Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

7 minutes ago, scorp said:

You can tell Nightwing played hockey.

Naaaaah.

Nightwing applies Jeet Kun Do philosophy to his ninjitsu is all.

Canadian Soccer, practically applied.

Edited by JHDK
auto incorrect. like Canuck Ham, as if Bacon.
52 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

uruguay and south africa all alone on that map. lonely af.

congrats to new mexico for joining the civilized age along with jersey and ny.

heres the weird wild stuff.

i can now smoke a blunt walking down broadway, yet i cant vape fruit flavored nic juice at all.crazy right?

weed legal. fruit ejuice. nope. smh.

apparantly govt worried we will freebase the raspberry nic juice too much. od from it.

berryheads arent welcome in new york. 

I'd bet NY did this because they been upside down on their budgets for decades and saw this as some easy money especially in the wake of covid. Either way, it's a smart play tho. 

3 hours ago, scorp said:

That's good shit.

Still blows my mind how many backwards places there are in the world.

Legal
  Illegal but decriminalized
  Illegal but often unenforced
  Illegal
  Legality not known

1920px-Map-of-world-cannabis-laws.svg.pn

I don't care for weed...tried it once but it's not for me...but it IS funny to see that the status of legality is unknown in Antarctica...WHO WOULD STOP YOU? the penguins?

6 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I suppose that I should stop. I just tend to feel sorry for people who likes to shame others for who they are. To be this concerned about him, without knowing him personally.

I guess I should take your advice. 😆

Always better to focus on better things in life that aren't trying to needlessly bring you down.

Like me I'm awesome and shit.

spacer.png

Your daily dose of twitter drama over shit

Cancel Mob Calls ‘American Horror Story’ Star Sarah Paulson ‘B*tch, C*nt, Whore,’ for Not Declaring Pronouns

American Horror Story actress Sarah Paulson is facing the wrath of the cancel culture mob for refusing to put her pronouns in her Twitter bio.

The cancel mob descended after Sarah Paulson fired back at a random Twitter user who had ordered the Emmy-winning actress to declare her pronouns. Paulson replied that she didn’t like being told “what do do.”

Ex2nJ8qWUAUJISc?format=jpg&name=large

Her retort prompted a wave of angry insults calling the actress a “bitch,” “cunt,” and “whore.” Some even attacked Paulson’s partner, Two and a Half Men actress Holland Taylor.

Ex1dlzxXIAM_Jbv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

Ex1dlz9XAAEM-jt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dl0HWQAYSDs0?format=jpg&name=medium

Ex1dlz7WYAMQcI1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpBTWYAgUFtI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpBVW8A4QBb_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpCEXMAIV8LV?format=jpg&name=medium

I never knew why people put their pronouns in their profiles, I finally found out 🤔

Ex1PCBgWYAA-jyY?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ex1PC2yXAAIWUSm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1PDsfXAAAR1Dg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1PEp1XEAEaOZI?format=jpg&name=900x900

24 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Snip

Reveal hidden contents

Ex1dlz9XAAEM-jt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dl0HWQAYSDs0?format=jpg&name=medium

Ex1dlz7WYAMQcI1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpBTWYAgUFtI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpBVW8A4QBb_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ex1dpCEXMAIV8LV?format=jpg&name=medium

Actually I think I'm in the minority here that agrees with this. I'm also not going to pretend like anyone HAS to do anything. It's up to you. I agree with the pics and the message though. Personally, I keep this stuff away from my profiles. I have a decent political understanding for my age, and I have my opinions, but don't claim to be an expert and I can at least recognise that no one cares about what I have to say about policy and/or politics, so I keep that stuff away. It's just art and Street Fighter. At this point, I do believe gender discussions are political. I don't see anything wrong with that though. It is what it is. Policy pertains to humanity, and the sooner we evolve past connotations we can start looking more objectively at ourselves. That's all I'm going to say on this. I'm unlikely to reply to anything on this post, though I'm pretty sure no one will mind or care. Nothing extreme here.

Yeah, by the way, attacking her like that is wrong. I think this is pretty obvious though, so I don't think I need to explain further how stupid that was.

18 minutes ago, AYO?! said:

You sure dive deep into drama for no apparent reason Aries, but like Million and his weird fascinations with any woman on television, I wouldn't know about these situations otherwise. 

So keep on trucking my man.

I'm like those watchers from Marvel, man. Once I take notice of something I start studying it and have to see it through to the end!! 😔

Edited by AriesWarlock
7 hours ago, AYO?! said:

Always better to focus on better things in life that aren't trying to needlessly bring you down.

Like me I'm awesome and shit.

spacer.png

Hm. I suppose you're interesting enough for me to cook for. I like to brighten up people's day through food and culinary philosophies.

I think later in the month, I'll be having fried crab with lobster alfredo. Lobster etoufee with tuna streaks were pretty exotic, but very satisfactory.

6 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Snip

My community were having problems for quite sometime among themselves, which is why I no longer go to bars associated with other non straight people, at least for the time being.

It was kind of funny the last time I went to one of these bars, they've asked me if I was a minor and had to give them my ID to stay there. The second time I went, I had to give up my ID again to see if I was allowed there again, so I've concluded that they were suspicious of me.

For what is going on currently, I rather support them to the fullest extent, but from a distance.

Lgbtq have had infighting for a decade plus over trans inclusion. Alot of gay community wouldn't recognize trans people as one of their own. Especially the lesbians. 

It's kinda similar how modern feminism(past 20 years specifically) tended to ignore the fuck out of poc mainly black women issues and purely focused on very specific white women problems. They would say they support poc but it's clear by the issues they rally behind they weren't. 

7 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Reading some of this stuff is making my head spin. Apparently, there's some infighting between trans and lesbians in their community. I'm out.

ExqyuXvXAAIh1Fd?format=jpg&name=medium

If you’re straight, gay, or lesbian if you don’t allow the opposite of your attraction into your bed, you’re a bigot.

Exg7LQeXEAAXUZ7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Holy shit...

So now we don't get to choose who we sleep with???

So who DOES then?

Are we just drawing lots, then?

🤣

Sooo I had a nut allergy reaction at pf changs last night eating their orange chicken. I asked to make sure that their were no nuts in it beforehand and said they could do that. (weird wording on her part.. Because I hear that instead of it doesn't have nuts in it.. It comes off as it generally does but they take it out). 

But anyways I start to eat it and I start to have a minor reaction. I tell the waitress who proceeds to freak the ever fuck out. Like calm down hoe, if I'm calm you.. You sure as fuck don't need to nearly start crying lmfao. 

So she gets the manager and asks if I'm OK. I tell her I stopped early enough and she says theirs no way it could have nuts because they go through a whole allergy training thing. Lmfao well clearly my throat closing is alllll in my head 🙄

So I ask her to tell me the ingredients of the orange chicken, she's like chicken, chili seasoning (not very specific BTW) and chili paste. And I ask her is everything made in house and she said yeah except the chili paste. And I tell her that's prob the prob.. She tries to argue no that's not possible... Again.. My throat just stopped trying to close on me. Lmfao. Literally have not eaten anything but what they gave me. 

I explained it's probably the factory that makes the paste maybe some contaminated equipment. She asks if I'll be OK and I tell her yeah. Then the waitress comes back who's now ready to really cry lmfao... Like calm down lady it's OK. I'm not dead. I explain to her it's possible the equipment might have been contaminated or it has really low levels that they aren't required to put a label on it. I've had similar situations with protein shakes that say they are safe but then I fucking projectile vomited it out. Lol. 

Moral of the story... Orange chicken bad for nut allergies

35 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Lgbtq have had infighting for a decade plus over trans inclusion. Alot of gay community wouldn't recognize trans people as one of their own. Especially the lesbians. 

It's kinda similar how modern feminism(past 20 years specifically) tended to ignore the fuck out of poc mainly black women issues and purely focused on very specific white women problems. They would say they support poc but it's clear by the issues they rally behind they weren't. 

A wise and knowledgeable sage you are.

30 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Sooo I had a nut allergy reaction at pf changs last night eating their orange chicken. I asked to make sure that their were no nuts in it beforehand and said they could do that. (weird wording on her part.. Because I hear that instead of it doesn't have nuts in it.. It comes off as it generally does but they take it out). 

But anyways I start to eat it and I start to have a minor reaction. I tell the waitress who proceeds to freak the ever fuck out. Like calm down hoe, if I'm calm you.. You sure as fuck don't need to nearly start crying lmfao. 

So she gets the manager and asks if I'm OK. I tell her I stopped early enough and she says theirs no way it could have nuts because they go through a whole allergy training thing. Lmfao well clearly my throat closing is alllll in my head 🙄

So I ask her to tell me the ingredients of the orange chicken, she's like chicken, chili seasoning (not very specific BTW) and chili paste. And I ask her is everything made in house and she said yeah except the chili paste. And I tell her that's prob the prob.. She tries to argue no that's not possible... Again.. My throat just stopped trying to close on me. Lmfao. Literally have not eaten anything but what they gave me. 

I explained it's probably the factory that makes the paste maybe some contaminated equipment. She asks if I'll be OK and I tell her yeah. Then the waitress comes back who's now ready to really cry lmfao... Like calm down lady it's OK. I'm not dead. I explain to her it's possible the equipment might have been contaminated or it has really low levels that they aren't required to put a label on it. I've had similar situations with protein shakes that say they are safe but then I fucking projectile vomited it out. Lol. 

Every-fuckin'-thing is.

Gods forbid you have peanut allergies on top of tree nut ones.

That really fucking sucks.

Add onion and cinnamon on top of those, and you can begin to see why I cook 99% of my own food.

Edited by JHDK
11 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Every-fuckin'-thing is.

Gods forbid you have peanut allergies on top of tree nut ones.

That really fucking sucks.

Add onion and cinnamon on top of those, and you can begin to see why I cook 99% of my own food.

Im really lucky I was only born with a minor form of it. There is absolutely no way I'd have made it to 36 if I had the worse versions of it. 

Just now, Maxx said:

Im really lucky I was only born with a minor form of it. There is absolutely no way I'd have made it to 36 if I had the worse versions of it. 

Oh, same.

Doesn't make the whole swelling and gagging at taste thing any more... palatable, though.

Onions will leave me wracked with pain until they finally come back up the hard way. Either whole, or, if I try to foolishly abstain from puking because I hate it, as a gel. But they ain't passing.

Cinnamon just laughs in little red-brown flecks upon the bathroom sink.

Zordon is a racist

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Moral of the story is always take a bottle of Claritin with you if you are eating out.

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

A lot of feminism, especially Boomer feminism, was just white supremacy. That's also what the white dudes supporting it were usually in for. They hated it when it came to their own gender roles, but they were extremely quick to enforce feminism when it came to prioritizing white women over minorities.

Eventually a lot of POC feminist women caught on and started to get really pissed.

It's not new though, even Margaret Sanger, the feminist Planned Parenthood icon was extremely racist and mostly wanted to abort black babies.

I don't pay any attention to this type of stuff these days and it tends not to affect me, so I don't know how it is today tbh. But it sounds like you're tuned in and everything you've written is correct in terms of what I did know as well.

Question is though, how much does it even matter? I'm not sure it does at all. It's not like there's anything to be done about it or will be done in my lifetime. Unless minority women especially organize and do something, but most of white women feminism is from white men and the corporate world, which is still white male controlled and directed. Can't see those white men ever doing anything for minorities, they're usually more interested in shouting down minorities.

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

Some of the older gay men I know see Trans people as tourists that are making a choice to be trans while they, the gays, were born the way they are and didn't get to make any decisions regarding their orientation outside of whether to hide it to avoid conflict or not. I guess depending on what research has to say about the genetics of trans people years from now, time will tell, but I understand the sentiment. 

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not phobic but if me not being attracted to anyone who either has a dick or has had a dick at one point in their life means that I am then sure whatever.

*Me:* "Damn girl.  You rode it till it can't ride no more.  The dick is officially out of commission for tonight."
*Her:* "Oh yeah.  I remember those days.........back before the operation."
*Me:  Surprised pikachu face* 

They can call me whatever.  I don't want to be anywhere near that conversation.

Thanks to the magic of the internet I'm getting to see some of the older videogames I missed out on in my youth.  This one looks like it would've be a lot of fun back then and possibly even now from a nostalgia standpoint.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Luckily I'm married and I don't have to deal with that but if I get into a relationship with a 'girl' and they decide to not tell me that they had a dick then that's going to be a problem.  If it was the other way round and I was a woman and I'm looking to hook up with an actual guy and the 'guy' decides to withhold information that they had a vagina previously that'd be problem as well.  That's fucking around with people's future plans for families.

Edited by Sonichuman