Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I see Tevin Campbell trending, I'm thinking "I hope dude is okay." So what is he trending for? He's come out as gay. I legitimately didn't know he hadn't already. I mean I thought this was common knowledge. 🤔

The bigger question is why are we not getting a digital release of a new Powerline album? Tevin is that character and if he's down, Disney could make new tracks and release them online. 

Powerline could easily be a virtual artist similar to Gorillaz. I'm sure there's more to it than that but I can dream. 

This HBO Max stuff is wild. A good deal of the titles they took out were their own original titles. Titles I've never heard of, but man. I thought one of the key benefits of streaming was that your own self-produced content could stay up indefinitely, cancelled or not. I guess if no one was watching, then it doesn't really matter. But still.

Edited by axeman61
44 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

This HBO Max stuff is wild. A good deal of the titles they took out were their own original titles. Titles I've never heard of, but man. I thought one of the key benefits of streaming was that your own self-produced content could stay up indefinitely, cancelled or not. I guess if no one was watching, then it doesn't really matter. But still.

It seems like each day these corporations show their ass and give another reason for physical media.

49 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Yeah, HBO Max is making some garbage decisions and is acting like it's going to become something I'm comfortable cancelling.

Picking up Discovery content I already don't give a shit about isn't going to make up the difference.

My mom watches some Food Network programs, but when she got a 6 month free trial of Discovery ,she only used it 2 days lol.

49 minutes ago, Gimpy said:

Honestly I never really cared what Tevin's sexual orientation was because the guy had fire music.

It's never once crossed my mind. I don't think about anyone's sexuality unless I'm hoping to fuck them. It's so weird to me that this seems to be at the forefront of so many people's minds, I don't understand it at all. 

Like I don't care who he has sex with, he's fucking Powerline!

Edited by RSG3

The local government of Xiamen, China, recently ordered municipal workers to test both fishermen and their catch, including “live fish” and crabs, for the Chinese coronavirus out of alleged concern that international fishing activity in the area may have sparked local outbreaks of the virus, the Chinese government-controlled news outlet Sixth Tone reported Thursday.

2 hours ago, Gimpy said:

Honestly I never really cared what Tevin's sexual orientation was because the guy had fire music.

But those rumors back in the day may have also did his career in. Back then they weren't to welcoming to homosexuality like they are today. 

Dude can sing, he's a music artist. What two consenting adults do in the bedroom is between them. It shouldn't matter but to some people it does for some dumb reason. Do you hear this man's vocal range? Fire 🔥

4 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Thank God for piracy.

If it wasn't for widespread piracy a lot of this stuff would end up being lost media due to corporate shitheads.

Funny that piracy is ok when it benefits you (not you per se).  Most of those people that hit the thumbs up on your post dislike me because I pirate stuff. 

Man...hold up, gonna take something from good'ol Starhammer for a sec.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Funny that piracy is ok when it benefits you (not you per se).  Most of those people that hit the thumbs up on your post dislike me because I pirate stuff. 

spacer.png

People give you thumbs down because you say stuff they disagree with. It's not even that serious, I've gotten thumbs down from people here so what? People are entitled to their opinions.

3 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

spacer.png

I didn't thumbs up the post because I'm generally against piracy personally as I'd rather people who make the product get paid...that being said the difference between the piracy that you do and the piracy that Miria is talking about is Preservation.   Piracy for preservation purposes, I completely get and I understand.  It's still technically wrong but if it didn't exist then a lot of stuff would just be lost to time or sitting in a vault somewhere where nobody has access to it because of reasons.   Piracy just because you don't feel like paying for a product that just came out and is readily available is not the same.

All dude has is projection onto others for his own behavior. I have a terrabyte and half of downloaded games, not ripped, downloaded, across 7 generations of gaming. I still buy my games despite that. I don't give a fuck if he downloads games or not. 

I thumbed him down because it's sad watching someone suck their own dick. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Tate is banned but he's a symptom of what really goes on with men in society today. REAL FEEL FRIDAY!

I am nuetral toward Tate.  To me he just seems like a fratboy who got rich and he acts the part.  He may be "toxic" but we gotta be honest about how you get to treat women when you are at that income level.  I have a friend who is an orthopedic surgeon and you should see the way women completely change the second he comes around.  I imagine it's even more pronounced with someone like Tate.

^oh yeah, you know those casting directors are looking at that seriously like "hmm....now that's an idea...."

It just hit me---another one they'd swap if it went to live action again... Inspector Gadget's niece Penny.  There's a clever little troll-ass reason for that, of course if you think about it for 3 seconds.... the obvious defense would be: "WELLLLL.... actuallyyyyyyy... Cree Summer voiced her in the original cartoon and she's a black woman sooooooooooooo..."  I bet they'd want to do it purely for that snarky little moment there.

It's interesting how they are backwards for some reason on this issue, when it comes to voice acting vs. regular acting where the person is on screen.... these same people tend to be the ones that think you have to match the character you are voicing.....even though that makes no sense because the VA is NOT being seen by the audience, so only the only important thing is whether or not the person's vocal talent is the right fit for the character.

I find it interesting men (especially black men) can be told they ain't shit by society with absolute impunity but the second a guy like Tate or a Kevin Samuels speaks his mind, it's usually immediate and severe backlash to get them silenced 

Not saying I agree with everything the red pill gang says, but I'd definitely like to know why they don't have the luxury or speaking freely 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Is that the new Disney /MCU Cyclops?

Funny you say that. This is Cyclops current fit. (There’s a lot of context to why. But the gist is he has to be in disguise when in public due to him dying during a mission and the quiet council of Krakoa trying to keep plausible deniability about the resurrection protocols)

6AB1D180-C394-4C31-A076-54151ABF4213.jpeg

Edited by iStu X

15 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Andrew Tate is a fuckboi. His tactics work because his wallet is fat. If he where an average dude his game would fall flat. Kevin didn't need the suit to get the girl. Andrew needs that bank account he got anything else. 

Was Kevin really that sage? In the aftermath of his death, I looked at a few things of his outside the flagrant shit he got famous for. My "search" wasn't exhaustive, but from what I saw, he was saying basic shit. He had the bad takes everybody gets on him for, but the good stuff didn't seem to be that good. I guess if he's a source you trust, it's good to have all that stuff in one spot. But what I saw could have easily been found elsewhere.

Edited by axeman61
8 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Funny you say that. This is Cyclops current fit. (There’s a lot of context to why. But the gist is he has to be in disguise when in public due to him dying during a mission and the quiet council of Krakoa trying to keep plausible deniability about the resurrection protocols)

6AB1D180-C394-4C31-A076-54151ABF4213.jpeg

He looks Xmas themed.........Even got...little red ribbons in his hair...helmet...whatever.

12 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Was Kevin really that sage? In the aftermath of his death, I looked at a few things of his outside the flagrant shit he got famous for. My "search" wasn't exhaustive, but from what I saw, he was saying basic shit. He had the bad takes everybody gets on him for, but the good stuff didn't seem to be that good. I guess if he's a source you trust, it's good to have all that stuff in one spot. But what I saw could have easily been found elsewhere.

That's because what Kevin provided was honesty. He wasn't gonna gas you up, or sell you on some fake shit, or tell you to do stuff that clearly wont work for you. Yea of course his advice could be found many places because it was generally realistic, it was time tested and well proven.

There is no sage advice that's gonna fix your shit. You looking for sage advice you cant find anywhere else is how you end up following the advice of a goofy fuck like Andrew Tate. There's only lookin at your situation and being honest with yourself about it. Sometimes it just takes someone being honest with you for you to see it instead of gassing you up that its the other sex, the entire other sex is the problem, not you booboo.

Edited by RSG3

I think Tate is funny and I don't have anything against him, I just think his perspective is that of a 0.01% income man and that's the King's life.  Once you are that rich social norms and laws really don't apply to you anymore.  You can have 10 girlfriends who all know about each other and they will be cool with it.  So when he advices regular working joes his advice comes across as silly.  

Edited by J-ride
38 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I don’t even know who the hell you’re talking about. 😂

you guys explore parts of the internet I give fuck all about or just flat out don’t know about. 

You and I are missing out a lot  bc we're not black.

I dont know who the heck the following people are: Aba, Fresh, Fit, Preach, Desus, Mero, Charlamagne tha god, 

Id rather black dudes on here post more funny new slang. Besides HD-man saying "deadass", Its been a drought.

I miss seeing stuff like:  Jelly, DOE, HAM, skeet, tripping, etc.

Now that Chappelle's Show and OG SRK are defunct,  my only other option is to move to Detroit or Memphis.