Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

We need to elect better people to lead us.

Better people have a difficult time even getting on the ballot as we saw this past election. The Dem side had a few pretty excellent choices but who did we end up with? Two establishment shills nobody wanted because the primary process the DNC uses allows the establishment to tune the results to their liking if they don't turn out the way they want them to.

7 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Better people have a difficult time even getting on the ballot as we saw this past election. The Dem side had a few pretty excellent choices but who did we end up with? Two establishment shills nobody wanted because the primary process the DNC uses allows the establishment to tune the results to their liking if they don't turn out the way they want them to.

And on the flip side the Repubs Gerrymander the fuck out of Districts in order to control their line up. Its an entire fucking shit show from both sides.

@HawkingbirdDude that is so weird cuz now I only see one post but there where 3 there i fucking swear to Hylia lol.

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Well yea, we clearly cant expect the people who enforce policy to hold themselves accountable to said policy.

Exactly. People see Pelosi and Newsome running around in the middle of a pandemic with no masks after telling the rest of us we need to wear them and can't go anywhere, or those two dickhead senators from GA getting caught insider trading and getting no repercussions for it. If that were any of us, we'd be looking at jail time right now.

26 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Trump was right all along- the election was RIGGED!

21 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Trump was right all along- the election was RIGGED!

While there's definitely no evidence that the presidential election was rigged aganst him, there definitely are a lot of things that are most certainly rigged to benefit the elites and the DnC primary is a pretty good example. 

Edited by DoctaMario
16 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Yeah, a lot of that got exposed in 2015-2016 with Bernie running against That Bitch.

Crazy thing is, the same thing happened in 2020 also when it looked like Bernie was going to get the nomination. Biden wasn't even a dark horse candidate, he was just there until everyone who was doing better decided to drop out. TBH it tells me that Buttgieg and Klobuchar are establishment shills too so I guess it saves me the brain power of deciding whether or not to vote for them in the future when they both inevitably try to run again. So, thanks I guess DNC?

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Yeah, Bush and Cheney got us into it, despite the Taliban offering to hand over Bin Laden,  Obama fucking lied to everyone about what what going on over there, Trump negotiated the release of Taliban prisoners, including Baradabar or whatever the fuck his name is who lead the insurgent takeover, and then Biden ripped the fucking band-aid off and left all our people and allies over there hanging when the Taliban took control.

We need to elect better people to lead us.

A friendly reminder that issues like this aren't a dems/reps only issue. ALL OF THEM FAILED US.

17 minutes ago, MillionX said:

oh yeah... Shuler already has a vid on that shit

Oh my god 🤣

You should have heard my laugh when the video started. Not even when what I knew was going to happen happened. I had to pause it. My "laugh" sounded like Smokey in Friday when he and Craig were hiding from Big Worm's hitters after that drive-by.

And Goddamn: EVERYBODY's coming at Fresh and Fit. Even Spencer Cornelia (who normally only covers straight up scammers, like fake gurus and crypto rug-pullers) is on them for something.

He's coming at it from a scam angle, taking apart the blacker dude's claims of having fucked 3 women in one day (thanks to an NBA Player) and other stuff. Still though, I'm slowly shedding my belief that F & F is going to be fine here.  Especially with reports that harassment of Anna Quinn from F & F fans hasn't stopped. If stuff keeps progressing to the point people outside of the space start clowning these dudes on the regular, they might be done for.

Edited by axeman61

Pentagon Reportedly Set to Declassify Space Laser Capable of Destroying Satellites, Spacecraft

Screen-Shot-2021-08-18-at-6.03.58-PM.png

The Department of Defense is reportedly working to declassify a new weapon capable of neutralizing targets that include hostile spacecraft.

The effort is being led by Joint Chiefs of Staff Vice Chair Gen. John Hyten, sources told Breaking Defense. The sources said the unveiling was likely to include a “real-world demonstration of an active defense capability to degrade or destroy a target satellite and/or spacecraft.” The sources also said the declassification initiative — which began under President Donald Trump — might have come to fruition at this week’s National Space Symposium, but that events in Afghanistan led officials to delay the announcement.

It isn’t clear whether the weapon is terrestrially-based or deployed in space, though advanced capabilities in the former area would not be especially new or groundbreaking. Experts said the system could range from a “mobile laser used for blinding adversary reconnaissance sats to on-board, proximity triggered radio-frequency jammers on certain military satellites, to a high-powered microwave system that can zap electronics carried on maneuverable bodyguard satellites.”

The weapon falls under Special Access Program clearance, meaning the declassification effort requires sign-off from both Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines and President Joe Biden.

“The declassification thing is a disaster,” one source told Breaking Defense. “The genesis [for classification] is supposedly for deterrence, but those doing it lack basic understandings of deterrence. It’s a f*cking shitshow.”

The development comes amid the United States’ effort to counter similar advancements by Russia and China. American satellites have become “increasingly vulnerable” to ground-based lasers, the Nonproliferation Policy Education Center’s Henry Sokolski and Brian Chow noted in an op-ed last year, including five Chinese five facilities with laser capabilities.

“It is absolutely a true problem,” Deputy Space Force Commander Gen. David D.T. Thompson said at an event in July. “I wish we owned our own destiny in that regard, but we don’t. It’s part of a broader activity, and we just have to work through that. What I will say is, I think we’re on the verge of a couple of significant steps.”

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/08/pentagon-posed-to-unveil-classified-space-weapon/

16 hours ago, Maxx said:

Someday the world is gonna go over to Japan and be like wtf is wrong with you. 

Currently watching the recent Eva movie and they got Asuka with all the fan service nude/panty shots. She's technically 28 but because of the third impact her body hasn't aged so it's the body of a 14 yr old. 

Nigga that's pedophilia with extra steps 😭🤣

Don't get him started Maxx, he already locked up fam.

ufgvUGM.gif

Poor F&F.  The hits keep on coming.

I only watched up to a little over the 3 hour mark, but that was...............informative to say the least.  Get the popcorn, Silence the phone, and hit the switch.  If you are entertained by others getting caught up in some BS of their own making, then this is the video for you!

If you are going to a restaurant or small food business and you are NOT pressed for time, are you more likely to go inside and order or get drive thru?

Ive never been a big drive thru guy.

I dont like eating in the car unless absolutely necessary.

I usually have a water bottle in my cupholder.

I eat breakfast/dinner 90% at home so its a sort of change to eat outside  regardless of whether its a tea place or a full restaurant.

58 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

If you are going to a restaurant or small food business and you are NOT pressed for time, are you more likely to go inside and order or get drive thru?

Ive never been a big drive thru guy.

I dont like eating in the car unless absolutely necessary.

I usually have a water bottle in my cupholder.

I eat breakfast/dinner 90% at home so its a sort of change to eat outside  regardless of whether its a tea place or a full restaurant.

I always check the lines.  If I'm not pressed for time, then I'll almost always go in, especially if I see a traffic jam going at the drive-thru.  If I see a crowd inside and the drive thru's a ghost town, then I'll go to it.

checking out season 1 of The Strain again here... SO good, man... Hulu has all of it.  (I have dvds/blu-rays but I'm missing season 1)  By the 5th and 6th episode shit was hitting the fan big time.  The Master and Eichorst working with the old dude from Stoneheart Corporation had everything planned out so nicely... the world had no chance, really.

TnA content was pretty good too; Eph's wife was gorgeous, and there was a smokin' hot latina that worked with him at the CDC (*he was having an affair with her on the side too).  Edit--ah, Nora was the hot latina.  Eph's wife is "Kelly".

Ohhh and Kelly's friend was a hot one too; she also had a stereotypical NY accent there.  Regina King was also on this show for a short time.

Anyway, the old man Setrakian tried to warn all these people about what's up but of course they didn't listen at first, and just figured he was a crazy old dude rambling about "The Master" and how they should've destroyed the bodies of anyone that was on that plane immediately.

edit---oh yeah, episode 6 and things are quickly spiraling out of control...shit was so awesome, man... there was an eclipse going on, so some of them were able to be out in the streets running wild like Hulkamania.  Two federal agents taken out by a fat hospital patient that was turned.  Heh, mannn this show was the shit back then.

Edited by MillionX

Scientist Captures First-Ever Footage of a Tortoise Committing Grisly Murder

Scientists have captured footage of a giant tortoise killing and eating a baby bird. It is the first documented observation of a tortoise deliberately attacking and consuming another animal. There are reports of giant tortoises killing other animals, but none have been deliberate acts of hunting. Giant tortoises are almost entirely herbivorous, but a boom in bird populations in the area may have resulted in tortoises adopting bird chicks into their diets.

1629730497450-screen-shot-2021-08-23-at-

In the video, an adult female Seychelles giant tortoise purposefully approaches a lesser noddy tern chick with its mouth open, which is a typical aggressive gesture, according to the study. The chick had fallen from its arboreal nest in the treetops, and was left stranded on a log. Though it backed away to the edge of the log and pecked at the tortoise in self defense, the predator ultimately clamped its jaws down on the bird’s head, delivering a fatal bite.

“The chick, now dead, was dropped and the tortoise had to climb off the log to retrieve it,” Zora and Gerlach said in the study. “Once retrieved, the chick was swallowed whole. From first approach to the death of the chick, the interaction took seven minutes in total; the pursuit along the log to the killing of the chick took 92 seconds.”

Edited by AriesWarlock

ah, I enjoy this channel... he did the latest one about "The Stuff"

that one scene with the dude opening his mouth super-wide because of "the stuff" stretching his face to cartoon proportions still gets a laugh out of me every time I see it.

*sometimes I wonder how many people had a problem drinking milk or eating vanilla icecream for a while shortly after watching this movie..?