Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh I had a redneck call me a n***er to my face. So nah. 

That doesn't negate the idea of different nuanced situations that we didn't understand as kids. All black kids understand being called the n word.. We wouldnt understand looks or certain vibes someone gives off that tells you, you aren't welcomed. Because we haven't lived long enough to experience those situations in the real world. 

Edited by Maxx

Oreos with mayo....they'd have to pay me a LOT extra for that nonsense...like at least 6 figures to a million extra that day.

edit----aw man, I missed John Campea's "Best and Worst of 2021" stream today... I would've enjoyed catching that one live for sure.... mainly for the "worst shows/movies.." part.  It's always funny to roast the terrible shit.

...random shit, speaking of those tv/movie youtuber personalities----I'm curious now if Perri Nemiroff did the same; I kinda doubt it; one criticism I've always had there is that she's always just too damn nice.  It would be quite rare to see her go on about how bad a show or movie is.  I think she genuinely hates giving a "bad" review or sounding "mean" about something.

Edited by MillionX
56 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Oreos with mayo....they'd have to pay me a LOT extra for that nonsense...like at least 6 figures to a million extra that day.

edit----aw man, I missed John Campea's "Best and Worst of 2021" stream today... I would've enjoyed catching that one live for sure.... mainly for the "worst shows/movies.." part.  It's always funny to roast the terrible shit.

...random shit, speaking of those tv/movie youtuber personalities----I'm curious now if Perri Nemiroff did the same; I kinda doubt it; one criticism I've always had there is that she's always just too damn nice.  It would be quite rare to see her go on about how bad a show or movie is.  I think she genuinely hates giving a "bad" review or sounding "mean" about something.

500k$ at least.  Not before taxes either.  AFTER taxes.  and I'm talking per cookie too.  

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

That doesn't negate the idea of different nuanced situations that we didn't understand as kids. All black kids understand being called the n word.. We wouldnt understand looks or certain vibes someone gives off that tells you, you aren't welcomed. Because we haven't lived long enough to experience those situations in the real world. 

When I was 8 years old, my family went into a Pizza Hut. It was mostly white area and we got the "look". Maybe it's product of being from the South but I've been fully aware of the "We don't like ya kind around here boy" look.  I didn't know when I was 4 though, but the look my mom gave me when I got gifted a General Lee (from Dukes of Hazard) in Kindergarten got that ball rolling.

5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Since this was my 20th year on SRK , I can now reveal something.

I did not join SRK to become better at fighters.

M. Night Shyamalan Twist: I joined SRK to learn....

THE BLACK MAN"S SECRETS!

I have learned that Black men like big booty and wearing red shorts to the gym.

An efficient use of time I dare say.

Sir this is a Wendy's not srk

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Since this was my 20th year on SRK , I can now reveal something.

I did not join SRK to become better at fighters.

M. Night Shyamalan Twist: I joined SRK to learn....

THE BLACK MAN"S SECRETS!

I have learned that Black men like big booty and wearing red shorts to the gym.

An efficient use of time I dare say.

It took you 20 years to figure the worst kept secret among Blacks? 🙃

5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Happy New Year! 

I can't believe one of my peeps is sharing the screen with Ryan Seacrest on a new year's eve special! 

Liza Koshy!

yeah, y'know she must have quite the life... the girl is only about 25, I think...insanely popular/successful....an estimated worth of a few million if I recall....still has plenty of time before she significantly hits The Wall.  She has it made, basically.  I first saw her as just some cutie on youtube some years ago; I've kept tabs ever since.

*On fetishes being hereditary....that would be interesting.  I don't have 100% confirmation, but I really doubt my Dad is into the same "unique" things that float my boat.  In terms of just types of women that garner interest--- we're a bit different on that too... there's a much broader range of what I find attractive.  

Been working since 1.15pm. I'm off at 1.45am...i don't mind my overtime for the mouse because its all DOUBLE TIME! Getting paid nearly 40 an hour is nice 😎Tired but almost there and then i take a week off. 

after resting up tomorrow I'm going to rearrange my room to make better use of the space and maybe stream again. A mini studio if you will. 

Happy New Year everyone. 

I'm still getting caught up on this legendary Nick & Drex stream about Jack from the other night... fortunately it's still up though "unlisted".... I didn't know the situation blew up to such a degree... 2021 really went out with some GOLD online-drama material here, folks.  There's so much here... I wasn't aware until now that there's several old clips of Jack Murphy that have surfaced as well so they took a look and had some good laughs at that.

One clip... his ass was being ate out by a woman... and right after that he's kissing her.  BRUH 😆  she was just eating bootyhole a few seconds ago! 🤣  It's unfortunate I missed the live broadcast....but fortunately it's still there somehow, even in "unlisted" form.

they have such a treasure trove of content out of this....goddamn, man... he and the wife were into the golden showers thing too.  After a night out where she was to fuck some other dude, he pissed in her face in the front yard of their house apparently.  So we got piss play, ass-eating, cuckoldry, butt plugs... it's all here, folks.

The Office Lol GIF

Edited by MillionX

Oh my God. This is "who cares" news, but Patton Oswalt did a show to close out the new year, then went over and did a guest spot opening for Dave Chappelle.

His tweet announcing that he did this has, right now, been met mostly with derision for daring to do anything with Chappelle, a friend of his for many years. This is still in wake of the controversy over Chappelle's special The Closer. This is what I hate most about these cancel culture clowns. They go after anyone associated with whomever they're trying to cancel. Some people replying aren't those weirdos; they're being diplomatic and saying why they're somewhat disappointed. But the number of assholes replying as if they're entitled to dictate who this man hangs out with is sickening. This'll blow over, but it's crazy to see this stuff happen in real time.

But at least I feel better about my life when I see "net negative to society" losers like this.