Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:
Edit: Who thought it was a good idea to make Guile sexy lmao

Guile didn't have a choice bro, remember the lore

Guiles wife is Ken's wife's sister, Eliza gets divorced telling Guiles wife about the single grind inviting her to the club and whatnot

He couldn't be slacking our guy wasn't gonna allow himself to become ken the sequel

unknown.png

unknown.png

Looking at this punch, the knee position, etc.

If this is one of Guile's normals, (and not just part of a target combo) and cancellable as shown in the video, then that's quite something.

Edit: dammit, it wasn't shown to be cancellable. Looks to be another similar one with a second mp.

Edited by JustBrowsing

Bunch of random thoughts on Guile restyle

-first of all they made work the silly haircut, one could argue they ever did, but with current style was'nt easy at all lol

-i really like the goatee ingame, despite the fact i did'nt liked it at all on the artwork at first

Now it remind me retired MMA fighter Keith Jardine,

MMA: UFC FIGHTER KEITH JARDINE | MMA - UFC: Keith "The Dean … | Flickr

i think suit this older Guile and further give him grumpy "uncool" middle age tough dad look lol

-i already said it, but super is ridicolous good looking, when he step mid-air on your shoulder just to kick your jaw with another flash kick is the coolest thing ever done by Guile lol

-when he check how many seconds took him to destroy you is great, given how Guile ever keep stress his style is made for the battlefield, where how much time is needed to neutralize a target is important af and determine the effectiveness of the operation

-i'm not a fan of the new costume silhuette,

Il nuovo trailer di Street Fighter 6 mostra Guile in azione

he looks very top heavy with super buff arms and kinda tight pants and smaller shoes... while i ever thought as very powerful kicker (more than as puncher) his classic look was cool, because baggy army pants + amy boots of classic design visually made the legs look thicker and heavier, even if it was just optical illusionguile-stance.gif

-stage looks pretty good, wonder in NPCs there are made with the character creation system

Edited by CESTUS III
3 hours ago, Yiceman said:

'eeeeey, he's up. And he hates layabouts.

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/en-us/character/guile.html

Kinda bizzarre to me how relevant/first info is silly personality shit... would have liked more "fighter" profile format stuff like birthplace, fighting style, height/weight and the eventually like/dislike shit as last

But tbh SFV did similar now that i think about it, just height/weight was before, followed by job and likes... ingame i'm not even sure fighting style was mentioned

It's obviously super irrelevant detail, but still

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Wonder how much liberty we will have on xcustomizing both look and moveset, the idea we may be able to recreate SF characters that did'nt made in SF6 cast is wet dream lol

Hope they will put there some solid standard of quality too, and not just make it mediocre af as moneygrab mode with zero ambition

Edited by CESTUS III
8 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

I wonder if what leaked will remain as is or it is close to the final version and will retain that angle. Yet it's too long in duration.

At this point it's really a guessing game. 

The video with Cammy's  lvl 3 super is  ~15 second long. 

That's pretty long for super move but i personally don't mind. Cinematic supers never bothered me in SF series, where i dislike them is MK series where the fatalities are just disgusting beyond belief and get annoying really fast.  

Besides , i kinda get the feeling that lvl 1 / 2 supers could prove better in the long run since  they will probably provide some decent damage for lower bar cost as opposed to lvl 3 ones that seem to require a very hard read or crumple.

But again, who knows really. Work in progress 🙂

If they really are going to make character specific taunts then that's quite a lot of extra work, especially when you factor in future DLC characters and a ever growing roster size.

Or maybe the game will have multiple taunts per character and this just happens to be one of Luke's. Would be cool if they were character specific though.

48 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

It's the advantage of having default Cammy look with pants. That won't look as saucy in her default. 

Was thinking same thing lol 

Official look will be the silly western marketing approved face, while real SF will keep exist undisturbed as alt lol, the right amount of trolling these people deserve 

17 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

I like how the usage of Chad seems to rub some Twitter retards the wrong way. 

Tbh don't have twitter but official Street Fighter channel speaking like an american meme feel stupid af to me, like if they're trying to turn SF image into something completely different to please a retarded new audience 

Players saying it is a thing, but official channel doing it is a fucking farce lol