Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

ok, people are saying it's this guy who interrupted the show

https://www.instagram.com/ayindeitheartist/ 

It seemed like Myron and probably Fresh may have had to flash some guns while warning that dude not to come in there.

edit---holy crap that dude is ripped like an actual He-Man character...

The Fresh & Fit saga just keeps on delivering quality entertainment for everyone, folks.

Edited by MillionX
24 minutes ago, MillionX said:

ok, people are saying it's this guy who interrupted the show

https://www.instagram.com/ayindeitheartist/ 

It seemed like Myron and probably Fresh may have had to flash some guns while warning that dude not to come in there.

edit---holy crap that dude is ripped like an actual He-Man character...

Damn.  The Haitian Hulk tried to smash F&F.  

Also:  Damn.  The show ain't even started and the chat's all retarded.  🤡  I think I'll be watching this while trying to fix my base in NMS.  I wonder what's gonna break down first:  

The game's connection or F&F's show?  

EDIT:  The game crashed first.  Give the money to whoever won the bet.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

annnd now AngryMan went live on this shit...goddamn this is too good...so much for sleep tonight, I guess...

mannnnn imagine if it turns out that dude was hired by Preach to pay them a visit....

ah, they posted a clip in the "stories" section on the instagram... (click the profile pic and it's one of the videos there)

https://www.instagram.com/freshprinceceo/?hl=en  

Edited by MillionX

Someday the world is gonna go over to Japan and be like wtf is wrong with you. 

Currently watching the recent Eva movie and they got Asuka with all the fan service nude/panty shots. She's technically 28 but because of the third impact her body hasn't aged so it's the body of a 14 yr old. 

Nigga that's pedophilia with extra steps 😭🤣

56 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Someday the world is gonna go over to Japan and be like wtf is wrong with you. 

Currently watching the recent Eva movie and they got Asuka with all the fan service nude/panty shots. She's technically 28 but because of the third impact her body hasn't aged so it's the body of a 14 yr old. 

Nigga that's pedophilia with extra steps 😭🤣

Japan was nuked, twice...I blame that! 🙃

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

We'll see soon enough though...all will be revealed in due time...

Bruh. 

I got a close family member who posts "Illuminati Hotep Jesus" stuff on the regular. The views are simultaneously becoming more  stupid as the days go by. He put some stuff out about COViD vaccines that really upset my parents related to someone's death years ago. I am so tempted to unleash an intellectual tactical nuke, but their mind is encased by 20 walls of lead 10 inches thick. I know that it wouldn't make a difference. 

That post though made me wanna drive up a wall since they also enjoy the "I Fucking Love Science" page. The cognitive dissonance is in rare form.

it's still going... MLD is live with Rollo Tomassi at the moment covering their stream.

Also, I found the instagram page... it does indeed appear that's P's wife

On another note I'm dreading tomorrow once again... I miss those days when it was easier to get time off.  Part of the reason I have an insane amount of time saved up is because it's tough to even get a moment where I can take time off.

Yeah, I think Aba and Preach, with all this talk of integrity, would take an L rep-wise hiring some dude to pull up and fight if Preach himself didn't try to set up the boxing thing while in America. But this whole controversy has been kicked off by hypocrisy, so a "plot twist" isn't unexpected. I doubt it though.

If that thumbnail is real though, F & F isn't doing themselves any favors by saying in any way that Aba and Preach sent dude. If A & P come out and deny it, that'll just be another black mark on F & F.

Edited by axeman61

MLD/John and Rollo reviewing that moment from the live-stream + the extra footage that was posted to instagram (*note--in the instagram clip, you can see a weapon in Myron's right hand for a brief moment when he's speaking with Ayinde and advising him "don't do it.")

haha this dumbass was like "oh you think I'm afraid of a gun?" --the guy must've watched a few too many action movies from the 80s and 90s or somethin...a reasonable person SHOULD be afraid of a gun.  There is good reason to take that seriously.

edit--heh, and with that roided up body it's not like he would be a difficult target either 😆

Edited by MillionX

John/MLD is back on about it again

sidenote---that darkhaired girl in the grey dress that was on the show was super hot, imo...looked like she needs a little more meat on those bones tho...she looks kinda Indian; has an accent too.  We need more of those ladies over here.

hahah "oh you think I'm afraid of a gun?!" -- one of the dumbest things I've heard in quite some time.  Doesn't matter how ripped you are when firearms are involved.

Edited by MillionX

All the 500+ pounders on my TL gloating about the FDA approving a new vaccine, which in itself is a great thing for us all, should encourage more ppl to get the shot.

Even still, they need to get their fat ass in the gym and also eat properly to boost their immune system but they probably won't cuz that requires actual work

Mfers was eating a greasy, cheeseburger with extra bacon and loaded fries telling ppl to get a shot cuz it's for their own good. Mfer one bite away from a clogged arteries 😂

Edited by HD-Man
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Looking at the footage myself it seems like the F&F crew know the guy who broke in. I can hear the production guys say his name when he kicked down the door. 

The masculine energy the crazy lady with the orange shirt had vanished when dudes kicked down the door. Ran to the balcony like the rest.

Went to the balcony? 

KuTyuw9.gif

What was she gonna do after that, shoot a web line and swing to safety?  Bad move lady.  Good thing it didn't pop off for real.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

it's certainly doing A&P no favors that Ayinde is trying to speak to them by talking to his cameraman like "See A&P?"... haha they will need to distance themselves from having anything to do with this nutcase chump here. 😆

Ohhhh this is better than any soap opera right now, man... 

Not good at all.  If he really said some stuff like that, then my early warning sensors are saying that this was a set-up to make A&P look bad.  I hope this isn't the case because....

1:  Shit like this tends to come out and

2:  The backlash against F&F would be crazy.  I'm looking forward to seeing what A&P have to say about it all.

Chaos broke out on the streets of Portland on Sunday afternoon as Antifa and Proud Boys clashed in open combat. Video tweeted by multiple journalists shows the violence breaking out between the two groups while Portland Police carried out their promise to not interfere or intervene.

Edited by AriesWarlock
15 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

the_trump_signal.jpg

Fact check:  True.

You mean the guy who negotiated the release of all the Taliban members who took over the country, including the person leading them, while also negotiating our leave of the country in the manner we did?

You really think they want to guy who orchestrated the majority of whats happening over there at this moment? Are you fucking serious man? I'm not the biggest fan of Biden, but this seems like a really goofy take.

Edited by RSG3
6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You really think they want to guy who orchestrated the majority of whats happening over there?

And also froze the incoming Biden administration from receiving any security briefings on what was going on or being negotiated until the very moment Trump's ass was officially out the door.

But fuck, we should have handed Afghanistan over to the UN and bounced the very moment we knew Bin Laden moved to Pakistan.  So that's on several presidents.  

Edited by Reticently
4 minutes ago, Reticently said:

So that's on several presidents.  

I agree 100%. This goes back like what...4 Presidents now? 4 dudes basically fucked this up over the course of 20 years, plenty of blame to go around, but the idea that Afghanistan is gonna send up the Trump Signal because Biden did what Trump literally put together and was going to do himself?

Fucking what? This was literally the ass end of Trumps deal.

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

I agree 100%. This goes back like what...4 Presidents now?

Yeah, Bush and Cheney got us into it, despite the Taliban offering to hand over Bin Laden,  Obama fucking lied to everyone about what what going on over there, Trump negotiated the release of Taliban prisoners, including Baradabar or whatever the fuck his name is who lead the insurgent takeover, and then Biden ripped the fucking band-aid off and left all our people and allies over there hanging when the Taliban took control.

We need to elect better people to lead us.

2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Yeah, Bush and Cheney got us into it, despite the Taliban offering to hand over Bin Laden,  Obama fucking lied to everyone about what what going on over there, Trump negotiated the release of Taliban prisoners, including Baradabar or whatever the fuck his name is who lead the insurgent takeover, and then Biden ripped the fucking band-aid off and left all our people and allies over there hanging when the Taliban took control.

We need to elect better people to lead us.

Well the first step is to convince the majority of the population that politics isn't MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL! Fuck your team. Fuck your tie color. Fuck your label. Sell me on policy, I dont give a shit what side of the Isle you sit on.

Edited by RSG3