Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

oh yeah... I was so distracted by that pick ....hahaha Kevin Hart... this little brown leprechaun-sized dude is Roland?! 🤣

I'm alright with some of the others though--- sheeeittt, Cate Blanchett and Gina Gershon are both older ladies that could still get boned anytime, anyplace without question.  then they have my girl Janina Gavankar... this movie is most likely trash, but at least there is no shortage of eye candy in the lineup here.

hahahah of course the comments section on the IGN article about this is GOLD... this person summed it up right here

deakenblack_2

13 hours ago

Is this a Borderlands movie or an AARP meeting? You know they don't plan on franchising this when the whole cast is old enough to live in The Villages. These women could've starred in the female reboot of The Expendables.

The Office Lol GIF

*EDIT---also---they're just going to exclude Brick, I guess?

Edited by MillionX

This strange, geriatric Hollywood casting is amusing to me... next thing ya know they have Morgan Freeman up for the role of Brick in the Borderlands movie...then they'd probably dig up Kirk Douglas so he could play Handsome Jack, I guess...then there's also the occasional race or gender swap...which reminds me---since Lilith is a redhead, I'm surprised they didn't cast a black woman for the role, since y'know...that's the rules.  Redheaded white characters are supposed to always be played by black people, as per federal law.

...hahaha then I suppose they might go with Helen Mirren as Bayonetta, Janice Dickinson as Trish from DMC, and Bob Barker as Dante.  Angela Lansbury would be Jeanne in Bayonetta, of course.

Streets of Rage, the movie---> Bill O'Reilly as Axel, Bill Duke as Adam and Viola Davis as Blaze, of course.  Samuel L. Jackson as Skate, and Michael Sera as Max.  Tyler Perry as Shiva.

6 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

You want Betty White instead? 

I was actually compelled to Google whether she was even alive still.

She is 99.

Betty White as Lilith?

Sure. Why not.

99 is the new 69, after all.

The first 9 is code for I.V. drip.

16 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

I thought Aloy looked average in the first game. Not a knockout but definitely not ugly. Child Aloy did look like an abomination. 

Looked up some pictures. She still looks entirely average. A little heavier in the face and thats about it. Her being ugly is blown out preportion just like it was in HZD1. 

Imo. 

Child Aloy was some kinda gremlin tho wasn't she? Lol. Kids be lookin like that tho sometimes lol. 

Edited by RSG3

ha, because it's too much fun, this wacky casting game...

Jack Nicholson is... KRATOS!  God of War, the Movie... rated R.

Sir Anthony Hopkins as Ryu Hayabusa in Ninja Gaiden

Barbara Walters as Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider

Danny Glover as Marcus Fenix, Mel Gibson as Dom, Lizzo as Cole.

Overwatch---Queen Latifah as Tracer, and Howard Stern as Torbjorn.... and Dolly Parton as Widowmaker.

Tony Bennett as Megaman.

55 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Looked up some pictures. She still looks entirely average. A little heavier in the face and thats about it. Her being ugly is blown out preportion just like it was in HZD1. 

I agree, social media is over reacting and need to stfu. 

Original Aloy looked average at best.

I kind of thought that was what they were going for.

I wasn't looking to fap to my player character.

So it wasn't even an ever-so-slight mental shrug of the shoulders to me.

I AM shaking my head at people bitching about her looking "too feminine" to be strong.

Wokeness is sleeping on its brain stem at a bad angle.

The Far Left is the new Far Right.

Edited by JHDK
21 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Well we know it’s not a sequel to Days Gone 

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Post-extensive patch, I really liked Days Gone.

Totes worth the BF bottom of the barrel price that I snagged it at, and probably a tenner or two over that, to be totally honest.

Edited by JHDK

mannnn, the gaming lineup is just going to get even more crowded for me--- Scarlet Nexus is coming up soon this month, and I was somewhat interested in that "Necromunda" game; a friend has been playing it recently.  This is on top of the recent Biomutant; I just started with that...all while my addiction to Diablo 3, Outriders, and Gears 5 continues in the background.

...Outriders--- I've gone back to my "Devastator" lately; intending to run him thru story mode and get to expeditions asap....currently he's level 17, on World Tier 6 or 7....I have the Golem and Gravity Leap powers, and that cool reflect one where you hold up your hand to stop bullets in mid-air like Neo... that never stops being a cool thing, imo.  There's a mod that increases the damage of the bullets when you throw them back, so I've been using that too.  It's quite a tough choice with this character in terms of the skill-tree... all 3 seem fun to me; I'm currently working on the top tree (weapon/firepower focus)

2 hours ago, RegH81 said:

I'm really looking forward to the Smash Ultimate character reveal at this year's E3 if there is one. The salt that will flow from those that are so PO'd that it isn't the character they wanted will be soooo goood. Really, Smash fan salt is the best kind of salt. Just a whiff of that stuff is enough to sustain you for days.

James Franco GIF

How do you get the smell of salt to flow upwind of them?

50 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

Quantic Dream (the studio behind Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, Detroit: Become Human) went to court recently.

Here’s the story of it in French. 

https://solidairesinformatique.org/2021/05/31/quantic-dream-vs-lemonde-mediapart/

And here’s a portion that somebody translated.

image0.jpg

Having played their games before, that sounds about right.

Thats a big oof right there.  Hope he has fun with that.

1 hour ago, BornWinner said:

Quantic Dream (the studio behind Heavy Rain, Beyond 2 Souls, Detroit: Become Human) went to court recently.

https://solidairesinformatique.org/2021/05/31/quantic-dream-vs-lemonde-mediapart/

image0.jpg

Get em! Burn that company to the fucking ground. 

5 hours ago, BornWinner said:

image0.jpg

I feel bad for the average guy that is so low in the pecking order he never had to interact or meet with the CEO reading this in a article and now knowing he will need to spruce up that resume.

I don't know if there's server issues or just the usual nonsense with Gears players... people always leaving in Horde at random times.  I was in a "Horde Frenzy" one earlier... that's a faster deal at only 12 waves.... by wave 9 it was just me and one other dude with bots filling in the blanks on the team.  It was slower than if we had a real full team, but we went on to finish it.  Those chumps that left missed out on the bonus XP since that was a "Daily" one....whatever, I got my xp and more stars to rank up (currently Captain III, I think)

*oh yeah, that new update for Torchlight 3 is out as of a few days ago; I've already made my new "Cursed Captain".  More customization would really help that game... when you make a character, there's only about 4 or 5 heads and a couple of hairstyles, and skin color (*and for human characters, it's only a small, normal range of skin colors....yeah, fuck that.) What's really the point if the # of options is so low?  

Edited by MillionX