have been at. Weird still to me but that's just me. 

2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

With the condoms and adult diapers aisle. Been there for years at all the targets I have been at. Weird still to me but that's just me. 

I only know this because I worked in a pharmacy in a Target and we got asked just about every thing under the sun.  I remember one time I showed a guy were the rubber gloves, condoms and lube were in one sitting and was able to do so without laughing.  I did not want to know what he was planning on doing with all 3.

MK - Fatality Thoughts.

MK3/UMK3 (1995)

Unfortunately, MK fatalities started to decline with this game. 

The pre-existing ones had dumb changes  - i.e. Kung Lao throws his hat and the victim screams multiple times despite the head being severed in the first strike

Some had a cheesy vibe -  Kabal "scares" you to death. 

Some were ok - but didnt fit the character - Jax growing to giant size and squashing you 

Most of the animalities had the character morph and just maul them or bite them but not seemingly kill them.

Many looked bad because of the colored 2d image that looked too "2d" compared to the digitized sprites.

Some are dumb bc of other reasons.

So here are some of the worst UMK3 fatalities imo.

Reptile Animality

Strike 1 : A monkey? For a character named Reptile?!!????!!!!

Strike 2: It just chases the opponent and doesn't even hit him. WTF?

Scorpion Animality

Bad enough its not a Scorpion, but a Penguin -which would have been appropriate for Subzero.

Classic Sub zero  -  Censored

I dont know if they were trying to be "artistic" , but it doesn't work.

Liu Kang - Arcade machine

Liu is a relatively serious character . Maybe Johnny  Cage would have been fitting if he were in MK3.

My favorites :

Cyrax:    Helicopter

Nightwolf - Light of Heaven

3 hours ago, J-ride said:

I only know this because I worked in a pharmacy in a Target and we got asked just about every thing under the sun.  I remember one time I showed a guy were the rubber gloves, condoms and lube were in one sitting and was able to do so without laughing.  I did not want to know what he was planning on doing with all 3.

No lies, sound more like a MythBusters situation.  😆

3 hours ago, J-ride said:

He was planning to get it in one way or another!

@VirginDefilerThanks for the knowledge my guy. Imma definitely take my nutrition to another level. Gains don't mean sh1t without your health.

Also can anybody tell me what is it with military White dudes and hard-core gay jokes??? Like I've never heard such wild gay ish in my life. Like today. Dudes joking talking about reach arounds and stuff. That's typical for them

But today co worker asked us all. "Hey which of these is less gay? If you had to choose. Buff manly woman like WWE Chyna pegging you. Or fucking a smaller feminine man like Prince?" 

And another dude answers. As long as you don't look him in the eye. Fucking Prince would be less gay. You're doing the fucking and you can pretend he's a chick if you keep him face down ass up.

Edited by BB_Hoody
9 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

MK - Fatality Thoughts.

MK3/UMK3 (1995)

Unfortunately, MK fatalities started to decline with this game. 

The pre-existing ones had dumb changes  - i.e. Kung Lao throws his hat and the victim screams multiple times despite the head being severed in the first strike

Some had a cheesy vibe -  Kabal "scares" you to death. 

Some were ok - but didnt fit the character - Jax growing to giant size and squashing you 

Most of the animalities had the character morph and just maul them or bite them but not seemingly kill them.

Many looked bad because of the colored 2d image that looked too "2d" compared to the digitized sprites.

Some are dumb bc of other reasons.

So here are some of the worst UMK3 fatalities imo.

Reptile Animality

Strike 1 : A monkey? For a character named Reptile?!!????!!!!

Strike 2: It just chases the opponent and doesn't even hit him. WTF?

Scorpion Animality

Bad enough its not a Scorpion, but a Penguin -which would have been appropriate for Subzero.

Classic Sub zero  -  Censored

I dont know if they were trying to be "artistic" , but it doesn't work.

Liu Kang - Arcade machine

Liu is a relatively serious character . Maybe Johnny  Cage would have been fitting if he were in MK3.

My favorites :

Cyrax:    Helicopter

Nightwolf - Light of Heaven

What about Scorpions Shun Goku Satsu!

Yeah, now that I look back on it----most of those "Animality" finishers looked stupid to me...I would've just kept animal shapeshifting to 1 or 2 characters as their thing.

Another recent "good eats" find at Target --- Cilantro lime chicken; the brand is Kevin's Natural Foods....here it's 9 or 10 bucks and that shit is SO good.  It comes with a "light" chimichurri sauce; like most things I never use the whole packet they have in there.... and of course it's easy enough to cook on a stovetop; put a little cooking oil in the pan then put the chicken pieces in there, cook for a short time on each side then put the sauce on there.  (total calories for the whole thing is 480 [3 servings at 160 each])  

Glamster channel is showing the 80s Twilight Zone again...unfortunately they skipped the intro this time though

*recent 4k acquisition---I happened to see Terminator 2 on 4k at Best Buy the other day; hell yeah that's mine now.

Edited by MillionX