Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

48 minutes ago, iStu X said:

There’s no blow back on Pratt voicing Mario cause he’s not Italian. People don’t like Chris Pratt as Mario cause he’s a Bible thumping bigot and An asshole

The church Pratt is a member of is those things. Nothing about the man himself suggest he is. James Gunn stuck up for him when assholes tried to get him booted from Guardians 3.

1 minute ago, Hawkingbird said:

The church Pratt is a member of is those things. Nothing about the man himself suggest he is. James Gunn stuck up for him when assholes tried to get him booted from Guardians 3.

Word

People like to claim that he has said shit, when if you do a little research will find that most is untrue, or taken out of context.

The usual twatter shit.

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

There’s no blow back on Pratt voicing Mario cause he’s not Italian. People don’t like Chris Pratt as Mario cause he’s a Bible thumping bigot and An asshole

I want to see receipts. All I've seen is people trying to get him cancelled because of the church he attends. You say this type of shit about someone you better have the proof to back it up.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

So what you guys are saying is that some folk in here are twitter-idiots? 🤣

Are any of you guys playing TMNT on PS5?  Talkin' to someone and that foo says the online is jacked.  Like, not when playing but to get a match.  He said it takes forever and a day to get a game of multiplayer in that shit.  Took me like 30 seconds but I'm not on PS5.  I was just wondering if anyone here had a similar experience.

40 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

So what you guys are saying is that some folk in here are twitter-idiots? 🤣

Are any of you guys playing TMNT on PS5?  Talkin' to someone and that foo says the online is jacked.  Like, not when playing but to get a match.  He said it takes forever and a day to get a game of multiplayer in that shit.  Took me like 30 seconds but I'm not on PS5.  I was just wondering if anyone here had a similar experience.

I have it on Switch and Steam. Sorry man.

It should work like that, Hekatom.  I'd check the games official site or whatever and see though. 

@J-rideI'm not sure.  I play it on Steam.  I told the guy maybe its cause you're on PS5 and the user base for that is kinda low and maybe thats why its hard to get a match.  He said something about being able to play with PS4 folk or something.  I guess I didnt really think of that as cross platform play cause they're both PSN stuffs.  /shrug  But I guess ps5 and ps4 can play together and that is considered cross platform. 

P.S.  I know they are different.  PS4.  PS5.  But I always figured they ran on the same network - PSN.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The church Pratt is a member of is those things. Nothing about the man himself suggest he is.

I mean, if he’s willing to go to be a regular at a church that preaches stuff on the regular and defends himself going to that church. To a lot of people it seems safe to assume he believes in the same ideologies. 

im not going to discuss it further because I don’t care enough to. I also just don’t have the energy. It’s been mentally and emotionally exhausting day. 

Edited by iStu X

Portable gaming good times once again---I had to go to the office building today, actually....so of course my only tough decision was whether to bring Switch, Steam Deck or both... I brought the Steam Deck, so I had a good time playing Prototype 2 again whenever I had a free moment....also in the drive-thru line when I stopped by a restaurant on the way home.

Prototype is also probably the closest we'll ever get to a good "Carnage/Venom" game.... or a World of Darkness Vampire game all about a Tzimisce main character. (*that clan's main, signature theme is in their power to radically alter their physical form to be nearly anything they want it to be; so they can morph their body into all kinds of monstrous things.)

Really, imagine if there was a remake... or a sequel, and with today's graphics it was on par with the recent Spider-Man games.  The hype would be off the charts for me.

4 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Now, lets hope that ASW takes the hint and finally releases GGAC+R on PS4/PS5 with rollback.
And if we are allowed to be "greedy" maybe toss GG Slash too to the package (since it has both the Slash and #R data on it)

Is something that SNK and Capcom are beating them, where their classics are getting ports with rollback.

Granted, they have added rollback to the ps4 games they released this gen, minus Xrd (Since they very likely don't want Xrd taking away players from Strive that are not that happy with it, but play it because is the current "GG" with rollback)

7 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Because it's Nintendoh 

OK...look generally I could give 2 shits if someone thumbs down my posts especially if it comes from you with the way how you act some times so I gotta know what part of what you said makes sense in response to BANDAI NAMCO'S  Summer Event where they are the one that do the WEEB ARENA FIGHTERS that Stu was talking about and what does any of that have to do with Nintendo aside from some of the games showing up on their platforms?  Please elaborate for me.

Man, SEGA gonna make me cave and cop Sonic Origins before a physical version drops. They touched up the prototype versions of Sonic 3 & Knux music. I'll miss Ice Cap and Launch base but I can't even be mad at the replacement tracks.

So anyone planning on picking up Final Vendetta? From what I hear, the game is not easy.

Just now started tuning in during my break.  Game looks pretty great graphically so far.

Edit:

Welp...I'm pretty sure the internet is going to be busy with at least 2 of the female leads today...

Edit 2:  wow...this game is back to the openess that Xenoblade 1 had. 

Edit 3:  Wait you can dodge in battle now?  Is that what I'm seeing now?  I'm really liking how streamlined this battle is looking.  YO You can juggle kinda now?  GET FUCKED.

Edit 4:  I'll have to rewatch this later....gotta go back to work.  I'm gonna need Nintendo to open up preorders again for that special edition.

Edited by Sonichuman

I honestly wasn’t sold on xbc3 until they showed the job classes and hero system. Sign me the fuck up. 

Mio and Sena are ridiculously cute. Sena actually reminds me a lot of Nana from God Eater 2

On the surface level the expansion pass seems absolutely not worth it but last piece of the dlc included is a “new scenario” and knowing how Nintendo has been this generation with that kind of content i know the expansion pass will end up being worth it. 

Edited by iStu X