Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I don't think eastern culture is as opposite as you think. Half of Asia calls women their "boss" and even gets an allowance from them. If anything, Eastern men are even more submissive and weak. 

Sure there are terrorists, but they skew the entire opposite way and will literally murder women for not having a scarf on their heads. That can't be right either. 

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

ok that's probably a new record, at least of what I've seen---I just noticed in "recommended" a vid from "MooLer" (alt for MauLer I guess?)... one of those EFAP streams...the shit was 11 hours, 14 minutes, folks. 🤣 c'mon now... ELEVEN HOURS.

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Jesus. I understand 11+ hours for a charity stream or playthrough but not a "just what I do" thing. But hey, as long as they get paid.

Even in those times where I was eager to work lots of overtime... that was about the normal limit on an overtime day for us--- 6 to 6, with the 1 hour lunch = 11 hours worked.  Heh, there were probably people that went to work while they started the stream up... had a whole work day, lunch, breaks, etc... maybe even stopped somewhere on the way home....got back home and this same stream was still in progress at the time 🤣  That's just hilarious (and insane) to me....yeah, seems like it would be more of a special event sort of thing like 12 or 24 hours raising funds for something, or in celebration of the channel's anniversary, or a sub-count/follower milestone being reached, etc.

42 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Joy Reid's history of always picking the most incendiary ways to make her points is why people don't listen to her. 

Is there really a "nice" way of saying this country, well the media in this instance doesn't give a shit about ppl of color? Honestly, no matter how she put it, she still isn't wrong and the ppl she's directing this at probably weren't gonna listen to her anyway regardless of her delivery cuz she's black and the fact this country seems to be scared of addressing bigotry and racism head on.

Seems lose-lose anyway, and at best this might actually make ppl high up in law enforcement start taking real action to find these other  missing persons in order to save face🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man
59 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Is there really a "nice" way of saying this country, well the media in this instance doesn't give a shit about ppl of color? Honestly, no matter how she put it, she still isn't wrong and the ppl she's directing this at probably weren't gonna listen to her anyway regardless of her delivery cuz she's black and the fact this country seems to be scared of addressing bigotry and racism head on.

Seems lose-lose anyway, and at best this might actually make ppl high up in law enforcement start taking real action to find these other  missing persons in order to save face🤷🏾‍♂️

Even if it was true that the media doesn't care about non-whites (I don't think they really care about any group unless it suits them) Joy Reid is a member of the media with her own show. She was also shitting on Nicki Minaj last week for not using her platform in a way that helps black folks. Joy has a show and 2 million twitter followers, she could do something about this if it really was that important to her. But complaining is easier and gets her name out there.

She also doesn't go into the myriad reasons why this would be the case either, like there being 3 times as many white folks reported missing as black folks, that the woman was a YouTube star, or that the media doesn't even report white men being missing with the same energy. I see more reports locally of black folks going missing than I do white people, which is anecdotal, but still. Maybe a lot of the cases of black people going missing are largely local cases? I don't know.

y'know, that seems like yet another bias right there that surprisingly I never thought of until now---- missing people--- men vs. women...?  I don't even recall the last time a man went missing and that ended up being "news".  It would most likely be news if the guy happened to have some level of fame though... like imagine if let's say Tim the Tatman, one of the big "Twitch" online personalities...suddenly went missing one day... or perhaps a dude from The Young Turks channel, or a male actor or radio personality, etc.  Eh, it's probably more the fact that the person is has some level of fame, at least these days.  A "regular" non-famous guy goes missing and no one outside that city or town would hear about it, most likely....it *might* be local news and that would be it.

Years ago, yeah----"regular", non-famous white girls going missing could end up being big news for some reason....but even then it was seemingly random.... like you know there's other white girls missing at the time that just stay local news at best for some reason.  The whole thing is strange when it's non-famous and non-wealthy people.

On another note----one of the current top tier Fox sexpots over on FoxNews--- Carley Shimkus.  Wooooo that girl could get ATE.

some example clip action

Delicious.

Edited by MillionX

Last man I remember going missing was Etoki, apologies if I got the name wrong, he was a youtuber that did Nintendo stuff.  Had mental health issues and committed suicide. There was some discussion for him later but nobody really looked.

In comparison I remember when /r/gaming was a default subreddit, and some slut youtuber chick was banging someone at a con and wasn't online for like 12 hours, and all of that subreddit started organizing a search for her. 

I guess it's just it really is still a patriarchy and it's mostly thirsty dudes these days and whatever they're interested in. They all seemingly share the same mind and back each other up so much too. Thirsty white dudes dominate the internet it seems, rich old white dudes control everything else. 

this reminded me... the first youtuber I know of that died suddenly that I happened to be a subscriber/fan of was this guy that went by the name Yoteslaya..(*interesting; his channel is still up)....he always made informative Borderlands 2 videos...he was in an accident where his vehicle actually got hit by a train, if I recall.

whoahhhh this just popped up in my recommended videos...ehhhh too bad it's a 1-shot though...

seeing this one again takes me back... I was a big fan of that Onslaught saga.  Imagine if they worked up to that as a "final boss" in the new-era X-men movies in the near future...

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

So is everyone using Manscaped now? They are already at version 4.0

All natural over here. I don't ask a woman to shave down there so she shouldn't ask me to. I've done it before and it's uncomfortable. Besides some women actually like a clean bush on a guy.

Also Sunday. We flew to Amarillo TX then Las Vegas two fix two planes that were down. Flying in a private jet is something I should've never experienced. I'm spoiled now. That's the only way I want to fly now.

Edited by BB_Hoody

In a rough mood right now.  My grandmother seems to finally be ready to pass on, but the length of how long her deteriorating has gone on, especially mentally, has had a dreadful effect on my father on a physical as well as mental level.  As I was talking to him last night, someone approached me about some internet drama that happened last April, which was around the same time I endured the full effects of her dementia as I cared for her while everyone else around me was wilting in stress.  I don't remember much of what I said, but waking up today after much needed sleep saw me blocked by people who in the past claimed they were empathetic to my plight.

I'm doing my best to get over these things but it's hard when it can feel like everyone is looking for weakness.  I'll overcome it, I always do, but it's rough sometimes.  

4 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

In a rough mood right now.  My grandmother seems to finally be ready to pass on, but the length of how long her deteriorating has gone on, especially mentally, has had a dreadful effect on my father on a physical as well as mental level.  As I was talking to him last night, someone approached me about some internet drama that happened last April, which was around the same time I endured the full effects of her dementia as I cared for her while everyone else around me was wilting in stress.  I don't remember much of what I said, but waking up today after much needed sleep saw me blocked by people who in the past claimed they were empathetic to my plight.

I'm doing my best to get over these things but it's hard when it can feel like everyone is looking for weakness.  I'll overcome it, I always do, but it's rough sometimes.  

This is one thing that I've never understood nor liked about the human race, and that is people who can see you're already having a bad time and want to do their part to make it worse.  They could easily leave you alone, and you probably asked them to, but no.  "Let's keep getting on the guy's back until he Hulks out on us."  I'm sorry people can't stop fucking with you at a time like this, but at least you know who not to deal with.  I hope hanging around here will at least ease the pain a little.  If so, We'll do what we can to keep you from tearing out your hair or anyone else's.

I'm probably jinxing it by acknowledging this---but it's surprising that the movie/tv section at one of my regular Walmart locations is still decent in terms of how much space it takes up in the store.  Most places at this point have shrunk the tv/movie section down to basically nothing...like 1 piece of 1 side of an aisle, and only "New Release" stuff.... this Walmart still has a regular "TV/Collections" section...it's where I picked up the Bewitched series collection about a few months ago.  I'll start getting more and more stuff from there asap before it goes the way of all other stores and disappears.... they still have things like ALF, the Dukes of Hazzard, old movies, movie series collections, etc.  Today I picked up a double-pack dvd of The Shining and Doctor Sleep for 10 bucks!   

Since Halloween is coming soon, they have a new "classic monsters" section as usual... I'm definitely hitting that up on my next trip there.  There was a "Mummy Collection" and various other things of interest....including an Underworld collection of the 5 movies!

Sheet GIF

38 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

This is one thing that I've never understood nor liked about the human race, and that is people who can see you're already having a bad time and want to do their part to make it worse.  They could easily leave you alone, and you probably asked them to, but no.  "Let's keep getting on the guy's back until he Hulks out on us."  I'm sorry people can't stop fucking with you at a time like this, but at least you know who not to deal with.  I hope hanging around here will at least ease the pain a little.  If so, We'll do what we can to keep you from tearing out your hair or anyone else's.

lol so true. And then they act like you're the bad guy after they keep needling you.

A lot of people also take kindness as a sign of weakness. But I think, honestly, the kindest people are the strongest, that's why when you piss off someone kind, they pretty much easily wreck the shit out of multiple shit talkers. Unfortunately, we have a society that then punishes the kind and compassionate for defending themselves, and others really. You keep doing that, and then why is it a surprise that over time people don't want to help anyone else, and only the shitty people are always around talking shit? Actions and rules have consequences. Design a stupid society, encourage poor behavior, punish good people, and then all you'll have left are assholes. And when assholes are the only ones left, they tend to just tear into each other like the rats they are. 

I kinda have up on buying anything bluray related from Walmart in the last 10 years. 

They seem to carry more DVDs than blurays overall.

Other than that weeks new releases, their selection is usually less appealing to me than targets or Best buy.

The BB 30 minutes from me was the gold standard for physical media until Xmas 2020. They had a wide variety and like 6 aisles. Unfortunately they reduced it to 2 aisles. 

I had a BB 10 minutes from me that was half as good ,but they closed last fall. They were good at getting steelbooks of Various PS4 games even without preordering. I got Tekken 7, Yakuza Kiwami 1, and Shenmue 3. 

Corona and modern trends seem to be pushing physical media fans more and more into Amazons arms.

I do like Right stuff.com for anime blurays. I got City Hunter Season 2 boxsets shipped for $17 less than Amazon and on release day or earlier.

https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_11_burg

Called the “Extreme Super One Pound Beef Burger,” the order is only available at Burger King’s Japanese locations. Still, the item has gotten attention from around the world for some obvious reasons.

For one, the burger is made almost entirely of meat. It has no bun and features more than a pound of beef. For reference, that’s about four times more meat than a regular Whopper.

Edited by AriesWarlock