Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

So, I checked out Wishmaster 3 just now... funny; the quality of the girls keeps going up with this series.  The main girl in the first one was "ok", imo... then the girl in part 2 was a bit cuter...and now the one in part 3 was a step up from that; there was a few other hot ones in this as well, including Emmanuel Vaugier... ---I first saw that fine ass in Smallville many years ago; she's done a tone of things since...usually tv 

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0891275/

The main girl this time is the lovely A.J. Cook!  That was a pleasant surprise... she's a cutie from Criminal Minds.. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0176882/ 

...one of my favorite legal/crime-related shows of all time, that one.

Anyway---the djinn in part 3 is a bit better, imo... he actually is shown to be capable of a few superhuman things outside the context of a human's wish; in part 3 he has superhuman speed, and some degree of super strength... and he was able to regenerate and recover from nearly any kind of damage.

Edited by MillionX

I finally got to Wishmaster 4 now...

This is quite a mixed bag here... they tried something different with the formula in this one, and in some ways I appreciate some of what they were doing... but there's some dumb/questionable  choices though...and some things that are downright silly---like the djinn using a tree branch at one point to fight with another guy that has a sword(?!) (**the "guy with the sword" is a manifestation of Ahura Mazda, btw... another odd thing here... ok you involve Ahura Mazda, but why is he gimped with normal human levels of running speed, strength and agility? I don't think he should be restricted *that* much by having a human form here in the world.)

The main girl in this one is pretty damn hot; about even with AJ Cook in part 3, actually.  This one also has a bit more eye-candy than the previous ones; right from the start you see a sex scene with that main girl and her boyfriend.  There's a few other scenes where she's showing something nice too.  Other girls also show skin.  Overall, I enjoyed this one.  The djinn is a bit more clever in parts 3 and 4... in fact he goes most of the 4th movie completely undetected... some wishes even get granted without negative results, surprisingly.  

Edited by MillionX
26 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

dat hair doe. looks surreal from it being perfect. like every strand of hair is perfect. makes her into a surreal siren.

great song writer. shes underrated nowadays

She's really a national treasure. Her program providing books to children in NC is a wonderful public service. My wife actually got to meet her a few years back at an event. She also sang the song live. She still can hold a tune. 

30 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

dat hair doe. looks surreal from it being perfect. like every strand of hair is perfect. makes her into a surreal siren.

great song writer. shes underrated nowadays

i read somewhere that she wrote this song and I Will Always Love You in the same day. More talent in her pinky than half the young ladies singing today. God bless her. She is a Queen!

Ok so I've noticed there has been a trend in anime. Where a lot of anime/Manga that has small cute children as main characters. Really being pushed. Maybe I'm looking to deep into it. But maybe the Japanese government is trying to get people to see the joy, fun and sense of purpose toddlers can bring to one's life. And encourage people to make some babbies to fix the population decline.

Because they have me convinced. The one with the two assassin roommates who watch after this 4 year old girl? Reminds me of my cousin when she was 4. Just a precious innocent laughing playful baby.

Edited by BB_Hoody

Damn, this chris rock vs will and jeddah storyline is terrible. The illuminati got real "vince mcmahoney post ruthless aggression era" with the writing they did on this shit. Will and Jeddah have aired their "relationship" out to the public so damn much that it became so obvious that this was a work and they had to put Chris Rock in this angle in attempts to put something new on it. 

Chris Rock looks like a bitch in this whole storyline, why wasn't he running his mouth after Will slapped him instead he was like: "ok, I won't make fun of your wife", but at a show a year later he now takes shots? The leftists kids still root for this crap?

A battered husband who has been mentally destroyed by his wife, slaps an old friend who was facing irrelevancy and is now relevant enough to take shots so we are all reminded that his pair of balls is on lock down by his wife. I don't know how this is going to work with out bashing into other illuminati ideals such as feminism shit. Chris Rock has had his moments, he doesn't need this. They should be focusing on pushing younger recruits like the black pink girls or something.

Edited by zatalcon3
Just now, axeman61 said:

This is a random question, but can anyone remember a comedy special from anyone in the last 7 years that just tore the house down? Maybe I'm forgetting, but I can't think of one.

No. I watched most of them during the pandemic. There isn't a single comedian active today that is a jawdropping powerhouse like George Carlin for example. Even Chapelle and Chris Rock's latest is just boring.

I like Bill Burr (and his wife <3) . Bo Burnham is different so I like what he is doing. Trevor Noah's gigs were fun. I'm a fan of Ricky Gervais but his most recent standups are just good not great.

The newer ones that I am hopeful for are Mark Normand, Taylor Tomlinson, and Matteo Lane.

Maybe they should donate them to poor countries

Adidas’ breakup with troubled rapper Kanye West is going to have a massive, nine-figure price tag, with the German sportswear giant considering “literally burning” half a billion dollars’ worth of merchandise.

When Adidas originally partnered with West, now legally known as “Ye,” the “Yeezy Adidas” apparel line that debuted in 2015 was a massive success, getting snapped up by A-list celebrities and soon raking in over a billion dollars in annual sales just for the Yeezy sneakers alone, and nearly $2 billion a year overall.

But in the wake of West’s catastrophic personal meltdown, posting racist rants and memes online and fraternizing with notorious antisemites like Nick Fuentes, the company cut ties with West and was left with an expensive dilemma: what to do with all the unsold Yeezy merch?

The Washington Post reported that Adidas was sitting on $500 million of Yeezy sneakers, facing a quantity of unsellable merchandise on “a scale unseen in the fashion industry.”

One option being considered was attempting to rebrand the sneakers and sell them at a discount from the previous Yeezy-brand price of about $200 to $600 per pair, with the labeling removed, making them “zombie Yeezys,” as one industry insider described it.

This move comes with legal and public relations risks, as the company would take a financial hit but still be vulnerable to accusations it was profiting from the association with an unrepentant antisemite.

Another option is “literally burning them,” wrote Robb Report’s Tori Latham, but that means the maximum financial hit with zero sales and only the tax write-off. Plus, reported Latham, it’s an “unsavory choice…that comes with loads of negative attention, given the ethical and environmental questions involved in setting millions of dollars’ worth of goods on fire for no real reason.”

The only safe move PR-wise might be to donate the shoes, to areas in Syria and Turkey devastated by the recent earthquakes, for example, or copying a Nike program that chops up donated and unsellable shoes into materials for gym floors and new sneaker soles, but that still means a massive financial hit.

Adidas has yet to announce the fate of the hundreds of millions of dollars of Yeezy sneakers and is expected to take a few more months to make a final decision.

Edited by AriesWarlock

Its funny that DC has 4 films releasing this year with 3 of them involving characters who have been on the silver screen before.

I skipped ant-man 3. I havent skipped a MCU film since The Incredible Hulk (studying abroad and missed it).

While I still love comic movies, there are 15 movies which seem interesting this year and some of them (John wick 4, Indy 5, Transformers: ROTB) have been out of the theater scene for 4-15 years.

I think I'm just mostly waiting for X-men to return to the big screen and to see an actually good FF film.

Controversial statement: I think MCU should only release 2 films during the year to avoid burnout imo (one in early May and one one in Nov/December).

10 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ok so I've noticed there has been a trend in anime. Where a lot of anime/Manga that has small cute children as main characters. Really being pushed. Maybe I'm looking to deep into it. But maybe the Japanese government is trying to get people to see the joy, fun and sense of purpose toddlers can bring to one's life. And encourage people to make some babbies to fix the population decline.

Because they have me convinced. The one with the two assassin roommates who watch after this 4 year old girl? Reminds me of my cousin when she was 4. Just a precious innocent laughing playful baby.

Nonsense! *goes back to Spy x Family*

18 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Yeeeeah....read through this twitter thread. 

My favorite part was when Elon unironically linked a clip of Office Space. I wonder if he remembers what happened with the guy the bosses were jerking around the entire movie. 

Cuz I sure do. 

Edited by RSG3
10 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Maybe they should donate them to poor countries

Adidas’ breakup with troubled rapper Kanye West is going to have a massive, nine-figure price tag, with the German sportswear giant considering “literally burning” half a billion dollars’ worth of merchandise.

When Adidas originally partnered with West, now legally known as “Ye,” the “Yeezy Adidas” apparel line that debuted in 2015 was a massive success, getting snapped up by A-list celebrities and soon raking in over a billion dollars in annual sales just for the Yeezy sneakers alone, and nearly $2 billion a year overall.

But in the wake of West’s catastrophic personal meltdown, posting racist rants and memes online and fraternizing with notorious antisemites like Nick Fuentes, the company cut ties with West and was left with an expensive dilemma: what to do with all the unsold Yeezy merch?

The Washington Post reported that Adidas was sitting on $500 million of Yeezy sneakers, facing a quantity of unsellable merchandise on “a scale unseen in the fashion industry.”

One option being considered was attempting to rebrand the sneakers and sell them at a discount from the previous Yeezy-brand price of about $200 to $600 per pair, with the labeling removed, making them “zombie Yeezys,” as one industry insider described it.

This move comes with legal and public relations risks, as the company would take a financial hit but still be vulnerable to accusations it was profiting from the association with an unrepentant antisemite.

Another option is “literally burning them,” wrote Robb Report’s Tori Latham, but that means the maximum financial hit with zero sales and only the tax write-off. Plus, reported Latham, it’s an “unsavory choice…that comes with loads of negative attention, given the ethical and environmental questions involved in setting millions of dollars’ worth of goods on fire for no real reason.”

The only safe move PR-wise might be to donate the shoes, to areas in Syria and Turkey devastated by the recent earthquakes, for example, or copying a Nike program that chops up donated and unsellable shoes into materials for gym floors and new sneaker soles, but that still means a massive financial hit.

Adidas has yet to announce the fate of the hundreds of millions of dollars of Yeezy sneakers and is expected to take a few more months to make a final decision.

They won't do that because this Kanye shit is another fraudulent and homosexual angle by the media or the illuminati. Of course any company who claims to value humanitarianism would just donate that money to the poor but the fact is that aint going to do anything with what they are actually plotting which is for the PR to generate better sales.  So they will burn it.. and the leftists will buy into it like the suckers they are. Social justice is a business strat.  

This Kanye shit will get old. Eventually, some new celeb will say/do some bad shit that will become a trend which will lead to Kanye commenting it against, and BAM! He is a face again, people are buying his shit music that takes no talent to do, and he is back with adidas. 

Ok so I put 3k into this stock TRKA last monday. And now I'm up 110% on it. It has just been on a bull run all week. Based on the information on this company and other research. It's looking to just keep going.

I was in on the AMC squeeze back in May 2021. But I was a complete noob and had no proper idea how to play it. Watched it run from 14 to 72. Up almost 400% but just kept believing it could go higher like everyone said. And watched it fall to 32 dollars and got out at a 100% gain. Still good but I watched over 10k vanish over the course of 4 months.

This is looking like my second chance at such an epic come up. I'm smarter, wiser and experienced in this game now. Imma git mine this time around. 

Edited by BB_Hoody

It will never stop being weird to me that some pc gamers use mouse/keyboard to play things like a 3rd person character action game (*that game Wo Long is getting some heat about this lately, in addition to performance issues on PC)... that's straight up Twilight Zone nonsense to me, like if someone said "this is bs... my steering wheel controls won't work right with Tetris and Super Mario Maker!" ...or "man that sucks... I'm trying to play MvC2 with my NES Power Pad and it's just not working properly with the game!"

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Jesus. AGAIN, it mystifies me that this cornball got rooked into a corner to buy Twitter, promising all these changes, and the best thing one can say about Twitter now is that it's still functioning. Yeah, he has his dick-suckers, but if he doesn't sell Twitter it could start fucking up his other businesses.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

It will never stop being weird to me that some pc gamers use mouse/keyboard to play things like a 3rd person character action game (*that game Wo Long is getting some heat about this lately, in addition to performance issues on PC)... that's straight up Twilight Zone nonsense to me, like if someone said "this is bs... my steering wheel controls won't work right with Tetris and Super Mario Maker!" ...or "man that sucks... I'm trying to play MvC2 with my NES Power Pad and it's just not working properly with the game!"

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF

The game should work with the default control set up for the hardware, wether you think that input method is stupid or not. Tetris works perfectly with a Keyboard and mouse. Steering wheels are not a baseline input method for any hardware but actual vehicles. Your comparison is silly imo. 

Edited by RSG3

Ok yeah the Tetris example is off but a character action game with keyboard/mouse?  That's weird that anyone would want to play those types of games with that.  Whatever floats their boat, I guess; I have to keep reminding myself that some people just have extremely odd (or bad, imo) taste in various things.

Also---so much for "pc master race!" I guess... time and time again they seem to get the shit end of the experience when a game happens to be released there *and* on consoles at about the same time.  So far it's another time when I don't see people from the console side of things complaining about that game... they're presumably busy having fun with it at the moment as the pc fans are shafted and pissed off yet again.

Edited by MillionX
8 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Ok yeah the Tetris example is off but a character action game with keyboard/mouse?  That's weird that anyone would want to play those types of games with that.  

I agree. I'd never play a game like WoLong with a keyboard and mouse, but it should still, at the very least, work with a keyboard and mouse. I don't want to, but I should be able to if it's my only option for whatever reason. 

8 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Also---so much for "pc master race!" I guess... time and time again they seem to get the shit end of the experience when a game happens to be released there *and* on consoles at about the same time.  So far it's another time when I don't see people from the console side of things complaining about that game... they're presumably busy having fun with it at the moment as the pc fans are shafted and pissed off yet again.

It's never been true, both hardware standards offer things the other doesn't and it just depends on what's important to you. I game on PC and mods are nice but they rarely outweigh the experience that is setting up a PC game to run right. Installation times are long (and this isn't a benefit consoles really have anymore) you always always have to fuck with the settings to get it running well, if it's 10 or more years old you have to go Google hunting for patches and work arounds to deal with compatability issues. The console versions of Max Payne may not be as good as the PC version but they work when I put them in the console. Have fun getting Max Payne to work on a modern PC set up. 

Edited by RSG3
9 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I haven't worked a corporate job in a long time but I'm willing to assume that if the company impairs your ability to do your job (i.e. locking you out of your work computer) then it's a way of firing you without telling you you're fired. It's shitty, but it is what it is. Dude should take the hint and put the effort he's putting into tweeting all this into finding another gig. Nevermind the fact that by tweeting, he's enriching Musk.

He can easily look for a job and make some tweets about the dog shit cowardice firing practices Elon is engaging in. 

Edit: Tho to be fair he's not the only one doing this, they all do it, this is how Target let me go in January. Just deleted my log in info and thats it. Didn't call or nothing. 

Edited by RSG3
9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I haven't worked a corporate job in a long time but I'm willing to assume that if the company impairs your ability to do your job (i.e. locking you out of your work computer) then it's a way of firing you without telling you you're fired. It's shitty, but it is what it is. Dude should take the hint and put the effort he's putting into tweeting all this into finding another gig. Nevermind the fact that by tweeting, he's enriching Musk.

He was apparently under contract, so it was particularly wonky for him as the contract couldn't really be vacated without notice.  Probably couldn't take other work without potentially being in breach on his side either.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Ok yeah the Tetris example is off but a character action game with keyboard/mouse?  That's weird that anyone would want to play those types of games with that.  Whatever floats their boat, I guess; I have to keep reminding myself that some people just have extremely odd (or bad, imo) taste in various things.

Totally agree, I don't understand why anyone would try to play an action games like that with a keyboard and mouse. Seems like trying to hammer in a nail with the head of a screwdriver. You can DO it, but it's far from ideal.

Though I say this as someone who used to get drunk and post Third Strike on a DDR from tons to time 😂