Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

40 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Motley Crue' Vince Neil Fell Offstage, Rushed To Hospital For Possible Ribs Fracture

245989693_10226171711668974_320571823480

Man. I have a buddy who used to be a Vegas cop and he said they arrested Vince so many times for DUI is wasn't funny. I thought he'd quit drinking after he killed that guy from Hanoi Rocks in the 80s but apparently he went back to it. 

20 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Try some shrooms and elk meat.

LOL. I feel like I'm stronger now. Mentally, at least. I think attachments that are too strong always left me highly vulnerable, but having strength is really what creates boundaries. It looks like she still considers me a bestie, but I think us giving the space we need really benefitted the both of us. 

I can't really blame what kind of person she is, considering our backgrounds are similar in pleasing people at the beginning, then get tossed aside. At the end, I can't judge her anymore. I'm no different.

Edited by iEmptyeyes
7 hours ago, iEmptyeyes said:

LOL. I feel like I'm stronger now. Mentally, at least. I think attachments that are too strong always left me highly vulnerable, but having strength is really what creates boundaries. It looks like she still considers me a bestie, but I think us giving the space we need really benefitted the both of us. 

I can't really blame what kind of person she is, considering our backgrounds are similar in pleasing people at the beginning, then get tossed aside. At the end, I can't judge her anymore. I'm no different.

Generally being friends with women tends to result in unhealthy relationships.  I'm sure someone is going to chirp in about how they have a female friend and it's not that way at all but this is the reality of how most of them end up.  It is just wasting time and energy for nothing.  This girl sounds JUST like a girl I was hung up on in college, so don't think I haven't been there too.  She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder:  https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder

Sometimes it's better to walk away and just ignore what everyone else is telling you.  They can't be saved, and it's a hard pill to swallow, because you are being inundated with propaganda that says a good guy just needs to step up.  Well, I'm here to tell you that's a load of bullshit.  There is no reason to sacrifice for someone who doesn't deserve or appreciate it.

Honestly if you take a step back and look at this friendship, I suspect you will find it benefitted her much more than you.  So why would you want to be in a one sided friendship?

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Generally being friends with women tends to result in unhealthy relationships.  I'm sure someone is going to chirp in about how they have a female friend and it's not that way at all but this is the reality of how most of them end up.  It is just wasting time and energy for nothing.  This girl sounds JUST like a girl I was hung up on in college, so don't think I haven't been there too.  She was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder:  https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder

Sometimes it's better to walk away and just ignore what everyone else is telling you.  They can't be saved, and it's a hard pill to swallow, because you are being inundated with propaganda that says a good guy just needs to step up.  Well, I'm here to tell you that's a load of bullshit.  There is no reason to sacrifice for someone who doesn't deserve or appreciate it.

Honestly if you take a step back and look at this friendship, I suspect you will find it benefitted her much more than you.  So why would you want to be in a one sided friendship?

The ironic thing is, that she'll fully go on the same path as I did originally 11 years ago, which was the intent to push everyone away by no longer seeing any merit to keeping the peace in family and other love one's relations, which I returned to that path today. She feels the exact same about who is in her circle too. I can't keep my mother's deceased wishes anymore for example, as I was one of the very few that wanted to uphold that. The rest just didn't care after her funeral. So, I no longer care about them.

I'm aware of her disorder, which she doesn't want to talk about it. Considering the way this reality was and still is set up for the honest path of honor and respect to get ahead fairly, I rather stretching the truth from now on. As much I was raised to disagree with this, being a good person is such a narrow path to profit from. Always. I can't be what other people try to be. It's too much of a chore. 

Yeah. I should know especially, that it did benefitted her much more than me, which is why I 've kept pushing her away. I was very attracted to her and kept taking her back, knowing in full well how we both felt about each other for years. We're just spending time with each other before we eventually go our separate ways, again. We agree that it will be permanent this time, because we both know that it's very unhealthy. I'm fine with it. 

Alert---Decades network currently has a Wonder Woman series marathon.  Lynda Carter is there looking SO tasty as always.  I saw her talking to Patti Jenkins earlier today on the DC Fandome event.....oh yes...she could STILL get that old ass pounced on today, anytime anyplace.  Patti could get it too, actually.  I'd be their secret nasty plaything for a while...no one has to know if they'd rather keep it secret.

i just finished watching dune.

im gonna assume most of yall have either read the book or watch the lynch movie.

so i can talk about it in detail. but i wont.

cuz theres not much difference between the lynch version and this one regarding story development or unrollment of story. 

but i'll give you my thoughts.

first off the music.

its quite good. its arabesque in style. think prince of persia soundtrack. but not as good as the games. good tho and fits the desert scene.

visuals. its quite pretty. even if alot of it looks like lynch's.

some of it. some scenes look stunning tho. namely the parts that dont look like the dune stuff youve seen before. but those scenes that stand out are sorta few and far between tbh.

but its still satisfying and strong visualswise. Tho the movie at times was dark lightingwise like star wars solo movie. and lacking in color. pretty monochrome.

acting. its quite strong. at least paul's mom. duncan. the baron. and most especially javier bardem. he stole every scene he was in. hopefully javier playing stilgar will appear alot more in part 2.

this aint no spoiler but

the movie ends where paul and his moms meet the fremen at the rocks after they run from the worm. right after they join the fremen and start leaving the rocks.

but you guys im assuming have all seen the lynch movie by now to know which part of that movie im talking about. if u have never read the book or seen the movie. dont matter cuz you dont even know what im talkin about by saying that.

now.

the big problem with the movie.

its half the book.

sooooo. idk wtf to think.

it would be like watching star wars a new hope and watching in 77 first time and then the movie just cuts off pretty much abruptly after the escape the death star on the falcon.

idk...who's decision it was to do this. but its a real bad one imo. i mean, maybe if youve never read the book or seen lynch's film it wont hit you hard and you can accept how it just ends all....tv show episode tune in next week type of way. but i am mind fucked they did this. cuz it feels fucked up that they release a movie thats 2 hours 23 minutes and its half the story half the book with no even part 1 in the title or anything. or even mentioning it in the trailers or pre interviews. all this time. for YEARS we were all led to believe that this was the dune story. the complete full book. front to back. and for the movie to just end. with them leaving the rocks meeting stilgar and him accepting paul and his mom into his tribe. is just straight up mindfuckery imo.

idk how to feel or think. i feel sorta cheated man.

like. if you expect people to not feel cheated out of half a movie. yet full price ticket you gotta. i mean gotta give em a heads up way in advance that its the first half of the book man.

i know i aint crazy for feeling this way. 

if you ask me rate it from 1 to 10. cant. its half the book man. its incomplete. it would be like me reading half the book and trying to score it. cant. 

sooo idk what i experienced.

lastly, that said, i refuse to believe warner bros spent that much money, and trust me the spent money, lots of it cuz you can see it and then some...to only shoot half of the book. no way. im gonna assume they already shot the whole entire movie and just decided to split the movie into two parter cuz how much film footage they ended up with and decided not to cut it down editing it down to fit 3 hours. im guessing. cuz i cant imagine that this decision of shooting half the book and spending that much money was predetermined.

if they did from day one decide to just shoot half the book and hope for the best then either denis the director or someone at warner bros is nutso. i doubt they would do that. thats too bonkers to do.

was dune 2021 a bad movie? no. i enjoyed it. 

was it as good as dune dune 84? um. idk cuz again, half the book so cant tell you. but it going past 2 hours to get half way of the book..mm. prob not

its close to as good. from what i saw.

way better than lynch's dune? hell no.

i appreciate lynch's movie ALOT more. just for the fact he managed to give us the whole book give or take for pretty much the same amount of minutes as this new one.

i appreciate lynch's movie condensing the book where it fit 1 movie, alot more.

i feel denis. and what he was trying to do in give us the story in a less rushed less compacted way but dude. its sorta needlessly long. i never really felt bored or that the story was that slow paced. cuz i felt the world building alot. i felt it. i felt myself in that dune universe.

but who cares its half the story. then just...credits. uh.

was dune 2021 as good as blade runner 2049?

hell fuck no. BR 2049 was a fuckin masterpiece home run. this aint a home run. hell no. 

lastly the reviewers calling this a masterpiece is more them jerkin off the nerds telling them what they wanna hear i think. i think most reviewers are just stroking the nerds cuz of fear of nerd rage. cuz they know nerds rage out more than any other group when it comes to going against what their expectations are aka the last jedi reaction when ryan gave everybody shit they werent expecting. nerds expected a masterpiece but i wouldnt call this movie a masterpiece. its good but not great. 

tbh it just makes me wanna see the lynch movie again and appreciate how he fit the full story into under 3 hours.

i still recommend you guys see it. its good.

just dont expect satisfaction.

its half a meal. 

you gonna leave hungry no doubt.

p.s. the dopest shit in the movie...dragonfly helicopters. those shits was fire.

Edited by VirginDefiler

of course Tommy had to cover it too... Too Short having to apologize for mentioning that he has a certain preference of women....so of all the wild shit he and most popular rappers tend to say in songs over the years...THIS is something that warrants an apology, I guess 😆  Apparently, even in 2021 I guess that's something men are supposed to continue lying about....haha oh no the horror of being....a colorist (cue the Greta "how DARE you" soundbyte)

Edited by MillionX

I'm still crackin up about Ezra Miller... was just updating Dad about a few hours ago... the more I think about it.... the more sure I am that it must be some very strange troll-job going on there.  This guy, who was caught on camera choking a woman... shows up at the DC event wearing a choker.  Bruh c''mon now man.... c'monnnnn

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

oh and I always like to remind people---- remember that WB and DC are apparently perfectly ok with his shenanigans, btw.  Yeah that's totally fine I guess. 🤣 (and somewhere, imagine the look on the face of that dude that played Elongiated Man from CW Flash.  He got fired asap over some old offensive tweets. 😆)

Edited by MillionX

I DO wonder why Ezra got a pass. I mean, he's a big actor, but not big enough that they couldn't replace him. I keep thinking that maybe that video of him choking the woman wasn't as serious as people make it out to be. Like him and the woman were just fucking around. It's possible they DID investigate and find it was nothing to worry about.

I still don't like the inconsistency there though. They can fire Hartley Sawyer (Elongated man) for some tweets, but I heard NOTHING from DC on Ezra. Mind you, I wasn't following it that close, but still.

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

I'm still crackin up about Ezra Miller... was just updating Dad about a few hours ago... the more I think about it.... the more sure I am that it must be some very strange troll-job going on there.  This guy, who was caught on camera choking a woman... shows up at the DC event wearing a choker.  Bruh c''mon now man.... c'monnnnn

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

oh and I always like to remind people---- remember that WB and DC are apparently perfectly ok with his shenanigans, btw.  Yeah that's totally fine I guess. 🤣 (and somewhere, imagine the look on the face of that dude that played Elongiated Man from CW Flash.  He got fired asap over some old offensive tweets. 😆)

I watched the Chappelle special last night and the part where he talks about how DaBaby actually killed a dude and it did nothing to his career but said some anti-gay stuff and everyone was calling for his head is basically a microcosm of the times we're living in right now. 

So I don’t know how good these will be as I’ve never made them but they sounded interesting and a cheap alternative of having to constantly buy protein snacks. They also took all of 10 minutes to make. 

They’re no-bake protein bites. They contain: 
Quick oats, peanut butter, protein powder, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and cashew milk. 

The recipe recommends vanilla protein powder which didn’t make sense to me since you’re using a cup of peanut butter so I used chocolate protein powder instead.

they have to chill for at least 30 minutes before eating but I’m going to wait until tomorrow and have a few for breakfast. I really want them to set and incorporate as much as They can before eating them 

5B0C7E88-0221-4A4A-88A1-C5FE54D58497.jpeg

Edited by iStu X

yeah y'know...if I was a struggling actor today; I'd seriously consider "coming out" as pansexual too; either that or non-binary... then, I'd enjoy having a preloaded "get out of jail free" card for any legally questionable situation I may end up in in the future, and I'd probably start getting a LOT more roles and glowing commentary for my work... perhaps win a few awards, get way more interviews, etc.  It probably also helps that I happen to not be a white guy as well, so it's like extra bonus points there.... in fact I'd pretend to be British or Aussie and suddenly get non-stop acting jobs.

Edited by MillionX
1 minute ago, MillionX said:

yeah y'know...if I was a struggling actor today; I'd seriously consider "coming out" as pansexual too; either that or non-binary... then, I'd enjoy having a preloaded "get out of jail free" card for any legally questionable situation I may end up in in the future, and I'd probably start getting a LOT more roles and glowing commentary for my work... perhaps win a few awards, get way more interviews, etc.

You could always "come out" as pansexual here for the same reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Soooo I'm pretty sure I picked up a massage parlor hooker. 

I picked up this Asian girl at 11pm on a Sunday. She was at this white dudes house and I figured it was probably a boyfriend or sumtin. So I drive her 5 min away to a very closed massage parlor lmfao. It wouldn't be the first time someone had this setup in mass.. I remember dudes getting arrested a few years back from a sting. 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I picked up this Asian girl at 11pm on a Sunday. She was at this white dudes house and I figured it was probably a boyfriend or sumtin. So I drive her 5 min away to a very closed massage parlor lmfao. It wouldn't be the first time someone had this setup in mass.. I remember dudes getting arrested a few years back from a sting. 

My buds used to go to a "massage parlor" back in the day. They finally got busted a few years ago, whoever snitched was a hater 😂

Edited by HD-Man
Just now, DarkSakul said:

I am fine if Anti-vaxx want to remove themselves from the genepool

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but I guess we'll just have to keep failing upward. In 10 years, there are gonna be some great anthropological and epidemiological studies associated with the pandemic. Unfortunately, people won't be able to get past the headline/title without forming an opinion. 

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

I got security footage of Maxx at work 👀

godfather-wwf.gif

heh, that brings back some memories... whenever the Godfather's theme music played and he showed up with his "Ho Train", that was one of those times when I hit the "Record" button.  WWE was still a great thing back then for cheap, simple TnA content.  And then... there was the occasional "bra and panties match" with any combination of Trish, Stacey, Torrie, Sable, Dawn Marie (THE best ECW girl there), Victoria, etc.  I had the dvds too... WWE Divas Undressed was the best one.

On another note---Angryman was on fire as usual in yesterday's stream with the latest Lizzo situation...also mentioned a good point...a lot of dudes roastin' would most likely STILL hit it.  Basically.. a woman could be fat and ugly and still you'll notice she has a dude(s), and more than likely a few kids; indisputable proof that someone out there hit that.  We've all seen multiple examples of this shit 😆

haha "somebody lying.." ---there's a lot of dudes out there pretending to have some high standards 🤣 when we've all seen some girls that look like an obese version of Bebop from TMNT, walking around with kids.

Edited by MillionX