Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Oh shit...............

Now, a lot of you may not know much about Oshay, but he's pretty solid when it comes to this kind of stuff.  I didn't expect him to come out here with any heat, but apparently he knows some behind-the-scenes stuff or he wouldn't be saying what he's saying.  I wasn't too worried about F&F, but now I am.  Sounds like these guys are going from fresh and fit to fucked and finished.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

F and F are still losing subscribers, though the drop is slowing down. I still think, despite how fun it would be to see their shit crumble, they'll weather this storm. Unless more comes out about them and this Clout Casting Couch shit. I don't know.

What I DO know is I had a lawn chair pulled up for this drama, and now it seems like I should have had a comfortable gaming chair with lumbar support. Feels like hits are going to keep coming, at least until the end of August.

I was JUST going to post the whole interview. It doesn't affect F & F's channel, but it stunned me. JESUS that's a lost nigga. He can never get a GPS signal anywhere he goes.

He could have just sent that foul DM to Anna and kept it moving, but he not only put his face to the harassing DM in this Me Too era (through this interview), he said he wasn't sorry in this interview. Outside of that, the stupidity and hypocrisy on display in that whole interview (all from him) hurt to watch. He is literally risking his job (whatever it is) and his future to stan for some clowns who don't even practice what they preach.

And according to Aba and Preach (in the pinned comment on that video), this dude already emailed them asking them to take the video down. He said his family might see it. How the FUCK are you going to go into a recorded one hour "debate" over some foul shit you did regarding a popular topic and after all that  start worrying- you know what, I need more sleep to make this shit make sense.

Edited by axeman61
30 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I was JUST going to post the whole interview. It doesn't affect F & F's channel, but it stunned me. JESUS that's a lost nigga. He can never get a GPS signal anywhere he goes.

He could have just sent that foul DM to Anna and kept it moving, but he not only put his face to the harassing DM in this Me Too era (through this interview), he said he wasn't sorry in this interview. Outside of that, the stupidity and hypocrisy on display in that whole interview (all from him) hurt to watch. He is literally risking his job (whatever it is) and his future to stan for some clowns who don't even practice what they preach.

And according to Aba and Preach (in the pinned comment on that video), this dude already emailed them asking them to take the video down. He said his family might see it. How the FUCK are you going to go into a recorded one hour "debate" over some foul shit you did regarding a popular topic and after all that  start worrying- you know what, I need more sleep to make this shit make sense.

I can see this affecting F&F channel. Having a guy like this as part of your fanbase is a terrible look. Even worse since they encouraged this guy to do what he did when they doxx'd that woman on their podcast. This incident will definitely render their growth as a channel. You think a sponsor will want to fuck with guys who will weaponize their fanbase like they did? 

ohhh shit, this will be some fuel for the fire for various youtube channels soon... Sha'Carri Richardson had a race and got 9th place.

It's funny how Yahoo already seems to spin this in the headline with how it's worded; they mentioned she "WINS 9TH PLACE.." --... 9th place doesn't sound like a win to me bruh... 🤣  Boyce Watkins just went live with it now....he takes forever to get to a point though so I may just catch a highlight later... I'm sure AngryMan will have a vid on this shit very soon as well...haha probably today.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/sha-e2-80-99carri-richardson-finishes-last-in-return-but-isn-e2-80-99t-deterred/ar-AANA98o?ocid=uxbndlbing&pfr=1

c'mon, youtube channels... serve up the smoke on this shit *cue the popcorn gifs*

Edited by MillionX

The funny thing about the ShaCarri situation is the ppl judging her. These same people get on social media, boasting about how much money they make, the cars they drive, the college they graduated from, their irrelevant social status, these elaborate vacations they go on, the list goes on, but ShaCarri, one of the fastest women in the country needs to be "humble"? The pot calling the fuckin kettle

The girl is like 21, not even a fully formed adult yet  mentally, but ppl take joy in seeing her fail just for a lil trash talk in competition sports, which most athletes kinda do. Every since she got fame and got popped for weed, critics have been dogging her but when she fires back she's the bad guy. Granted, she's brash, which most kids her age are, but she isn't some evil mfer that needs to be destroyed 

I don't even recall her once disrespecting other athletes, she said she was coming for em, which is a direct challenge, not disrespect. But ppl act like she kicked a baby. If anything I respect her consistency of character, most ppl would go into hiding after being embarrassed on a national stage, but she kept being her. End rant 

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

The only laziness going on here is the jackass handwaving people off as just being lazy. 

I wouldnt say you were lazy if you didnt change the words of my post to better fit your argument.  But since you did I have to assume you're just a fat lazy fuck and because you're that way you think everyone else is that way.

P.S.  I know, you're not arguing.  You dont argue.  I know.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I wouldnt say you were lazy if you didnt change the words of my post to better fit your argument.  But since you did I have to assume you're just a fat lazy fuck and because you're that way you think everyone else is that way.

I didn't edit your post, what are you talking about? 

6 hours ago, Reticently said:

I don't know what the disagreement was about but it looks like based on body language that dude wasn't even trying to involve her in it and she decided she was going to forcifully insert herself.  He even held back on hitting her after she slapped him and he clearly wanted to so that was her out.  She decided she was going to  hit him again so I mean...clearly she thought she could handle it lol.

Edited by Sonichuman
5 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I don't know what the disagreement was about but it looks like based on body language that dude wasn't even trying to involve her in it and she decided she was going to forcifully insert herself.  He even held back on hitting her after she slapped but he clearly wanted to so that was her out....she decided then hit him again so I mean...clearly she thought she could handle it lol.

Yeah, even without hearing anything I'm 99% on her being the asshole there based on body language.

Her dude not stepping in to shut HER down at the slap was a fuck up too. Basically co-signed her shit even if he didn't mean to.

Well, sadly no supernatural powers have manifested after that 2nd shot.  Why can't reality be as cool as science fiction, horror, comic books, etc?  I want some shadow powers and superspeed/agility, psychic abilities, and a superhuman healing factor on par with Wolverine.... some "Omega Effect Beams" like Darkseid would be nice too....that's about my ideal set of super powers right there.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Yeah, even without hearing anything I'm 99% on her being the asshole there based on body language.

Her dude not stepping in to shut HER down at the slap was a fuck up too. Basically co-signed her shit even if he didn't mean to.

Can you imagine the conversation on the way home if her dude had done that tho? Probably easier just to get KO'ed. 

This clip is like the Chris Rock bit about how some women have no chill when it comes to saying or doing things when in conflict with people bigger and stronger than they are in the flesh

30 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

To those that were kids or teens during the early 90s. How hype was this song?

At least here were i live it was put on the radio with certain frequency.

While it was popular it had the misfortune of coming out by the time that a lot of hispanic acts, both in pop and rock started to explode (rock specially, since by those days there were a lot of really popular rock bands and some metal bands becoming the top chart residents here), plus the Puerto Rican invasion was starting to become a thing with the genres that will lead to what it is regueton.

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

This clip is like the Chris Rock bit about how some women have no chill when it comes to saying or doing things when in conflict with people bigger and stronger than they are in the flesh

This happens because we don't hold women accountable for wildin' out. Most often women expect a man to shield them when confronting another man. Add to that the double standard of not hitting a women. If we truly strive for equality, Then let women get smacked...many women would think twice about spouting off in public. 

32 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Absolute fucking lol.  This reeks of 'WE FUCKED UP...UHHH COME BACK PLEASE?!"

Sounds like there were terms for subscriber counts post-sale, as well as a non-compete for X number of years. So now they have to try and  keep sub numbers high enough to get the cash out. Maybe the buyers aren't as stupid as we thought they were.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

everybody interested in the Fresh and Fit debacle,  Here's some more meat and tea for you.

This is going to be QUITE epic.  Better have lots of popcorn on hand because I don't think this is going to end soon.

She exposed them a few days after doing their podcast on Instagram Live. This beef allowed for her story to reach more ears.