Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

I finished the "Cold as Eyes" DLC for Orcs must Die 3 (if anyone is interested).

+ New Gold generating trap is pretty awesome

- Cyclops are annoying as fuck and have way too many hit points and really throw off the game balance.  This is especially true in Endless mode where they tank a football field worth of traps and need to be quelled with headshots.

- Did not add another war scenario or boss fight to the game with the DLC 

The switch travel case that came with my OLED bundle can’t even be used for the Switch OLED. 

what the fuck. 

And my tracking number is all fucked up too. Sometimes it’ll say the items haven’t been processed enough to provide tracking, sometimes it will say everything will be delivered today (everything but the console was delivered today), sometimes it will say it won’t be delivered til the 13th. 

im about to go Karen on GameStop. 

Edited by iStu X
17 hours ago, iStu X said:

That is great news.

I assume that rollback will come to both games on both consoles and pc ;the tweet only mentions it for BBTAG, while mentioning that the public test for BBCF is ongoing on steam.

It would be great if Xrd could get rollback as well, but i assume that they postpone including rollback to it for a while in order to not take away from Strive 😕

A game i would kill for it to get rollback is Battle Fantasia, but it seems that ASW forgot it exists 

I also saw some people complaining that it was those games and not GBFVS and DBFZ, ignoring the fact that even if ASW wanted to add rollback to those games, it would depend on Cygames and Namco.

I can see GBFVS getting rollback if Cygames has not decided to abandon the game after this last dlc char.

And while DBFZ is still strong, i think namco wouldnt add rollback to it, and instead it would be something added to the potential sequel, seeing how after Gogeta they have been radio silent about the game.

I hope i wrong though, and they add rollback to it.

Edit

It would be also great if AC with Rollback were made available on PS4/PS5.

Edited by Hecatom

Adam Sessler isn't happy because some review outlets got review copies of Halo Infinite at different intervals, some got it a month in advance while Sessler got the game 3 days before launch

Apparently Microsft has a tier system for review sites which is kind of fucked up if true

I'm not sure what the end game here is especially if you're trying stifle some reviewers that have a higher chance of shitting on your game.  Are you trying to make them not enjoy your game more?  I mean if you wanted to do that may as well not give out a review copy and tell em house you really feel lol.

vids

Spoiler

extra

11 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

What you think Boon plotting? Injustice 3 or that rumored Marvel game? 

There's a lot of MK12 rumors floating around right now from dif places.  The MK12 rumors are more prevalent at the moment from 3-4 dif sources.  Haven't seen anything really substantial yet though but it'd be interesting that the rumors are popping up specifically for MK 12 shortly after MK 11 was announced done when you'd think that they'd be moving on to Injustice 3 as has been the pipeline for the past few years or the rumored Marvel game.   I da know...kinda strange.

This exchange also happened

16 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

There's a lot of MK12 rumors floating around right now from dif places.  The MK12 rumors are more prevalent at the moment from 3-4 dif sources. 

Seeing as MK has been every other year since 9 I doubt it’s 12. If it is I’ll honestly be extremely surprised. 

Another injustice would be whatever to me. The comic tie ins are infinitely better than the games, imo. And that’s not me as a comic book reader saying that. It’s from a world building perspective. I enjoy that the comics flesh out the IJ universe much more and the lesser exposed in-game characters are featured more in the comics 

if a Warner Brothers owned subsidiary ends up working on a Marvel game I won’t be able to contain my laughter as WB is also the parent company of DC. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I'm not holding my breath. AC+R still only has rollback for the steam version 😩

Well, the tweet makes it clear that at least is coming to consoles on 2022 for BBTAG, so i assume that it will be applied as well for BBCF.

As for AC, i still find not porting it to the ps4 with rollback to be dumb.

The majority of players are on console, for all their games.

Speaking of netcode, seeing that SNK is working on their rollback netcode, it would be nice if they applied it to Samsho.

I love that game, but the netcode is kind of a tragedy, when it works is serviceable, but when is fucking up, it fucks up hard.

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

What you think Boon plotting? Injustice 3 or that rumored Marvel game? 

I think it will be an Inj3 announcement.

For what he has said from old interviews, it seems he wants to let MK to rest, at least for a while before they reboot it.

He seems to be interested on letting others do new MK games while he does new stuff.

Nothing really new on the Bloodlines 2 front other than "still working on it, for real... please believe us", I guess; the new studio that is developing it now is purposely being kept secret

if only I could go to the alternate universe where the pandemic never happened and Bloodlines 2 has already been out for about a year already.... we'd be up to the 2nd DLC being released by now, probably....I'd be on my 3rd or 4th playthru.

8 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Is Is Sakurai anti-black? They seem to think so.

"anti-blackness". "Diet racist ass product".

FDY2IhBWEAo6CFc?format=jpg&name=medium

FDY2UKiXsAQcb6M?format=jpg&name=large

I'm gonna keep it short. I treat ResetEra like I do LTG. I go out of my way to avoid them, I'm old and I'd like to hold on to the brain cells I have left. They are a worthless waste of space that needs to be ignored into oblivion like the aforementioned LTG.