Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

I honestly forgot about The Game Awards and it seems like I didn't miss much. Game announcements with zero gameplay don't get me hype. Also I'm laughing at all the Smash clowns right now. If wish they were as gun ho about going after the pedo's in the community as they are bitching about Nintendo not allowing them use emulate games at tournaments. Yeah, I see where there priorities are...

6 hours ago, M A R T I A N said:

Sephiroth is a dope as hell pick. 

I almost shat itself when they made it look like he iced Mario. 

I would say that and the immediate aftermath where he is tossed away were the best part of the trailer, followed by accidental meta comment of giving Smash despair.

7 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I know this is probably gonna only be loosely related to the games but it's cool non the less

So who's gonna play Wedge? You can't have a Rouge Squadron movie without Wedge. 

Edit: I'll take this to the Star Wars thread cause it ain't about video games 🙏

Edited by KingTubb
13 hours ago, BornWinner said:

I don’t think I’ve ever met a person that likes the Latinx term.

Not a single latino in latin america likes the term.

Is patronazing and is an example of the out of touch "gringos" trying to impose their shit into our cultures.

At best, the only latinos i have seen using it are people who born there and have never interacted with latin americans here.

Edit

Dont tell me that some imbecile used it on the vga.

Fucking kek

Edited by Hecatom
5 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Not a single latino in latin america likes the term.

Is patronazing and is an example of the out of touch "gringos" trying to impose their shit into our cultures.

At best, the only latinos i have seen using it are people who born there and have never interacted with latin americans here.

Edit

Dont tell me that some imbecile used it on the vga.

Fucking kek

There was a whole ad dedicated to Latinx in Gaming during the awards. Everyone hated it.

Eo6s56ZXMAIBlZ_?format=jpg&name=large

6 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

There was a whole ad dedicated to Latinx in Gaming during the awards. Everyone hated it.

Is one of the most idiotics things born from the identity politics garbage.

It is accompanied by the idiotic push to make spanish and other latin languages (french, italian, portuguese, etc) "non gendered", whih is idiotic since all those languages are gendered.

For starters most latinos dislike that we are lumped into those neblous category of latinos as a shared race and culture when it only means that we have some commonality based on our shared languages.

Spaniards, Filipinos, Italians, French are also latinos for example, and you wouldnt say they are all the same.

Yet you have those idiots calling anyone a latino as it means that my hondurean ass is the same as an argentinan or as a brazilian.

Edited by Hecatom

I was gonna joke last night that I wanted a sword character cuz I knew it would piss of Po Pimpus...lo and behold it's the longest sword user of them all!!! Bwahahahahaha. 

New Ghouls n Ghosts is dope. I want another Strider tho. 

Haven't watched the Capcom Arcade trailer yet. Saw someone mention it had Giga Wing tho so fingers crossed for more Capcom Shmups. Hope Progear is on there but I won't hold my breath. 

Edited by RSG3
32 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I hate the Latinx term is with a furious passion. Liberal white folk wanting to inject themselves into cultural politics where they have no business being apart of. Good luck getting any Latin person born and raised to adapt that bullshit. I would go off on someone if they called me that. 

I literally only heard it from Latin born people lmfao. I don't think this is the white agenda people wanna think it is.