Stage Select

Street Fighter 6 Lounge: The FGC has a crack problem.

6 hours ago, Skort said:

So far for me when it comes to characters i will play and want to play if they are added when it comes to SF 6 are like this

• Main character , without a doubt Juri.
  • Alt, gonna be going with Mimi because i want a grappler alt and i like her visual design.
  • I may give Cammy a try as well, always liked her visual design but the gameplay was never my thing. Will see how she plays in 6.
  • Will try Aki but if she plays like Fang , miss me with that.
  • I usually don't bother with charge characters as i dislike the control scheme but i may give Dee Jay a try.

Hopes for DLC

• Laura please
  • Poison please
  • Adon please
  • Gouken please
  • Rose please, i don't plan on playing her but looking at how late she was added in 5's roster for such a popular character it's a major kick in the nuts. She kinda deserves to return early on 6's dlc list.

None of my mains from previous SF's are in 6, so I'm going to have to look elsewhere.  So far it's Jamie since I love Yang and his moves were inspired by the Twins.  AKI definitely looks cool and I'm with you - she needs to not play like FANG for me to give her a look.  The old man with the cane has an interesting design as well.  

As far as DLC I want:

Yun/Yang

Cody

Karin

Sodom

Rolento

Elena

10 minutes ago, HeavensCloud said:

As far as DLC I want:

Yun/Yang

Cody

Karin

Sodom

Rolento

Elena

• Yun / Yang , i dont know if they will be added with  Jamie being a thing but they are mentioned in Jamie's bio so you never know.
  • Cody is 100% returning , there's no way. Most popular FF character only rivaled by Poison and the mayor of the city we will play in, Metro City.
  • Karin i can see returning as well. No chance they brought her back after so long only to be used in SFV, just bring back her helicopter stage intro pls.
  • Sodom,eh , maybe, maybe not. Comic relief character so he has a fair chance but they may just make Damnd playable as one of the FF bosses.
  • Unsure about Rolento and Elena.  I know both of them got a lot of hate in 4 because of their gameplay but that never really stopped Capcom in bringing back a particular character.
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Humble bundle has XL on sale for $6 when your ready to buy

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/mortal-kombat-xl?hmb_source=search_bar

Downloading MKXL now... I am still new to PC gaming and really need to do a better job of looking for legitimate steam keys on other websites. There have been a lot of games I would have bought had I found it for some stupid price - instead, I just check what it's going for on Steam.

Anyways, I appreciate the link,

1 minute ago, Mattatsu said:

Downloading MKXL now... I am still new to PC gaming and really need to do a better job of looking for legitimate steam keys on other websites. There have been a lot of games I would have bought had I found it for some stupid price - instead, I just check what it's going for on Steam.

Anyways, I appreciate the link,

If you need sites where you can buy legit steam keys these are the spots I go to

https://www.greenmangaming.com/

https://www.fanatical.com/en/

https://www.humblebundle.com/

https://www.gamebillet.com/

They have sales often.

So far I don't think I like any of the SF6 themes. Juri's SFIV theme was king. SFV was bad. Her SF6 is a bit better than SFV, but it's way too filled with electronic and other sounds. The main mood of the theme is not bad though.

But like one comment said: I think the intention is for the themes to sound like background music because of the commentary. They can’t have the music drowning out the hype.

Jeah I feel like the themes in SF6 feel more like clothing store/day club music compared to your typical 'arcadey' type themes. I think it works since for the most part they're catchy and not too distracting.

I think the only one so far I'm not too fond of is Jaime's theme. That one is just cacophony to me. Just a bunch of aggressive noise.

22 hours ago, Skort said:

So far for me when it comes to characters i will play and want to play if they are added when it comes to SF 6 are like this

• Main character , without a doubt Juri.
  • Alt, gonna be going with Mimi because i want a grappler alt and i like her visual design.
  • I may give Cammy a try as well, always liked her visual design but the gameplay was never my thing. Will see how she plays in 6.
  • Will try Aki but if she plays like Fang , miss me with that.
  • I usually don't bother with charge characters as i dislike the control scheme but i may give Dee Jay a try.

Hopes for DLC

• Laura please
  • Poison please
  • Adon please
  • Gouken please
  • Rose please, i don't plan on playing her but looking at how late she was added in 5's roster for such a popular character it's a major kick in the nuts. She kinda deserves to return early on 6's dlc list.

Assuming we will get the 22 as start cast 

My Season 1 dlc wishlist would be 

Dudley  (can accept Rog)

Sagat (can accept Adon) 

Elena 

Cody 

Laura 

Hugo

Would surely welcome to return anybody of below list too:

Urien, Vega, Menat, El Fuerte, Ibuki, Abel, Fei Long, Kolin, Alex, Hakan, Mika, Eagle, Poison, Sodom

As of now I don't really care also of who in and who not, 

The characters I just want to see be playable is Haggar 

The rest isn't really a specific character but either relative to particular MYTHOS

Then others are just like the two-in-one character like the sisters Xianyu and Jianyu

A Delta Red character

A character that would wrap up the story of THawK to a good conclusion

3 hours ago, mykka said:

Fuck off Capcom! She's been resting for 20 years now

Maki fanbase seems too stressed, maybe few more years of rest may help them jump in at best psycophysical condition by the time of SF7 or 8 🤔 

Btw what crack me up is that people seem pretend Maki is some sort of disprected SF classic pillar when historically she literally made it only to GBA/PSP ports of SFA3, and only because Capcom had some CvS chars to recycle 🤣 

Btw aside the hilarious factor, them posting her birthday may be a good sign? 

Would not be first time Capcom as marketing gimmick listen to loud internet minority request (SFV had Akira and Lucia and some popular problematic requests like Ingrid or SFEXers made it at least as costume cameos)

I declare her chances just raised from 25% to a fat 30%, rejoyce Maki worshippers 🏃‍♀️

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Heaven Gate before even the Samsho64 have came here in the arcade, many obscure arcade fighters from asian dev came here in late 90s that weren't doing good in other countries but mostly people still gravitate here with SF, Mahvel and KOF.

When counterstrike dominate the interest here, people just ignore them sad i didn't had the money and knowledge that some things would be valuable today.

Edited by Shakunetsu
3 hours ago, Shahenzan said:

Dnf players who wanted top tiers nerfed, i have great news

Dnf players who wanted buffs i have terrible news

spacer.png

ArcSys pulled up on Swift Master like:

The changes were fairly reasonable and minimal besides those, which is more than fair enough, the game was working as intended besides Swift Bastard.

Wait, Launcher got no buffs. LMAOOOOO @TWINBLADES

But more importantly... all the heathens and haters can hold all of that, Crusader got no nerfs.

blessed.png

Here's an irony here I have seen more art online about Maki than Sean in their birthday

This people that CLAIMS to be Sean supporters should do something special like posting artwork or doing video rather than ranting in forums comments that they like the character then requesting another character that has similarities with Sean in someway.

and Capcom seems to have a lot of promotional art for Maki than Sean from the past. 

12 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Btw what crack me up is that people seem pretend Maki is some sort of disprected SF classic pillar when historically she literally made it only to GBA/PSP ports of SFA3, and only because Capcom had some CvS chars to recycle 🤣 

YOU have no idea how RELEVANT those port is compare to the other other games that you think is more relevant in comparison LOL

It looks like you never lived through that time and just reading to internet like console > handheld as basis of POPULARITY and game relevance haha

It's more than the Handheld PORTs,

cestus is just someone reading in the internet *acting* like someone who understand what he just read and trying to make sense that's why ending up with made superficial arguments from who doesn't really been there HAHA

And also Beat em up and SNES era are every significant in the 90s along with the promotional materials.

IF YOU DONT GROW UP in the early 90s to know how big beat em ups and promotional materials you dont understand. It's not just all STREETFIGHTER GBA and CVS2 LOL

You even questioned why LUCIA is using the FIRE Element as an attack in her trailer and you even claim she shouldn't be LOL.  

if you dont experience how hype people were even she was even a character in Street Fighter it's easy to downplay that her liking is just because of CVS2 when it wasn't because Capcom was hyping everyone in many promotional media about her greater than there promotion to Viper during SF4.

Edited by Shakunetsu