Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

1 hour ago, elliephil said:

I'm playing through RE4 again right now. I'm really curious to know what they are going to do differently. I'm wondering if gameplay will be touched at all if it's like RE2 and RE3 remakes.

I kinda hope it keeps the campiness in the story and writing but maybe go more extreme with the horror on new storylines they would like to introduce.

I recently brought the VR port of RE4. Whoever ported it did a wonderful job. 

11 hours ago, Hecatom said:

It's nice to see how the difference between modern and old game journalism is that game journalism back then tried very hard to sound funny while writing shitty articles, while nowadays the perfectioning of the craft has reached levels where game journalists can write total crap that's hilarious without them even trying.

40 minutes ago, Yiceman said:

The first individual character trailer, Nash, dropped on Feb 24, 2015, then a small gap, followed by the Bison trailer in May. After that, they released a new character trailer about every 2-3 weeks until Fang in December, then the game game out in February 2016, a year after the Nash trailer.

I remember that about the SFV hype train, jeah. I remember Rashid getting announced in september and literally a week later Karin was announced at Tokyo Game Show. Than Zangief was shown at a Russian convention in early october. 

15 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

This has been bugging me about Luke since SF6 announcement. Where are his tattoos? His chest tattoo is his shirt design but that's about it. The rest of his ugly looking set is all gone. 

As far we can tell by his look in SF6 he can still have the chest/shoulders tattoos under the shirt, but hopefully not

The stars on forearms, yeah, completely gone (thanks gods)

1 hour ago, Yiceman said:

Some useless guesswork here but I was thinking about the rate at which we might get character "announcements" or trailers for SF6. I know the devs told someone they might be going a little dark after this weekend, but we also know they like their character trailers. So I was looking up when all of the base roster character trailers dropped for SFV, and found this handy playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIOMBc6E_MQ&list=PLKSsTTi-KVvqxHCenvpkyM8Xf58zOqEUn&index=1

The first individual character trailer, Nash, dropped on Feb 24, 2015, then a small gap, followed by the Bison trailer in May. After that, they released a new character trailer about every 2-3 weeks until Fang in December, then the game game out in February 2016, a year after the Nash trailer.

If we're a year away from release, and the 22 character leak is the full base roster, we could be looking at a new character trailer about every 2 weeks.

Pure speculation, but hey, speculation is fun.

capcom should do the king of fighters character reveal trailer drip

that shit was the only thing that kept me sane for a long time

So have we seen Jamie's actual movelist? Because I've been hearing it's big but I haven't actually seen any screenshots (that aren't Modern controls).

From what I've heard he has an actual rekka? And his drink stacking, it looks like he can drink with a command but he can also "Action Charge" his drink after special moves like Order Sol in Accent Core? 

He looks like a very interesting character 

29 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

So have we seen Jamie's actual movelist? Because I've been hearing it's big but I haven't actually seen any screenshots (that aren't Modern controls).

From what I've heard he has an actual rekka? And his drink stacking, it looks like he can drink with a command but he can also "Action Charge" his drink after special moves like Order Sol in Accent Core? 

He looks like a very interesting character 

Thankfully, one of the videos that’s come out has someone going through his movelist. I took some screenshots for you.

Spoiler

Special Moves

uPxZ62d.jpg

ZLSBZtY.jpg
kHmHXuj.jpg

UKM3HDI.jpg
3soNS2z.jpg

7mrNxlM.jpg
u1cu5ng.jpg

o88oQJp.jpg
wAeZnbf.jpg

Super Moves

SlxpYec.jpg

Unique Moves

l5pDRgU.jpg
I0a1umO.jpg

4uNmrI5.jpg
YBYdyxr.jpg

ugMp3Mp.jpg
yMaeVaY.jpg

eX233kl.jpg
BR1PBpm.jpg
SJQfkZi.jpg

He can drink anytime he wants and hold it till he gets level 4 drunk. He can also get a swig in at the end of certain moves. These moves include kick rekka, two target combos, and his level 1. 

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

People who get upset about vortex vastly outnumber the amount of people who actually do it.

SF4 has some dumb shit and characters but the vast majority of that game is hardly as bad as people like to claim it is.

I always laugh at the vortex complaint because it was mainly Ibuki/Akuma and they were very technical characters that almost nobody played.  

7 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

I always laugh at the vortex complaint because it was mainly Ibuki/Akuma and they were very technical characters that almost nobody played.  

Had a local Ibuki player i fucking hated, but still love SF4. 

I'm so hype to see some more character reveals. Want to have an idea of how some of these newcomers play! 

15 minutes ago, Genghis_Dong said:

Had a local Ibuki player i fucking hated, but still love SF4. 

I'm so hype to see some more character reveals. Want to have an idea of how some of these newcomers play! 

Yeah, I had one that I fought often that could do it.  He could also do tsumuji loops.  

Wow, that Jamie movelist is crazy.  Sounds like he has a lot of good tools but his strength might be determined by how easy it is to get drink levels.  I hope it's easier than Hakan/G and you don't have to give up oki to do it.