Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread

Hey so.... is it me or are there no crush counters in the Season 5 balance changes clips at all? What's up with that? 

I rewatched the Dan gameplay and there weren't any CCs either

11 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

Good news is he doesn't take up the 5th DLC character slot, that's still open. Makoto fans continue to hope.

5th Season 5 character is gonna be male. Look at past seasons - it's always 4 guys and 2 girls. 

Edited by PVL_93_RU
2 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

Hey so.... is it me or are there no crush counters in the Season 5 balance changes clips at all? What's up with that? 

I rewatched the Dan gameplay and there weren't any CCs either

I don’t remember seeing any, but I’d like to think they’d discuss that if they removed them. That is a pretty gargantuan change so overlook

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot about that Birdie clip in the beginning 

Edited by Vhozite
1 minute ago, Vhozite said:

You know getting full stores is good but I can’t help but think that this trigger is still bad based on the clip. She saps less than half a stock from Nash and ending with CA gives him almost full bar again lol. I guess she builds meter super fast tho. 

You can't tell how fast it drains. They have the super bar on max. As soon as a hit lands the meter comes back. 

2 hours ago, Yiceman said:

Makoto fans continue to hope.

No, we don't.

It's a consensus that no one wants to be their favorite to be the 5th with SFV's wack netcode getting dropped as soon as SF6 is launched.

6 minutes ago, Relldaproblem said:

Yooooo just seen this new forum. What happened to Shroyken?

Rell Shyt

Lotta shyt. Glad you made it tho.

36 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

What is everyone getting Strive on? I may pick it up.

*Sees specs requirements*

Oh, I'll be on that Day 1. PC gang!

*Sees Price Tag*

What.

340 Reais for the Standard Edition. 450 for the Shill one.

Why tf is Strive more expensive than Fifa? Good Lawd, I got bodied before even playing. 

Uhhhhh, y'all need stream overlays and business cards or something? I might need to sell crack too at this rate. Wtf bro...