Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

You're leaving out the voice chat making fun of sexual assault victims. This Is missing details and doesn't even bring up how the sexual assault accusations even came to be and making fun of them. Them making fun of sexual assault victims as well as the tweet by one of thr guys admitting to sexually assaulting someone in the past is why they were trending for so long. Your version of events wouldn't have been a reason for them to be trending. 

My bad for glossing over that. Griffey was wrong for that. Hence his apology towards actual victims of sexual assault and harassment. As for what led up to the accusation against Heavenly Controller?

It's literally Anzi Ansari all over again. Chick sees dude with clout and status. Wants to kick it with him and makes it clear she wants to smash. Dude however lacks game and is socially awkward. She gets turned off and leaves. Things escalate with him canceling her return flight home. Petty but not illegal.  She however goes nuclear with  the accussation.

That. Is. Some. Bullshit! 

Edited by BB_Hoody

Crowd Taunts Giant Statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee as Crew Takes it Down

For over a century, the sculpture loomed over the city on Monument Avenue, a reminder of Richmond’s legacy as the former capital of the Confederacy. The statue has been the focus of massive protests against racial injustice over the last few years, and crowds gathered to watch it being lifted off its pedestal.

The statue’s removal comes more than a year after Governor Ralph Northam (D) announced plans to have it taken down. The effort was blocked by two lawsuits that sought to keep the statue in its place, but the Supreme Court of Virginia ruled against both cases earlier this month, legally clearing the path for the statue’s removal.

Washington Post reports that the statue is likely to be cut in two around Lee’s torso before it is removed from the area. The statue will then be moved into storage while the state decides what they’re going to do with it.

19 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

My bad for glossing over that. Griffey was wrong for that. Hence his apology towards actual victims of sexual assault and harassment. As for what led up to the accusation against Heavenly Controller?

It's literally Anzi Ansari all over again. Chick sees dude with clout and status. Wants to kick it with him and makes it clear she wants to smash. Dude however lacks game and is socially awkward. She gets turned off and leaves. Things escalate with him canceling her return flight home. Petty but not illegal.  She however goes nuclear with  the accussation.

That. Is. Some. Bullshit! 

and more or less this leads into my whole confusion why rsg is coming at my neck when its clear he was in the wrong and why griffy shut his shit down. rsg didnt look up what went down and automatically assumed details. when its very clear he shut his socials down because he was in the wrong . someone who claims to be uncancellable tapping out was a big deal when you look at the whole of the situation and just his online career as the guy who likes to claim he can say fucky shit without retaliation.

12 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

HMMMMMM...

I was going to post that one but you beat me to it.  That judge needs to be taken off the bench and hit with a chair.  I and many other have long said that the majority of family courts are corrupt and this is simply another case (No pun intended) of that being exposed.  I don't know how many times this kind of thing has to happen before people take action against it, but I hope it is soon.

38 minutes ago, Maxx said:

and more or less this leads into my whole confusion why rsg is coming at my neck when its clear he was in the wrong and why griffy shut his shit down. rsg didnt look up what went down and automatically assumed details. when its very clear he shut his socials down because he was in the wrong . someone who claims to be uncancellable tapping out was a big deal when you look at the whole of the situation and just his online career as the guy who likes to claim he can say fucky shit without retaliation.

He didn't back down though. He addressed it and stood his ground. It's not like he caved into pressure and did a 180 on his stance.

I wonder what happened with the EDP situation though... I was thinking SURELY that dude was going to be apprehended by police anytime soon after that "predator poachers" video that exposed him.  I'm not sure how in the world he would remain a free man after that video was posted.  I'll have to look it up later but it *just* crossed my mind now.  

It's still one of the funniest things I've seen in years...that moment in the chat logs when he texted a picture of his shit.  Imagine, you're carrying on "flirty" banter with someone you're interested in...and you think it's a good idea to send a pic of this big turd-log you just dropped off. 🤣  Mannnnnn that killed me when I first saw it... and Daquan Wiltshire's reaction to it just added to the comedy there.... now I want to see more people's reactions to that video again...well, there's my youtube search idea for the rest of the day, most likely...

EDIT

ah this is better though

Edit 2--hilarious... I'm already crackin' up that it looks like he's leaning on that rail because he's already tired just from trying to walk from his car to the McDonalds.

Edited by MillionX
49 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

He didn't back down though. He addressed it and stood his ground. It's not like he caved into pressure and did a 180 on his stance.

I find it backing down because he constantly says fucked up shit and has never apologized for it. His whole bag was to say fuck shit even when it's wrong. This time the heat got to him. Once that voice chat thing went public the heat got nuclear and that's when he shut his socials down for a grip 

49 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I find it backing down because he constantly says fucked up shit and has never apologized for it. His whole bag was to say fuck shit even when it's wrong. This time the heat got to him. Once that voice chat thing went public the heat got nuclear and that's when he shut his socials down for a grip 

That's one way to look at it. That's valid. Way I see it though? He shut it down to make sure he could collect himself and come correct, and not respond off emotion again. Thus the video I linked.

He gathered himself and set the record straight about what happened with Heavenly, made it clear why he stood by him. And gave apologies that were waranted. Because that video chat wasn't in good fun. He understood he legit hurt people's feelings with that.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I find it backing down

This is what i was responding to. You made a definitive statements about why someone did something, like you are privy to their inner thoughts and how their brain works. Now today its "I find that to be..." which means youre just forming a conclusion based on information you know, which is fine, my only issue was the definitivness of the statement when you really dont know why he did what he did, only he does. Unless he comes out and tells us at best we can guess why he shut his socials down. That's it.

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Crowd Taunts Giant Statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee as Crew Takes it Down

For over a century, the sculpture loomed over the city on Monument Avenue, a reminder of Richmond’s legacy as the former capital of the Confederacy. The statue has been the focus of massive protests against racial injustice over the last few years, and crowds gathered to watch it being lifted off its pedestal.

The statue’s removal comes more than a year after Governor Ralph Northam (D) announced plans to have it taken down. The effort was blocked by two lawsuits that sought to keep the statue in its place, but the Supreme Court of Virginia ruled against both cases earlier this month, legally clearing the path for the statue’s removal.

Washington Post reports that the statue is likely to be cut in two around Lee’s torso before it is removed from the area. The statue will then be moved into storage while the state decides what they’re going to do with it.

There is a Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond,VA. That's where these types of things belong.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:41 AM, Deadly_Raver said:

Jokes aside, I am worried for them.  I remember going down there possibly six months after Katrina hit.  It was SO damn fucked up even after clean up and the ride down there was damn near haunting.  Here's hoping that the boot doesn't get kicked this time.

It's very rough here, but it's a reminder that even I need people to have my back, which that's been established recently. I've actually endured that hurricane, being without power, heat exhaustion for days, and having to be on guard, which I was never armed nor biologically fit to do. My manager is closing the apartment building that I've lived in for an undisclosed amount of time, due to unlivable conditions. 

My bestie and girlfriend, while they were responsible from wavering my perspective on life by never agreeing with it, they've showed me love while others never did, before and after this hurricane's aftermath. Admirable. 

1 hour ago, iEmptyeyes said:

It's very rough here, but it's a reminder that even I need people to have my back, which that's been established recently. I've actually endured that hurricane, being without power, heat exhaustion for days, and having to be on guard, which I was never armed nor biologically fit to do. My manager is closing the apartment building that I've lived in for an undisclosed amount of time, due to unlivable conditions. 

My bestie and girlfriend, while they were responsible from wavering my perspective on life by never agreeing with it, they've showed me love while others never did, before and after this hurricane's aftermath. Admirable. 

Ah.  Hello again.  I didn't know you were down here too.  Obviously, you made it out alive and some of the people in your life showed their true colors at a time of peril.  Thankfully, those colors were good ones.  

My friend here is finally getting his power back.  He had to stay with me until then which I was more than happy to do.  Unfortunately, he found out something he probably wishes he hadn't.  

1:  I don't have cable.

2:  I can and WILL kill everything in the galaxy for hours.  He found out about the Empire of Ammo.  He now knows that when The Empire is in town.................. EVERYBODY GETS SHOT!!

3:  He has now been exposed to YouTube.  The corruption of another soul is now complete.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Im fine with it going into a museum. Its our history, its gross to erase it as it is to honor it. Educate with it. Put it in a Museum.

Despite my feelings on the attempt to romanticize the lost cause in general I feel all of that garbage belongs in a museum where it will hopefully have proper context beside it.  It needs to tell the truth without sugarcoating the shit so if people want to go and learn about it they know what it was all about without the blinders and bullshit.  I want a big ass plaque somewhere in there  about "State's Rights" and exactly what those "State's Rights" were that they were fighting for.  I want it to it to have in big ass letters that Lee didn't want a statue of himself and he wanted the nation to heal but fuckheads decided they were going to put shit up anyway despite him asking them not to years after war was over.  You want us to 'not erase history' so here it is in the fucking raw.

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It was probably never about honoring Lee. Its about scaring and intimidating a certain group of people and they will smudge Lee to do it.

The vast majority of Confederate monuments were put up well after the war was over. The bulk of them were put up during the Jim Crow era and saw spikes during de-segregation. It was never about honoring anyone. Traitors shouldn't have monuments in the first place. 

https://www.history.com/news/how-the-u-s-got-so-many-confederate-monuments

Moreover the "heritage not hate" mantra was pure nonsense. How does that even excuse it. That doesn't work on surface level. I mean if my relative killed my neighbor and I put up a statue for them. I don't get to side eye my neighbor's family for taking issue with it. My favorite moment in this debacle happened years ago on Monument Ave. in Richmond, VA. Anytime some one took issue with a street full of statues honoring Confederate generals, it wasn't about hate it was about "honoring heroes of Virginia". So when Arthur Ashe was getting is statue. It was decided to put it on Monument Ave and that's when the "heritage not hate/heroes of Virginia" contingent had the gall to protest and complain about where the statue was being placed. I thought it was for "heroes of Virginia". 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
11 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Ah.  Hello again.  I didn't know you were down here too.  Obviously, you made it out alive and some of the people in your life showed their true colors at a time of peril.  Thankfully, those colors were good ones.  

My friend here is finally getting his power back.  He had to stay with me until then which I was more than happy to do.  Unfortunately, he found out something he probably wishes he hadn't.  

1:  I don't have cable.

2:  I can and WILL kill everything in the galaxy for hours.  He found out about the Empire of Ammo.  He now knows that when The Empire is in town.................. EVERYBODY GETS SHOT!!

3:  He has now been exposed to YouTube.  The corruption of another soul is now complete.

That's really something, about acting on one's humanity. Because of those two women, as important as they are to me, I can't even drink most of the time anymore. Perhaps there was more to what you, King AYO, and Chadouken, were trying to convince me months ago about alcoholism. I was unable to see the points directed to me at the time. 

Anyway, I'm more at peace with sobriety, for now. A very foreign feeling, but I'll take it. For what it's worth, thank you to the three of you.

Edited by iEmptyeyes
27 minutes ago, iEmptyeyes said:

That's really something, about acting on one's humanity. Because of those two women, as important as they are to me, I can't even drink most of the time anymore. Perhaps there was more to what you, King AYO, and Chadouken, were trying to convince me months ago about alcoholism. I was unable to see the points directed to me at the time. 

Anyway, I'm more at peace with sobriety, for now. A very foreign feeling, but I'll take it. For what it's worth, thank you to the three of you.

ysCUYIJ.gif

If anything I've said has helped you, then you're welcome.  It took me a while and the constant help of friends to finally turn away from the bottle.  It's one of the few things that I really and truly don't wish upon others since I know what it's like and how bad it can get.  Nobody realizes how deep the bottle is until they're climbing out of it.

Lucifer season 5, episode 15, mannnnn I knew this would happen at some point, but the events of this episode will punch you right in the heart, folks.  😞  There is great satisfaction at the end of it though when they find those bastards though, and you knew---oh yeah, definitely "punishment time" for those sons of bitches.  

On another note right out of left field---would be nice if I could remember all the details of that dream last night, as it involved a certain gorgeous older former co-worker... nice red-haired cougar action there; niiiiice ass and legs on that one.  She probably doesn't think she's all that anymore but sheeittttt, I'd STILL bone without question.

Edited by MillionX
17 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

ysCUYIJ.gif

If anything I've said has helped you, then you're welcome.  It took me a while and the constant help of friends to finally turn away from the bottle.  It's one of the few things that I really and truly don't wish upon others since I know what it's like and how bad it can get.  Nobody realizes how deep the bottle is until they're climbing out of it.

Definitely. The person that I use to associate myself with, she and I had a very emotional moment after the hurricane's aftermath. She hugged me saying that "never think you're alone". She always had her weight to carry in life with molestation and sexual assault. So, she uses alcohol and drugs to numb. However, it was to the point last week, when she said that she have been doing this for so long to where the high and drunkness is no longer to her satisfaction. So, she questioned, what alternatives can she do to numb it? 

The best I did at the time was to comfort her, especially because she was diagnosed with a deadly cancer recently. She wants me to acknowledge other people by living as she feels I should live, before we stopped talking to each other. 

Even though I was diagnosed with essential hypertension a little recently, a genetic issue, I especially had to drop hard liquor, considering I could have lost my life to a blood pressure crisis on July 1. It took me months later to consider what others may feel about me leaving this life. So, while I'm still very dependent on living for other people, it makes me feel better about my existence. They are just worth it to me.

I'm happy we are getting another movie in this franchise/universe and I'm hoping it's good.  I'm not going to put my expectations super high or anything as really all I want is some mind bending action with some philosophy and hopefully a kick ass soundtrack.  I do want some questions answered though especially in regards to how the truce was handled and why the machines decided to keep Neo alive since dude is a liability for them.

13 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Thats what History books are for

That's one minor way of teaching history. Museums let you see history. Not imagine it from a book and some garbage pictures you can barely make out. 

Not to mention most history books are highly edited and manipulated and I don't trust Texas to teach anyone anything accurately from a fucking text book. 

Edited by RSG3
19 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Thats what History books are for, we need no fucking statues. The Nazis don't get statues, and the confederates shouldn't get statues ether
Melt that fucker down 

First it's "put that statue in a museum." Then it'll be "these museums are racist, shut them down." Just wait.

Edited by DoctaMario

Its funny Darksakul brings up the Nazis and teaching history, we have a shit load of Holocaust deniers these days. Bet you a decent chunk of that is because most Nazi bullshit was destroyed so you can't see it with your own two eyes making it far far easier to deny the existance of. 

So thank you for bringing up the Nazi's, gave me something to think about and im more convinced then ever these statues and propaganda HAVE to go in museums. 

Edited by RSG3
12 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Its funny Darksakul brings up the Nazis and teaching history, we have a shit load of Holocaust deniers these days. Bet you a decent chunk of that is because most Nazi bullshit was destroyed so you can't see it with your own two eyes making it far far easier to deny the existance of. 

So thank you for bringing up the Nazi's, gave me something to think about and im more convinced then ever these statues and propaganda HAVE to go in museums. 

If anyone was gonna bring up Nazis, it was gonna be Darksakul 

19 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Unfortunately, I don't think that I could go through this anymore. Enough of my family died from covid, even with taking the vaccine. One of my cousins were pregnant, took the vaccine, and was hospitalized 3 days later with the sick unborn child. I've had heavy brain fog and temporary elevated memory problems this year, but this is prior to my childhood. It took a while to remember things about myself and others. Either way, we're just tired of it, as we rather take our chances without it.