Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

aha, I figured the "WCBS" show would cover this issue tonight and here we go....  basically a problem with Nerdrotic and Jeremy from Geeks & Gamers (*edit---and people in chat keep mentioning another thing about a problem with "MechaRandom" so now I'm curious about that too...)

on another note that thumbnail reminds me of.... yeah that anime Star Wars trailer was really cool... quite a shame I'd have to get Disney+ to see it, most likely.

...come to think of it... I've never been a fan of Disney...even when I was a little kid.  In terms of the cartoons, they didn't have shit on the Warner Bros. toon crew...it wasn't even close.

edit---haha in the live chat there's someone named Elliot Rodger Vampire Hunter.  

Edited by MillionX
27 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Are the outrage channels are having beef with each other these days?

yep I get the gist of it now... Jessi (Mindless Entertainment) and her dude Jeff (WCB) showed up at an event apparently from Nerdrotic/Gary and Jeremy of Geeks & Gamers in Vegas; like a fan meetup kinda thing.  The way she explained it a little while ago, Gary's wife came over to her and Jeff and said Gary told her they had been rude and he wanted them both to leave.  Gary himself came over at some point to tell them this to their face, so they got the boot from the event.

...and of course there's background leading up to this, apparently... previously, it sounds like Jess sided with this girl "MechaRandom" when she had some things to say about either Tom from "Midnight's Edge", and I guess since Tom & Gary are buddies that didn't go over well with them.

y'know, if I cared to produce a youtube channel or 2, I'd be like one of those "reporters" that specializes in covering the latest drama and nasty scandals going on, dishing all the dirt "enquiring minds" want to know.  There's at least 1 popular channel I am aware of that does this already.

57 minutes ago, MillionX said:

yep I get the gist of it now... Jessi (Mindless Entertainment) and her dude Jeff (WCB) showed up at an event apparently from Nerdrotic/Gary and Jeremy of Geeks & Gamers in Vegas; like a fan meetup kinda thing.  The way she explained it a little while ago, Gary's wife came over to her and Jeff and said Gary told her they had been rude and he wanted them both to leave.  Gary himself came over at some point to tell them this to their face, so they got the boot from the event.

...and of course there's background leading up to this, apparently... previously, it sounds like Jess sided with this girl "MechaRandom" when she had some things to say about either Tom from "Midnight's Edge", and I guess since Tom & Gary are buddies that didn't go over well with them.

y'know, if I cared to produce a youtube channel or 2, I'd be like one of those "reporters" that specializes in covering the latest drama and nasty scandals going on, dishing all the dirt "enquiring minds" want to know.  There's at least 1 popular channel I am aware of that does this already.

Jeff Hicks, MechaRandom, Tom, and I think 1 other person (or a weekly guest) are all co-hosts of "The High Council" which is a shittier version of WCBs normal show. WCBs is actually funny sometimes, The High Council is rarely if ever funny.

I've listened to the show on and off for a while, because I really hate Disney Star Wars and they constantly shit on it, but I'm wondering if it's really worth the time anymore.

27 minutes ago, Scanman said:

I've listened to the show on and off for a while, because I really hate Disney Star Wars and they constantly shit on it, but I'm wondering if it's really worth the time anymore.

Both sets are just racing to the bottom. 

EDIT-

Here we go!

I maintain this mantra online- Speak to the other person as if they were in striking distance.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, Scanman said:

Jeff Hicks, MechaRandom, Tom, and I think 1 other person (or a weekly guest) are all co-hosts of "The High Council" which is a shittier version of WCBs normal show. WCBs is actually funny sometimes, The High Council is rarely if ever funny.

well, supposedly Jess was going to talk about it on her stream tonight, but it started late and then she took forever to get to it so I had to tap out on that one.  

I also watched Tom's show for a while but eventually gave up on it... a bit too many moments of awkward "dead air" for my liking, so it's been months since I watched that one.  Apparently, "Doomcock" also isn't on good terms with Nerdrotic either for some reason.  It sounds like there's been all kinds of dirt and clashing egos behind the scenes with the "fandom menace" personalities.  

*Currently, on Antenna TV--- Murphy Brown... back to showing old seasons now; this is season 2; might be some good romantic tension here since Murphy is stuck sharing 1 hotel room with this guy she works with....heh, this should be interesting.  The real hotness from that show of course was Faith Ford as "Corky"...that girl was absolutely smokin.

*ah, dammit...the dude happens to be married...and he's a bit of a robot, personality-wise so that's seemingly a dead-end.

they're on a work-trip... I don't like traveling but that trip I made for work recently (a management meeting at an office in another city)  was actually an enjoyable thing.

oh hey now... in this scene Murphy is in a nightgown... lookin' kinda nice there.  I wonder if this woman has always sounded old though...always sounds like someone's grandma, even back then when she was younger.

Insane story here, btw

oh hey now... bonus here is that Francesca happens to be on this clip.  Yeahhhh I'd eat that.

Edited by MillionX
6 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Both sets are just racing to the bottom. 

EDIT-

Here we go!

I maintain this mantra online- Speak to the other person as if they were in striking distance.

Myron: "Yeah I said it!!  You wanna fight?  Let's FIGHT!"
Preach: "I'll be in Miami next week.  Be ready."
Myron: " 👀"

Suddenly, Myron ain't about all that.

Some people have gotten too comfortable talking reckless online.  One minute you're running off at the mouth.  The next thing you know.....................

cf0CUvd.gif

Edited by Deadly_Raver
14 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

F&F apologized and ain't interested in taking the beef any further. I guess they didn't want the smoke afterall. 

No they didn't. They apologized to their subscribers but not to Preach, or Preaches wife, or to Aba.

And they apologized to their subs because they lost 20k of them over night and are panicking now. 

So much for lapping A&P. 

Edited by RSG3

So this is my strength and conditioning workouts I do. The top is what I started out with post meniscus pt because once my pt was up I still needed training because I was back to a normal person but not where I needed to be as an athlete and dancer. And bottom is my most recent program. Really happy to see where I am in training. Still alot of work to do. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Maxx said:

So this is my strength and conditioning workouts I do

Hold up.... 

You're name is Gabe?? 

Didn't you say you've dated women (more than one) that have the same name as you???

Edit: You said that you dated girls with the feminine version of your name. I thought you were saying they had the SAME name. 

Edited by KingTubb

and now Rollo's on it, live

Donovan Sharpe wisely chose the road of "no comment" since he's cool with and respects both sides there.

On another note, that name I saw yesterday "Elliot Rodger Vampire Hunter" was so great it's still making me laugh now; I'll have to make a character in a game based on that idea 🤣

edit---today's random cool vampire lore no one asked for comes from African folkore... the "impundulu"....badass bloodlust lightning-bird that also appears in the form of a handsome man, owned by a witch.  If it is suddenly NOT under the ownership of a witch anymore for some reason, it becomes "ishologu", truly unrestrained and even more of a monster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_bird 

https://www.vampires.com/tag/ishologu/

https://themagiciansumbrella.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/the-impundulu-aka-lightning-bird/

Edited by MillionX
10 hours ago, MillionX said:

Another regular part of my workout music playlist... Too Legit to Quit... that song is forever the shit man

https://youtu.be/pFoLCIn_D5g

I see you have chosen a YouTube video of just the song, rather than the bizarre actual video with ten minutes of faux news reports, celebrity cameos, and some sort of call-out of Michael Jackson.

3 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan . . . 

Damn.  On today's episode of,"How to say you're shook as fuck without actually saying that you're shook as fuck................."

This is a little sideways from the actual video, but I can't be the only one who thinks the one they REALLY should be worried about is Aba.  It looked to me like Aba's mask slipped just a little bit in this video and that's when I realized that Aba has not said anything about his intentions.  He did say he was getting on a plane.  I'm just sayin.  

Killers don't talk, and talkers don't kill.  I don't remember where I first heard that, but it was a long time ago and to this day I haven't seen anybody prove it wrong.  I'm not saying Aba was planning on paying the F&F crew a visit, but then again.................Neither did he.

man, it's a shame because I really like both A&P and F&F's channels and watch them regularly... the results of this are pretty obvious at this point... F&F is live right now and the like/dislike ratio is actually close: 5.2k / 2.3k as I type this...and of course the subcount took a hit; right now it's 404k.

ooh...hold on now.... we got a redhead paleskin on the show tonight... 

Approve South Park GIF

Edited by MillionX

man, the parade of content generated from this continues... MLD and Coach Greg (Free Agent Lifestyle) are both about to go live about the A&P/F&F fiasco....and it looks like Kwame Brown might hit that topic as well today....dammit and Donovan Sharpe is about to go live about something else (since he's unlikely to change his stance of simply not commenting on the shit) .haha it's impossible to keep up with it all at this point.

42 minutes ago, MillionX said:

man, the parade of content generated from this continues... MLD and Coach Greg (Free Agent Lifestyle) are both about to go live about the A&P/F&F fiasco....and it looks like Kwame Brown might hit that topic as well today....dammit and Donovan Sharpe is about to go live about something else (since he's unlikely to change his stance of simply not commenting on the shit) .haha it's impossible to keep up with it all at this point.

I only keep up on A&P/FF side of the things. There no real stake for others who comment on it other than not wanting to see the biggest channels in the space to go to war. 

35 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

E7931nrWYAEDsn-?format=jpg&name=small

Haha man, it's like every troll internet argument. The dumb side first calls everyone else a nerd and attacks them that way. Then suddenly they switch tactics and they are the experts in the field, while still being verbally abusive. You can't reason with or have discussions with stupid people, they don't have the capacity to understand nor the desire to engage in any type of honest discussion. Everything is an argument for them where they marry themselves to whatever random position they've chosen, until they choose to change their minds. They are always "winning" the argument you don't even want to have, and will shamelessly state anything to further that. This is also the case for CSR for most companies where they insist on refusing to honor a warranty or admit an issue on their end.