Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

On 12/22/2022 at 10:59 AM, MillionX said:

Pam was great, but the real star of Baywatch for me was Nicole Eggert as "Summer".  That was legendary PAWG action right there; that combo of her legs and ass was incredible.  I recorded many of the episodes that featured Nicole...she was one of my favorite blondes on tv for sure.  

The 90s is when Halle and Salma took over for me; Halle debuted in 1991 thanks to Spike Lee's Jungle Fever, and another film she was in that I think was after that called Strictly Business.  I was mesmerized from that point on, as Halle took over my #1 spot that Alyssa Milano held for so long.

Nicole Eggert in “Blown Away.” 

Game Over 🤯

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Torey and Kelsey had GSR on them. The DNA on the gun was inconclusive. Their was male and female DNA but whose couldn't be determined. Cross contamination IIRC. Torey's text messages, Kelsey's text messages, and his own witness sealed his fate. From what I've seen a lot of people changed their stories. So, from what the lawyer I watched said, the "heat of the moment" texts carried a lot of weight. The were sent before the parties knew there were going to be charges filed. It didn't helped that Torey allegedly was offering to pay witnesses to have this go away. And the person that seemed to flip the most, Kelsey, had beef with Megan because she was fucking Torey behind her back. The eye witness, called by Torey's legal team, saw Megan and Kelsey fighting while Torey was firing off rounds. 

Low-key, I knew it was a wrap for Tory when he posted scripture and then made a tiny show of bringing his son to the court. That is prime "I'm in some shit" behavior.

Aside from that, it's a tough day for Nigcels, and I'm here to laugh all this up.

EDIT: I'm Dead 🤣

Edited by axeman61

@axeman61I actually thought he was going to get off until the defense called the eye witness. Everything I heard prior was that dude was going to testify to seeing Megan and Kelsey fighting. He did that, but he also said he say Torey firing off rounds. Like that's case over. He was a defense witness. He says he saw the defendant shooting a gun. That was a wrap.

On 12/23/2022 at 12:45 PM, AriesWarlock said:

James Cameron confirmed that discussions are taking place to reboot the Terminator franchise. Cameron told the Smartless Podcast that he would shift the focus to artificial intelligence, instead of “bad robots.” https://bit.ly/3PL54qy

320603475_1336168087196619_9500028358495

Is like non one has learned the lesson that Terminator is fine as just Terminator 1 & 2, and to a certain degree Salvation, since is the only movie not trying to be T2 all over again and focuses on a time period that most people would be interested on.

44 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Is like non one has learned the lesson that Terminator is fine as just Terminator 1 & 2, and to a certain degree Salvation, since is the only movie not trying to be T2 all over again and focuses on a time period that most people would be interested on.

B..b..b...but how will the poor movie corporations make any money if they don't tarnish and wear out every franchise anyone likes even just a bit??

Merry Christmas everybody, hope everyone's Christmas Eve is going well ❤️

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I really don't think this is a word that is in Donald's vocabulary and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what it means.  I would not be surprised if he asked one his underlings for smart sounding words and he just picked this one out of the ones thrown out.

I think they were looking for a word that means "visionary" which is what clairvoyance can mean but in a completely different context.

aha, I see which film it is now----I got the Silent Night, Deadly Night collection a few days ago, though this "collection" only has 3, 4 and 5....I'm guessing 1 and 2 are missing due to some legal/trademark issue.  Anyway, part 5 is the one I vaguely remember seeing on HBO or Cinemax way back then.... it's the only one of this franchise I actually remember; as per usual with 80s and early 90s slasher horror, there was at least 1 hot girl in there, a sex scene, and some funny death scenes.  At least this collection will be worth it for part 5.... part 3 was atrocious....not even in a "so bad it's funny" way...and part 4 was slightly better but still not great; it also had some funny stuff there; it starts off with a woman on a rooftop suddenly catching on fire and jumping to her death...and her lower half burns completely up for some reason.

Yep that's the one

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105410/

Jane Higginson is the hot dark-haired girl I remember....oh yeah she is looking DAMN good; this is just a regular blu-ray instead of 4k, but of course it's still good.  Jane's character has a brief sex scene right at the beginning but unfortunately you don't get to see much.

ha, here's a detail I didn't really catch back then when seeing this in the 90s--- Mickey Rooney's character is named "Joe Petto"...and Joe's "son" happens to be named "Pino"... a bit on the nose there with that....yep, Pino is a Pinocchio/"artificial son" character.

Edit---ohhh I remember now; she was also on General Hospital

Edited by MillionX

Just finished Glass Onion. Really great movie. Lot of fun. Highly recommend and I really hope we get more. 

One minor complaint, more of a nitpick tho. 

Spoiler

Edward Nortons character is the exact same dude as who he played in The Italian Job. A smooth talking dick head with 0 imagination who steals all his ideas and fucks over his accomplices. Exact same dude. It probably wouldn't be a thing for me at all of anyone else played Miles but it's Edward Norton so the parallel is right there. He did a really good job regardless tho.

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Just finished Glass Onion. Really great movie. Lot of fun. Highly recommend and I really hope we get more. 

Hide contents

Edward Nortons character is the exact same dude as who he played in The Italian Job. A smooth talking dick head with 0 imagination who steals all his ideas and fucks over his accomplices. Exact same dude. It probably wouldn't be a thing for me at all of anyone else played Miles but it's Edward Norton so the parallel is right there. He did a really good job regardless tho.

It's good, but I thought the first was better and didn't feel as forced. It was also more obvious who did it in this one compared to the first.

6 hours ago, Daemos said:

It's good, but I thought the first was better and didn't feel as forced. It was also more obvious who did it in this one compared to the first.

Yeah; though I loved it, I didn't like the twist as much as the first. Now, that's like saying "I don't like a 9.5/10 as much as a 10/10", but still. The first one's twist reframed the movie more, in a way I liked more.

ha, Lainey Wilson is still gaining followers at a crazy pace----I just checked again and she's up to 600k.  When I first saw her page just those few days ago it was 509k.

Ooh, Minty did a vid about the Super Mario Bros. Super Show... I would rush home from school so as not to miss too much of it (very annoying that it came on at 3pm CST for me)

Fridays were the real treat though, when it was a Zelda cartoon instead; that was better than the Super Mario cartoon.

13 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Hide contents

This is not a bug. It's a feature. After the Italian Job, he changed his identity and reinvented himself as Miles Bron. But what, truly, is an identity change? Is it even possible?

In this essay, I will...