Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

9 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

FKolsFvXMAQOZbA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Narrator:  It didn't work

Nintendo's president was asked during a Q&A about acquisitions, metaverse, and NFTs

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-03/nintendo-cuts-switch-outlook-again-on-supply-logistics-jam

This doesn't have the response about the metaverse and NFTs but the response for that I read was kind of a non answer to satisfy stockholders like "It's interesting but we don't know how we could make it fun"

This does have the response about acquisitions though

“Our brand was built upon products crafted with dedication by our employees, and having a large number of people who don’t posses Nintendo DNA in our group would not be a plus to the company,” Furukawa said.

Yeeeah...so those people who are don't like Arceus are gonna have to hold that

This game came out Friday right?  Yeah...Pokemon franchise is definitely changing moving forward so gonna have to cope.

Edit:  Phil is also going to get a Lifetime Achievement Award at the DICE Awards

Good for him!

Edited by Sonichuman
13 hours ago, iStu X said:

SNIP

COD sucks now, for sure. But Activision will never do something positive if people keep giving them billions. It doesn't matter that there are (relatively) minor dips here and there. Players need to speak with their wallets, end of story. They won't though, and that's what's sad. This series will keep on declining.

Edited by axeman61

i dont understand how gta san andreas is on andriod store. but not on steam. smdh.

anywho.

i started playing the Pathless game last night first time.

thats...a really pretty interesting game. very much like sotc and maybe journey.

the game really really wants you to dash n shoot ALL the time. you can tell cuz the camera feels good when you do and doesnt when you dont. its fun tho.

i also played a lil of Warm Snow the game. just the free demo. its good too.

Edited by VirginDefiler
7 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I finished HZD last night- both the main game and the DLC.  I'm glad I did a playthrough again before Fforbidden West, just to familiarize myself with the characters and lore.  What a cool fucking game! And the next one is supposedly better with the refined combat and exploration.  Can't wait!

I'm actually trying to refocus in playing through HZD now myself and I bought the frozen wilds dlc last month too so I'm hoping to have it done before the sequel comes out.

4 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm actually trying to refocus in playing through HZD now myself and I bought the frozen wilds dlc last month too so I'm hoping to have it done before the sequel comes out.

I hadn't played the DLC yet.  It's fucking great!  I started it right after I got to Meridian- there are some cool weapons you can get early if you collect the bluegleam on the map.  They help with some of the later game content.

3 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Yeah Nintendo attacking GilvaSunner like they did was fucking bullshit.

Yeah about that…

It may not have been Nintendo after all. This thread goes into the strikes on why it could not be Nintendo and just some jackoff pretending to be to get rid of people he doesn’t like. The same thing happen to the Kirby Reanimated project where a guy pretended to be Nintendo to get rid of the video. After it was found out, it got put back up. Sadly I doubt GilvaSunner won’t be returning for this. 

So while it is possible that Nintendo just decided to kill Gilva one day, it is not unheard of some guy just wanting to get rid of a channel by pretending to be a company. Bottom of the line, YouTube’s copyright system is ass.

Picking up SMT5 again after putting in down for two weeks. I made it to the final dungeon and it's been a breeze. I didn't think I grind hard enough to make the Marathon a jog but that's what's happening. The sub bosses and boss are getting steamrolled. 

Spoiler

The second battle with Zeus was the only fight that provided any actual challenge. He took me about 20 minutes to beat. I'm a bit peeved that I get his fusion in this battle instead of the first one where I handed him his ass.

I made it to the throne room now. I want to fuse Beelzebub before fighting who remains but most of the monsters are now too weak to grind. 

7 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Yea!!! How dare they protect their intellectual property they paid money to have produced that you choose not to buy but listen to on YouTube for free!!!

Look bro don't try and justify your desire to cheap and not pay for the music you want to listen to once the free ride ends. You had your fun while it lasted be happy with what you got while you got it.

That whole tweet is entitled as fuck. 

With all that said there's a way over 50% chance this isn't even Nintendo and nothing more then another example of how trash YouTube is at monitoring their platform. 

Edited by RSG3
11 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea!!! How dare they protect their intellectual property they paid money to have produced that you choose not to buy but listen to on YouTube for free!!!

Look bro don't try and justify your desire to cheap and not pay for the music you want to listen to once the free ride ends. You had your fun while it lasted be happy with what you got while you got it.

That whole tweet is entitled as fuck. 

With all that said there's a way over 50% chance this isn't even Nintendo and nothing more then another example of how trash YouTube is at monitoring their platform. 

All of this. Plus people bitch about “Nintendo doesn’t make them available in the US!” 

That’s a bitch ass and weak excuse. Gamefreak puts up almost every Pokémon OST on iTunes and GooglePlay or whatever the fuck. Not to mention there’s so many sites you can import from and still get the CD‘S  of a lot of iconic video game sound tracks for around what the American MSRP would be. And then guess what? You can rip those onto your computer and put them on your fucking phone. I’ve done it dozens of times since having my own income at 16. 

ebay, CD Japan, Play Asia, Ami-Ami, Nin Nin Gaming  are all top examples and those are just the ones I know of. I know there’s tons more. 

Fuck all those people complaining. Support the composers and companies that make that iconic music or shut the fuck up. 

Edited by iStu X