Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, AYO?! said:

You really know how to make arguing on dead forums sound so noble.

spacer.png

Here's some booty. 

That ain't no booty.  HERE'S a booty.

shake that booty dress.gif

EDIT:  And please don't misunderstand.  Arguing is one thing, but we all know what was going on over there was toxic shit slinging.  Nothing noble about it and you won't hear me say otherwise. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver
13 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

So your a weak bitch who is influenced to do things you think are wrong by someone on the internet huh? 

I may not be cool but that's still better then whatever weak willed shit you are. 

"You made me do it! I know it's wrong bit you just had to go and make me make the wrong choice. Personal responsibility? The fuck is that!?!?!"

Fucking loser. 

...........um, you do know that we are both responding to things someone wrote on the internet right now, right?  If you look back, you'll see that I didn't say a cross word towards you until you stepped in.  Don't want no shit, don't start none.  Loser.

Just now, Deadly_Raver said:

...........um, you do know that we are both responding to things someone wrote on the internet right now, right?  If you look back, you'll see that I didn't say a cross word towards you until you stepped in.  Don't want no shit, don't start none.  Loser.

I'm fine with you saying shit to me. I just think. It's hilarious you had to go after my disability. That would be like me going after the self inflicted gunshot wound that is your alcoholism even tho it has fuck all to do with anything we are talking about, just like my medical condition. 

See you didn't have shit to respond with that was actually of any merit and you knew it so instead of taking the L you decided to go after my medical condition. You admit you know this was wrong but you just had to cuz mean old me pointed out you being a hypocrite. 

Stay pressed. 

23 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

That ain't no booty.  HERE'S a booty.

shake that booty dress.gif

EDIT:  And please don't get confused.  Arguing is one thing, but we all know what was going on over there was shit slinging.  Nothing noble about it and you won't hear me say otherwise. 

And i said biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

2 hours ago, AYO?! said:

I'd do it professionally, be the easiest job idea ever, probably end up like a Vegan/Firefighter and just constantly tell people what I do or am to justify my existence.

"Yeah I'm a flamethrower guy, I burn stuff into cosmic dust, it's not a big deal I just you know save the environment and piss off a forest bear."

I mean if you work in agriculture for the government a flame thrower is standard fair

First, you didn't respond to the topic.  you come in here barking for no reason.

I actually did respond to the topic. You decided to completely ignore that post tho. 

I then responded later to you when you cried about being called a bitch and asked if that was some kind of requirement to post. So I brought up you calling me uncool to show you do the same exact shit, because you do. Now here we are with you not even being able to keep up with the topic actually is  

Two, I didn't have to go after your disability.  I'm just letting you know that I can and I WILL

I know you will. We just saw first hand that your a pathetic bitch who will attack someone's medical disability when they point out what an asshat you sometimes are. We are all now keenly aware you the kind of shit head who will grasp at any straw he can to try and save face including dragging personal business that has fuck all to do with anything into it. 

So yea. Double down on being an asshole. 

Hypocrite?  Please do explain.  this oughta be good.

I already did. It just went over your head immediately. 

Edited by RSG3

https://recipe-search.typesense.org/?r[query]=chocolate cake flourless

Sometime ago someone here asked about food recipes. Just found out this search engine that searches for food recipes from a range of recipe sites like these:

cookbooks.com
food.com
epicurious.com 
myrecipes.com 
cooking.nytimes.com
vegetariantimes.com
allrecipes.com
foodandwine.com
yummly.com
tasteofhome.com
tastykitchen.com (community recipe site created by The Pioneer Woman)
food52.com
foodnetwork.com
recipeland.com
cookeatshare.com
cookpad.com
kraftrecipes.com
recipes-plus.com

Antenna TV... Growing Pains just went off; now they're showing Alice.  I'm remember now that one reason I watched this in syndication back in the day....the same deal as with other shows; I enjoyed the intro theme song.  After 2 episodes of Alice they have Archie Bunker, then The Jeffersons, Johnny Carson...then Designing Women and Coach....but then Becker; I never cared about Becker.  

sheeeittt, Nick at Nite/TV Land was never this good, imo... this has more variety, and it's on all day.

ha, that 1 country lady yelled out the infamous line again just now---"Mel! Kiss my grits!"---then this old dude in the diner who was hitting on the ladies earlier told her "if he won't I will..."  nice...shoot that shot, brah.  ...whoah now one of the customers actually died when trying Alice's chili?! 😄  

Edited by MillionX

sheeeeittt, someone from Maryland won that 731 million Powerball jackpot recently.  If that were me, I'd hit "early retirement" from my job SO fast....the same day the payout hits my accounts that is it, I would be gone.

Even if you cut that in half due to taxes, we're still talking about around 365 mil....such a delicious amount.  I'd get a better place in a fancy neighborhood of course...an area where the starting price on the houses are no less than about 700k, y'know to keep out the riff raff Deebos and Deontrays of the world.  Even a 1 million dollar house is easily bought out completely if you're sitting on 365 mil....and yeah no mortgage; I'd prefer to pay the whole thing off immediately. (*NOTE---Yes, a 1-million dollar house in this state is RIDICULOUS....Emperor-level stuff, folks.  The housing market here; you're already looking at some really good stuff as early as the $300k to 400k level, last I checked.  This is a state where a million bucks actually still means something, folks.)  I still have the bulk of my winnings left over from that point.  The only major thing I'd have my eye on is either a Tesla, which isn't even one of the majorly expensive cars out there.... or another dream car---the Aston Martin so I could roll like James Bond in real life... I'd have the classic Bond theme on my speakers every time I drive that, of course. After that... maybe a Porsche and that's the extent of my super-spending, really.  Beyond that it's just game/tech stuff (dedicate 1 room of the new house to be my "arcade").  I'd invest in several things and live off the bulk of the winnings + investments for the rest of my life...never having to work a job again.

25 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

late, but happy b-day.  One step closer to joining the grey hair gang.

Shit. My dad is mid 50s, with most of his hair with no Grey. Only a few Grey hairs in his beard. My hair is staying on point for quite some time.

@MillionXIf you were to hit the lotto. DO.NOT immediately quit your job. Give the two week notice so no one suspects you've come into money. And wait till about 2-4 weeks after the winning ticket was announced to put in your notice 

@KingTubbThat sucks. But it could be worse. Met dudes who were thinning in their late 20s. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
On 1/23/2021 at 5:32 AM, KingTubb said:

Going gray at 28. It’s the main reason I haven’t cut my hair in forever, I’m afraid if I get my normal fade that I’d end up looking like Reed Richards when it comes back in 

lol.  I had a grey at 25.  Against all the advice, I pulled it out and didn't see another one until I was 39.    On the bright side, at least you didn't go bald in High school.  There was this one dude who was completely bald before senior year.  That poor guy was looking so bad the Teachers called him sir on instinct.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

hmm....the new mansion would be preferably newly built too... I've always been hesitant about homes that were built way back like in 1932; nah fuck that.  With the wealth also comes the luxury of having things built specifically for you...or at least having something that was recently built.  

ooh...just reminded myself though ---the mansions from "Haunting of Hill House" and "..Bly Manor" were awesome though; imagine living in a place like that for real....without the ghost problem, preferably. 😄

Heirs to the Palace---I'd most likely "arrange" for my children to be born, making sure to avoid the possibility of a wife that later tries to take everything for herself.  One of the worst ideas a wealthy man could do is get married to someone.

Out of left field---this powerball jackpot more than likely isn't enough... but imagine if you could have a Great Pyramid constructed as your dream house!  Heh, that would be awesome... I'd have it built just like Mumm-Ra's lair from Thundercats...either that or I'd go with an old style castle and live like a cool old-era vampiric royalty for real.

Edited by MillionX

Well that's one rather severe way of getting out of a divorce situation...

Great Pyramid fantasy--- forgot to mention; imagine having your own Sphinx/(Anubis? *There's a theory the face was previously the dog-headed god Anubis until it was vandalized and maybe carved down..) statue out front... that would be nice...perhaps not as huge as the actual Sphinx... yeah I'd have 2 smaller versions...."guardians" of my palace.  

Antenna TV: Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on right now!  Melissa J. Hart was so cute back then... along with Elisa Donovan, and Soleil Moon Frye...

up next after the 2nd episode is 2 episodes of Head of the Class, then 2 of Different Strokes, then Facts of Life again.

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Well that's one rather severe way of getting out of a divorce situation...

Great Pyramid fantasy--- forgot to mention; imagine having your own Sphinx/(Anubis? *There's a theory the face was previously the dog-headed god Anubis until it was vandalized and maybe carved down..) statue out front... that would be nice...perhaps not as huge as the actual Sphinx... yeah I'd have 2 smaller versions...."guardians" of my palace.  

Antenna TV: Sabrina the Teenage Witch is on right now!  Melissa J. Hart was so cute back then... along with Elisa Donovan, and Soleil Moon Frye...

up next after the 2nd episode is 2 episodes of Head of the Class, then 2 of Different Strokes, then Facts of Life again.

Get crazy with it.  have your own unique stone carving outside. 

50 foot concrete camel toe across the entrance.  The HOA can GTFO.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
5 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Going gray at 28. It’s the main reason I haven’t cut my hair in forever, I’m afraid if I get my normal fade that I’d end up looking like Reed Richards when it comes back in 

I have a decent bit of grey on the sides and getting them cut short makes the gray harder to see. 

But I'm noticing more and more of it in my beard tho. Like every damn day more of my facial hair has gone to the white side 😭