Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

1 minute ago, BornWinner said:

They would probably count Haggar’s MvC appearance as well to even the odds. Still don’t think he can win against a Final Fantasy character. 

He still doesn't do anything in Marvel that could rival Sabin. Best hes got is the Pipe my dude. 

3 minutes ago, iStu X said:

This is totally unrelated to the video but this is The one time I don’t mind paid sponsorships. Magic spoon is legit. I ordered a variety pack when I first started my diet and all their favors are delicious

I thought about buying Magic Spoon for a while as I got into the keto diet. $10 a box is pricey for cereal. I need a youtube promo code to dive in. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I thought about buying Magic Spoon for a while as I got into the keto diet. $10 a box is pricey for cereal. I need a youtube promo code to dive in. 

It is. Matt’s promo basically just gives you free shipping. Same with the code I frequently use (Blaze) from the channel I originally heard about Magic Spoon 

26 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Good lord this Guiseppe dude sound like the ultimate schmuck.  How this guy gonna harass people's jobs after they left without having proof that they're bad mouthing him and even if that's the case that's some crazy shit to do.

When I quit the hobby shop back home the owner (who I had been best friends with for over 10 years), kept coming into my store and harassing me about random shit. Like he kept telling me how well the store was doing without me and shit like that. 

(it wasn’t and I knew it wasn’t but it really bothered me regardless)

Edited by iStu X