Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Seeing EDP's level of denial is crazy to me. He put out a video not too long ago where he thanked his real friends who stood by him through the "lies and bullshit".

I'm like, "dude, you said out of your mouth you were there for a girl who was 13". Where's the damn lie?

Dude has no other prospect of income, so he has to flat out reject reality.

ha, of course the women's responses come as no surprise at all... I knew the dude stating a specific weight requirement would really set them off (those "the diets don't work the same!" ones that must be fat)  😆  A 145 limit seems like it would be fair, imo...

I really never get tired of seeing or reading about women making fools of themselves in whatever way... it's so delicious.....and channels like this one always serve it up on a silver platter daily.

Edited by MillionX

Well, on that cesspool facebook recently I just saw one of the worst, most repulsive tattoos a woman could have... the big butterfly wings on the booty... 1 wing on both cheeks so it's like one giant butterfly resting on her crack.  She was already a fat, ugly ghetto-fabulous hippo of a woman but even if she looked good this is still an immediate disqualification....severe point deduction right there.  I'm not sure what's worse, the butterfly on the booty tattoo or the ribbons some women tat on the back of their thighs....eh, the more I think of this, the more I'm leaning towards the butterfly being slightly worse.  This is devastating to her overall score on the hotness scale... like if she would've been a 9 it drops her below 5 at least...maybe all the way down to a 3....and I'd say even that much is being generous.

I'm curious now---what are some severe disqualifications for you guys?  Besides this... smoking would be another one, along with her being saddled with a huge # of kids already. (*that's the fatal error there... you drop from a 9 probably all the way to a 1 or 2 with that nonsense.)  

This woman LOL such a diplomat

‘You Have Mass Stabbings, Lady’: Marjorie Taylor Greene Tells British Journalist, ‘Go Back to Your Country’ in Spat Over Guns

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) rebuked an unidentified British journalist during a press conference at the Capitol on Wednesday.

The House is expected to consider legislation currently being debated in the Senate that would encourage states to create red flag laws to take guns away from those who may be a harm to themselves or others. It also seeks to close the “boyfriend loophole.” Currently, domestic abusers are banned from possessing firearms. However, if they merely dated a victim, the prohibition does not apply.

“It’s our job to defend the Second Amendment,” Greene declared at the presser.

The journalist stated, “We don’t have guns in the U.K., that is true, but we don’t have mass shootings either,” she said. “And our children aren’t scared to go to school.”

“You have mass stabbings, lady,” Greene shot back. “You have all kinds of murder and you’ve got laws against that.”

The reporter replied, “Nothing like the same rates here.”

“Well, you can go back to your country and worry about your no guns,” the congresswoman responded. “We like ours here.”

4 hours ago, MillionX said:

I'm curious now---what are some severe disqualifications for you guys?  Besides this... smoking would be another one, along with her being saddled with a huge # of kids already. (*that's the fatal error there... you drop from a 9 probably all the way to a 1 or 2 with that nonsense.)  

Tattoos are a pretty big turnoff for me, as is smoking and vegetarianism.  I don't care how hot a vegan chick is, I am not dealing with that bullshit.  Generally to me there is a ratio of hotness to how much of a pain in the ass and a good number of chicks are over that ratio.  Also chicks with high body counts are gross, I'm not looking to wife up a hoe.  I remember I had a chance to date a girl like that and I passed because of her reputation.  She was SO salty, but she ended up marrying some other guy and cheating on him.  SHE WAS FOR THE STREETS!!!!

https://deadline.com/2022/06/dave-chappelle-removes-name-from-theater-1235048963/

Dave Chappelle Won’t Have His Name On Theater At High School Alma Mater Amid Controversy

The theater building at Duke Ellington School of the Arts in Washington D.C. was to be officially named in a ceremony tonight after one of the school’s most famous graduates: Dave Chappelle.

The naming was in consideration of Chappelle’s support of the school, especially after he and his friends were the group that raised the most money for the building.

Chappelle has been the center of controversy after comments in his Netflix special last year were perceived as transphobic. In a visit to Duke Ellington School of the Arts in November, he was even confronted by students over it.

Well, according to Washington Post columnist Josh Rogin and other reports, at the ceremony tonight the comedian announced he would not place his name on the theater after all. Instead he decided it shall be called the Theater for Artistic Freedom and Expression.

He then went on to speak about how his work has been characterized and analyzed.

“I saw in the newspaper that a man who was dressed in women’s clothing threw a pie at the Mona Lisa and tried to deface it. And it made me laugh and I thought, ‘It’s like The Closer.’ “

Chappelle said The Closer was unfairly portrayed in the press.

“You cannot report on an artist’s work and remove artistic nuance,” he contended.

The comedian compared it to reporting the news that a large rabbit shot a man in the face, but not telling them the work being described was a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

“When you say I can’t say something, the more urgent is it for me to say it. It has nothing to do with what you are saying I can’t say. It has everything to do with my freedom of artistic expression.”

I won't lie; this worries me a bit. The Closer was weak because of the trans shit (not offensive, just unfunny). If he's defending it like this, he might make more weak shit in the future. I saw The Closer live and was disappointed, but I was definitely going to see Dave the next time he came around. But if I get another Closer, I don't know if I'm going to take time out to see him live again after that.

I wish he would take time off from talking about gay/trans stuff until he has better insight or funnier jokes, but the jokes have to be told to be developed I guess.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Tattoos are a pretty big turnoff for me, as is smoking and vegetarianism.  I don't care how hot a vegan chick is, I am not dealing with that bullshit.  Generally to me there is a ratio of hotness to how much of a pain in the ass and a good number of chicks are over that ratio.  Also chicks with high body counts are gross, I'm not looking to wife up a hoe.  I remember I had a chance to date a girl like that and I passed because of her reputation.  She was SO salty, but she ended up marrying some other guy and cheating on him.  SHE WAS FOR THE STREETS!!!!

It is interesting to see where the line is for people...  my friend/roommate from college is one of the foot freaks, so a girl with "bad" feet....he can't deal with that.  It's funny to me since I just don't really get the foot thing.

The multiple-kids thing is one of the worst for me... since that flaw is permanent.  It's made worse by the fact that some of the "baby-daddies" will still be in her life or trying to get back in there, which is a recipe for disaster for a couple of reasons....and considering the kind of poor decisions in a mate women *always* make in their earlier years, it's almost always a safe bet that 1 or more of her "baby-daddies" are thugs.  

...ha, I saw another post on fb earlier trying to lift women up... saying that perhaps boys should look to girls/women for intelligence and wisdom since they mature faster, something like that.... haha nig please with that nonsense.  Oh yeah they're SO intelligent and wise in how the past several generations of them will run back to spread those legs for Deebo all the time, no matter how many times he pops her in the face or gets thrown back into prison, or knocks up a dozen other broads in the hood.  Oh I'm just flabbergasted by such incredible intelligence there.  haha, one thing they're always good for is laughs, so at least there's that.

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I wish he would take time off from talking about gay/trans stuff until he has better insight or funnier jokes, but the jokes have to be told to be developed I guess.

I thought his trans jokes were pretty tame and the same with Ricky Gervais and the media's over-reaction to anything that speaks against "THE NARRATIVE."  It's the way they react to anyone who dares stand against them that is concerning to me.  They are fucking tyrants and people should stop bending the knee to them out of fear. 

Ok so there's this dating coach named Kendra G. And she has people call in and pitch themselves to her viewers. And another Youtuber is reacting to her vid. Whether you agree or disagree with his points doesn't matter.

What's important is the day'n'night difference. Between how Kendra's viewers see him vs how those in the manosphere view him. Top vid is the reaction channel. Bottom vid is the original by Kendra

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I thought his trans jokes were pretty tame and the same with Ricky Gervais and the media's over-reaction to anything that speaks against "THE NARRATIVE."  It's the way they react to anyone who dares stand against them that is concerning to me.  They are fucking tyrants and people should stop bending the knee to them out of fear. 

Tame/anemic jokes is the point. Almost anything can be joked about, I feel. But the issue is a GOAT status comedian like Chappelle putting out OK-at-best jokes with a few bright spots, and that be most of the special. I don't care that it's gay/trans stuff. I'd feel the same if he had Chance-The-Rapper'd it and had weak material about his wife and family dominate The Closer the same way the trans/gay jokes did. He could have chucked everything on that topic except Daphne, replaced it with other shit, and came away with a better special. That's MY issue, and that's why I'm a bit worried if he's going to pick that topic up again.

Media overreaction to anything is horrible, but that's not much excuse to put out middle-of-the-road comedy as a GOAT. I wasn't a media SJW or an Anti-SJW when I saw this live. I was just an audience member, kinda bummed out that this did not live up to the awesomeness of when I saw him two years before that.

Edited by axeman61
11 hours ago, MillionX said:

Smoking, using slang to try to act black (quite a few asians and white girls are guilty of doing this these days), having multiple kids (while having the nerve to have OUTRAGEOUS standards for men), and silly looking tattoos, especially full chest tattoos. There was a fine ass mexican girl I worked with years ago who was feeling me and the attraction was mutual. She took vacation for a bit and came back with an incomplete full chest tattoo that looked like black chow mein. I slowly stopped talking to her after seeing that. I mean, why ruin yourself with something so unnecessary? In the grand scheme of things, though, it’s not like I could have any of the girls I want anyway, if any.😂  Also, (non-black) girls who try to #metoo (black) guys who aren’t feeling them or refuse to give them any attention. I’ve seen this quite a bit with the mexican girls at my current gig and it’s ridiculous. 

Oh yeah another severe point deduction... those goddamn hair bonnets... Tommy Sotomayor would say--  "that Jiffy Pop Popcorn Bag" on their heads.  Sadly, this has become a very common thing... I don't know for sure just how widespread this ugly nonsense is with black women, but it's noticeably common from what I've seen.  Just a couple of years ago, most women would've been embarrassed to be caught in public looking like that.  I guess most women just stopped caring about this particular extremely bad first impression at some point.  If the first time I see her, she has that shit on.... that was most likely successful in killing any interest I would've had.

I just don't get it... why be ok with being such a bad stereotype?  It makes them look like the old fat "Black Mammy" stereotype you might see in a cartoon from the 1930s.  It also makes them look like Little Goombas from a Super Mario Bros. game....except of course... not so "little", usually....big Obese Goombas waddlin' around looking musty.  

...then they wonder why more and more black dudes are giving up on them completely.  Well, that's just 1 of a long list of things right there.  Honestly, I'd find it embarrassing to be in public with a woman that shows up looking like that....even if we're just going to a Kroger for few quick groceries.  Goddamn what happened to caring about one's appearance?  That shit is ridiculous and shameful.  The sad thing is that it's only going to get WORSE with each new generation. 

8 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Like this?

spacer.png

or this?

When you say hair bonnet the bottom broad is what I think of...

Ohhh yeah it's that top one...such a damn eyesore.....  It's a bizarre phenomenon since one would assume that women (more than any other category of human) are constantly aware of how important their overall "look" and presentation in public is.   This is a great example because as you see... the girl in this example picture is actually cute; she has a nice face....and that ugly ass bonnet ruins everything.

I am not sure why so many don't realize how triflin' this shit looks... it sends the message that she stopped caring about putting her best foot forward... about making any kind of a decent first impression....even to random people out there she most likely will never meet again in life.... at this point it wouldn't surprise me to start seeing job applicants show up for the interview like this.  To me, this is just like if a person shows up for the job interview in flip-flop sandals, raggedy pajama pants and a wifebeater t-shirt with food stains on it...and smelling like they haven't showered in a few days.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Ohhh yeah it's that top one...such a damn eyesore.....  It's a bizarre phenomenon since one would assume that women (more than any other category of human) are constantly aware of how important their overall "look" and presentation in public is.   This is a great example because as you see... the girl in this example picture is actually cute; she has a nice face....and that ugly ass bonnet ruins everything.

I am not sure why so many don't realize how triflin' this shit looks... it sends the message that she stopped caring about putting her best foot forward... about making any kind of a decent first impression....even to random people out there she most likely will never meet again in life.... at this point it wouldn't surprise me to start seeing job applicants show up for the interview like this.  To me, this is just like if a person shows up for the job interview in flip-flop sandals, raggedy pajama pants and a wifebeater t-shirt with food stains on it...and smelling like they haven't showered in a few days.

Or maybe it's just budget Toadette cosplay 🙃

I hate this culture where men aren't allowed to voice their displeasure with anything or be tired/exhausted/vulnerable. If you speak out against something you don't like, you're labeled a complainer, but if you don't say anything, you're treated like a doormat.

We as men just gotta hold it in, take whatever BS life gives us, develop mental illness til one day we snap, cuz that's definitely healthy 🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Who would have thought that having political bodies appoint top judicial positions would turn the judiciary into another politically partisan body?

Like, shouldn't the judiciary sector be mostly or wholly separated from any political influence?

You know, the whole "separation of powers" thing?

McConnell campaigned on inserting conservative justices specifically to overrule Roe v Wade. By blocking Garland and then hypocritically approving Barrett, he got his way.

Republicans are fucking disgusting pieces of shit. Democrats aren't much better, but Republicans are the absolute dogshit worst disgraceful fucks.

While they are both pieces of shit, I think Democrats are worse than Republicans. If Republicans want something they have no compunction of playing dirty to get it done. Hence the situation that resulted in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Democrats don't have any such back bone. They fold like a chair at the first sign of resistance. Then complain that it's "not fair." Yes it isn't fair. You know how your opponent plays the game yet you continue roll out the same playbook, fail, and cry. It's pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

While they are both pieces of shit, I think Democrats are worse than Republicans. If Republicans want something they have no compunction of playing dirty to get it done. Hence the situation that resulted in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Democrats don't have any such back bone. They fold like a chair at the first sign of resistance. Then complain that it's "not fair." Yes it isn't fair. You know how your opponent plays the game yet you continue roll out the same playbook, fail, and cry. It's pathetic.

Yeah dude, they're fucking limp dick pussies. They let this shit happen. Republicans have been pretty explicit about their goals, and the Democrats enabled them.  And now they're fundraising off of Roe.

Edited by Chadouken

I'm starting to wonder how much is it democrat politicians and how much is democrats themselves. My knowledge of anything politics is shit, I'll admit. But I feel that with how progressive the country is overall, democrats would be running shit if they really turned out to vote.

It's the same with republicans. I've been saving my ire for the politicians. But I really have to wonder what type of person is electing these people right now. With these last few years of republican officials showing their whole ass, I can't imagine rational, normal human beings being on that side. This doesn't even feel like "lesser of two evils" shit anymore. One side is clearly the most terrible side by a wide margin.

1 minute ago, axeman61 said:

I'm starting to wonder how much is it democrat politicians and how much is democrats themselves. My knowledge of anything politics is shit, I'll admit. But I feel that with how progressive the country is overall, democrats would be running shit if they really turned out to vote.

It's the same with republicans. I've been saving my ire for the politicians. But I really have to wonder what type of person is electing these people right now. With these last few years of republican officials showing their whole ass, I can't imagine rational, normal human beings being on that side. This doesn't even feel like "lesser of two evils" shit anymore. One side is clearly the most terrible side by a wide margin.

America is not as progressive as they think they are. More importantly, the electoral system is completely garbage and not representative of most Americans and their interests.