Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Bruh, there's a whole ass entire fb group dedicated to drinking dog mik and eating the dogs when it can no longer produce milk 🤢 🤢

We already do with with the Dairy industry.
When a Dairy Cow gives birth to a male calf, its often killed for Veal. Obviously a few males are keep for breeding and impregnating females.
Older cows that no longer give milk is butchered for pet food. 

Cows' milk is no more natural for us than dogs' or rats' milk would be.

And Dog meat used to be on the menu in the 1800s. 

People in western civilization only stopped as they falsely attribute human-like qualities onto dogs. 

would be nice to just win the damn lottery... working is some annoying shit, man....it's the opposite of fun and good times....an unfortunate, necessary evil that takes wayyyy too much time out of life.   

F&F tonight...it looks like they might do the bit again where 1 or more girls call "Male Friend" up...

Yep it's on.... this is my favorite segment they do...can't get enough of that shit... 

The one from months ago with Kat texting her friend Kevin was the best though.

Edited by MillionX

hilarious shit man... chat is relentless tonight with the jokes... one girl has a serious gap like Strahan... and Fresh is making the mistake of checking chat every now and then...and ohhhh no we don't let up.  It's been killin' him for a while now.  Popular line that got him: "Stop the GAP" 🤣  He's sitting right next to the girl so he keeps trying not to laugh.  This is such golden entertainment.

FriendZone call---that girl called her friend and had it on speaker phone...  he knew it was shenanigans tho and figured it was a setup or prank... I'd say she wasn't a convincing enough actress there.  

edit---crate challenge---on the "Blerds" podcast today, they had 2 clips of people that were actually successful in completing the crate challenge. ...one was a dude that was lighting a blunt as he went up there, and smoked it once he came down the other side.  It was incredible.

Edited by MillionX

Lately, I hate that there's so much that it actually does take way more than a regular full day as well... usually, I don't have much of a choice but to do a little bit of unofficial overtime just to get certain things done without having to rush and cram everything into a typical 7.5 hour day.

I'll definitely need some time off soon since Dad is now thinking about visiting this weekend, and as I've mentioned before, there is absolutely no such thing as "chill mode" with him.  ...and y'know the crazy thing.... is that he is the "toned down" version.... his little sister, my aunt is much worse... basically a borderline tyrant of a parent that was on my cousin's case 24/7 forever with the constant nagging with infinite tasks and objectives, etc. etc. etc.  I'm forever thankful to *not* be her son.  Generally speaking, it's like being the child of someone who is forever in "university professor/insane life coach" mode x1000, where everything imaginable has to be some teachable moment born out of a multiple-hour long lecture session (complete with occasional "fill in the blank" pop-quiz segments, perhaps to see if you are still paying attention).  Literally every conversation, no matter how seemingly casual it starts, gets turned right back around into *that*, 100% of the time.

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

would be nice to just win the damn lottery... working is some annoying shit, man....it's the opposite of fun and good times....an unfortunate, necessary evil that takes wayyyy too much time out of life.   

F&F tonight...it looks like they might do the bit again where 1 or more girls call "Male Friend" up...

Yep it's on.... this is my favorite segment they do...can't get enough of that shit... 

The one from months ago with Kat texting her friend Kevin was the best though.

Ya know you could always buy a couple of shares of AMC or GME stock. We're ripping again. Shot up 20% back into the 40s. Short squeeze could be imenent. This is my lotto ticket. 

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ya know you could always buy a couple of shares of AMC or GME stock. We're ripping again. Shot up 20% back into the 40s. Short squeeze could be imenent. This is my lotto ticket. 

You should be very careful with that "buy the dip"  stuff right now, everything I'm listening to is saying to have a big cash position. There's way too much margin in the market right now.

52 minutes ago, Scanman said:

You should be very careful with that "buy the dip"  stuff right now, everything I'm listening to is saying to have a big cash position. There's way too much margin in the market right now.

That's the beauty of AMC and GME. These are short squeeze plays. So when bad things happen in the market. These stocks do good. And if a full on correction or even crash happens. Thus forcing several margin calls. That could very well trigger the squeeze

The Ice Cream Flavor You Can Basically Only Get In Canada

That elusive flavor is Tiger Tail, an intriguing ice cream flavor that was widely available in Canadian soda fountains from the 1950s through the 1970s, according to Atlas Obscura. The flavor is a big hit with (some) kids and even those grown-up kids who want to relive their childhood. Today, there are local and international creameries in Canada still selling this nostalgic flavor. Since the thought of a striped big cat's rear appendage might not conjure familiar taste associations, you might have questions.

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/583817/the-ice-cream-flavor-you-can-basically-only-get-in-canada/?utm_campaign=clip

18 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The Hoe-alition must've scared OnlyFans into backtracking 😂

Apparently it's their banking partners jp Morgan and bank of NY Mellon. Which makes sense.  Only fans is just taking the heat because they are the front face of the buisness but if your bank says no you gotta do what they say 

Edited by Maxx
4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Apparently it's their banking partners jp Morgan and bank of NY Mellon. Which makes sense.  Only fans is just taking the heat because they are the front face of the buisness but if your bank says no you gotta do what they say 

I know the hoes ain't have nothing to do with it, just let me have my fun, damn 😂 but yea, OnlyFans was fuckin up the money, so their superiors made em get back in line 

My project for the day is deep cleaning my room. Which to me is doing everything outside of washing walls and shampoo’ing my carpet. Which I DO want to do, but I’m not going to until I get my detolf cases from IKEA for my amiibo. 

I might swap out some posters I have too. I wanna put up some of the Mario 35th anniversary posters I got earlier this year from Nintendo’s reward program. 

5 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

So this milk crate thing is done mostly by blacks?

I searched youtube and it seems that way.

I blame Souljaboy. I know there's no rational reason, but I just do.

Nah I been seeing foos do that shit for a couple years now.  Its usually dumb white boys.  Brothas must have just noticed it so they're gettin' in on the dumb now.