Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

9 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Is that Steve Blum?

It definitely is.  He's been the go to Wolvie voice for awhile now.  I can't remember when exactly he started taking over but I know he's been doing it since at least Marvel Ultimate Alliance.  I'm pretty sure he's been doing it before but this was the first time that it really stuck out to me personally.

Damn man, you know, I really forgot just how fucking fast Ridge Racer games get towards the end. Just "finished" the career mode for Ridge Racer 7 and man if the entire pack isn't glued to your ass the entire race. Better not fuck up or you'll go from 1st to 7th like your playing a game of Mario Kart. I struggle to think of an Arcade Racer that delivers the white knuckle high speed drift based racing that Ridge Racer does. It's truly an amazing series back to forwards for the most part. 

Craziest part is I finished the "final" heat with a halfway upgraded machine so my car is capable of going way way faster. 

Time Trials will be fun. Just wish I had a way to record RR7. 

Edited by RSG3

I've never heard or listened to much music from Ridge Racer but I dig that "Samurai Rocket" track you posted @RegH81

VGM Friday contribution

^This track actually isn't in the console editions of Sonic & Sega-All Stars Racing and is only in the DS version apparently.  Also pretty sure this was an original song by Crush 40 first but it fits for this game.

Edited by Sonichuman

Gonna have to check out that spiderman remake this weekend. 

Any of you guys playing Cult of the Lamb?  I got it but have waited as I heard from a good amount of people that there are game breakin' bugs.  It got an update so maybe it was to fix some of those bugs.  I dont wanna play if I cant get past a certain point cause some lame bug stops me.