Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

Yep, it's as I figured months ago.  When a vaccine finally is out there and ready to go...that's only going to take care of *one* of the many variants of the damn virus that's out there now....and even that much is a "maybe" since it's all arbitrary bullshit--- (e.g.-- the original virus may just "decide" that doesn't work, like "Oh...oh YOU guys thought that would work?  haha NO.  I decided it won't, and there's nothing you can do about it.")  The whole thing may be easier to deal with psychologically the sooner people realize that there really isn't a happy ending.  Exactly 1 year from now, things will be drastically worse for 1 reason or another.  You could bet money on this.  It's best to at least try and have as much fun as possible despite Life and perhaps God's best efforts to keep you down.

But what about..? NO.  There is no hope.  That's really all there is to it.  The human species has survived this far based mostly on luck.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:42 AM, KingTubb said:

She plays a Bootsy bass, that's hilarious🤣

But they groove, I dig it. thanks for sharing!

Ever listen to Ningen Isu??

Shit's pretty wild:

Never heard of them before but I like them. I really like the lyrics lol. Good stuff.

From Japan I really like Sabbat, know them? They are one of the first extreme metal bands of the first wave of black metal in Japan. This song, Samurai Zombies, has a traditional Japanese melody intro and the vocalist plays with his voice in some parts making that melodic singing but metal-ish

This is what I think when I listen to this song

15daa86ac9bf87b69d2298ddd7c1115d.jpg

Edited by AriesWarlock

ah, an episode of Crime Watch... a guy and one of his girlfriends involved with the murder of another woman, and ohhhh what a surprise, the woman gets probation, even though she was in on it and also pulled the trigger.  The guy got 50 years to life for the conspiracy to commit murder.

https://truecrimedaily.com/2017/10/06/murderer-kills-pregnant-girlfriend-in-desert-leaves-hate-group-clues-to-cover-tracks/#:~:text=As for Jessica Tang... "She ultimately pled guilty,Her testimony sealed the fate of Raymond Wong.

...but nahhhh that would be silly to imply there's some kind of special treatment and consideration in modern times in every situation if you happen to be a woman.  Every time there's legal consequences in play, most people get into that "Welllllll...ehhhhhhh...." mode where they start explaining away whatever horrible shit she was involved in.

It will be funny if some day there is a woman that attempts to assassinate a President or some other high-ranking political figure, just to see what happens with that.

*sidenote---it did also strike me as odd that John Hinkley was thrown into a mental institution instead of a lifetime prison sentence for the attempt on Reagan's life.

oooh they have an episode of a married couple coming up now... the wife started cheating with one of her male students (of course; that's what one can expect out of female teachers these days), and she had the audacity to actually bring that kid over to the house....the initial segment said "and the husband couldn't take it anymore"...hahah someone definitely got murdered; I look forward to seeing what happened there.

Edited by MillionX

the episode on now of this True Crime show is another real gem... I vaguely remember this in the news at the time; a plane crashed into the mountains...but it wasn't the "usual" terrorism... it was just a case of a co- pilot himself being a depressed, suicidal piece of shit.  Of course this killed everyone on board.  He couldn't have just killed himself...this asshole decided to take a whole plane of people with him for some reason.  Man, that's pathetic and shitty on a whole new level.

Edited by MillionX