Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

“We must be very concerned about China is landing on the moon and saying: It’s ours now and you stay out,” Nelson said this weekend in an interview with German newsmagazine Bild. China was doing well because “they steal ideas and technology from others,” said Nelson, accusing China of using their space station to study how to destroy other nations’ satellites.

Zhao Lijian, China’s foreign ministry spokesman, fired back at Nelson for what he called “irresponsible remarks,” calling him a liar and accusing him of “smearing China” to “slander China’s normal and reasonable foreign affairs,” Griffin reported.

Nelson shrugged off the Chinese critique in a statement to Fox News: “The Chinese space exploration program is run by their military. This is different from NASA, which has always had a peaceful and open civilian space program with international participation.”

General David Thompson for the Pentagon’s Space Force said the U.S. had concerns about China because they were “building and fielding and updating their space capabilities at twice the rate we are.”

Edited by AriesWarlock

ohoooo here we go... a movie about the Dahome Kingdom?  You know AM had to go off about this shit (glad he didn't take it down for once; I fell asleep early today)

of course they would not have done a new story about Shaka Zulu or anyone else that happens to be a dude... and even if they did you know the story would focus on a fictional "badass woman" elder or little sister that supposedly taught young Shaka everything he knows and is still shown as superior to him.  Ohhh man, modern-day Hollywood is somethin' else, folks... at least it gives me something to laugh about on a near daily basis 😆

*This also reminds me----I love how whenever you bring up the fact that they probably *really* want to push Shuri into the role of Black Panther for the sequel (instead of the easiest, most reasonable decision of simply recasting T'Challah)... some "..ACTUALLY..." muthafucka brings up how she was in that role in the comics at some point.... really, so far in the movie, they have not presented her character as being all that great at fighting like the Dora Milaje women (*if you say one of those women assume the role then it's a bit more believable)....she's presented to us in the first film as a tech genius....and also with a typical small woman build.  Are you really going to sit there and pretend like she could take on and defeat some big bastard like M'baku in pure 1 v 1 physical combat?  C'mon now, bruh 😆 get the hell outta heah with that.  I think the actress was dumped at some point anyway since she had a difference of opinion regarding the vaccine though....

...anyway, ohhh I look forward to the comment section on the official trailer of this one...oh this is gonna be good... I already see some folks bringing up the fact that this particular tribe also sold slaves to the Europeans, so that's another issue there....

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Word is the creator of Yugioh was found dead. Wow

I hope that isn't true. It'd be awesome if he could land a movie deal for a yugioh cinematic universe. That needs to be a thing. Seeing blue eyes and dark magician throw down on the big screen. Worlds and scenery based on field spells. Making stories out of the lore on the text of cards. Or groups of cards that form a story together. 

Like no Yugi or anything. The monsters themselves are the main characters. Maybe follow the adventures of Maruading Captain waring with the fiend monsters. Stardust Dragon exploring the cosmos. The Dark Scorpion gang doing epic heist etc

Edited by BB_Hoody
10 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

It's not gonna happen. There are international treaties dating from the Cold War that disallow territorial claims in space, and if China disavows these treaties then you just don't recognize their claims and keep doing stuff as you always did. They'd have no legal ground to stand on and no practical way to stop other nations from building their own bases on the Moon.

YGO for me is sort of tied in Smash. Its an IP that has been absolutely destroyed by its fans. YGO players got us kicked out of a store I used to play in for a few years. They'd steal and leave the play area dirty constantly. They were also somewhat unwashed and had awful social skills.

The cartoon was amazing. Probably one of the most either unintentionally or intentionally funny shows I'd ever watch because nothing made sense throughout a lot of it. If you played CCGs before it premiered, some of the plays in there were just amazing. Yugi legit destroyed the moon to make the tides recede leaving all the sea monsters beached and defenseless.  That is one of the most brilliant plays ever made in a fake card games.

Also I believe it is a criminal offense to watch that show subbbed. Either watch it dubbed or fuck off.

1 hour ago, Phantom_Miria said:

It's not gonna happen. There are international treaties dating from the Cold War that disallow territorial claims in space, and if China disavows these treaties then you just don't recognize their claims and keep doing stuff as you always did. They'd have no legal ground to stand on and no practical way to stop other nations from building their own bases on the Moon.

Agreed, but the reason there are territories now are because of an agreement between two parties either by diplomacy or force. While what you say is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the discussion boils down to "Nah fam, we good". 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Just a random update and rant.

I still hate CM punk. I think he is a complete joke-wimp who thinks he is tough but would lose any fight. It really pisses me off how he is popular in the wrestling world when he got his ass handed to him in the UFC after talking all that shit and believing in the hype he put on himself. The guy is a bitch and has no actual talent other than talking fire on the mic. I recall the time where he hit a fan who he thought touched him, this was all before he got a hard lesson that he wasn't a bad ass as he thinks.  Fuck him.

Floyd Mayweather can still fuck off. He is one of the biggest scam artists in all of sports. I don't deny he is good, but not undefeated. He lost to Maidana and Pacquiao. fuck that guy and every single black fan who only goes "he's rich" as some validation towards his greatness. 

Edited by zatalcon3
13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Id normally post this in the dragon ball section but im assuming its a warzone til august. Really well made fan animated film

It actually isn't a Warzone.  Been pretty good about not putting up spoilers without putting them in spoilers.  That being said I already put that in the DB section.

Outplayed.  My man was too slow to react to the set up lol.